About the premium funds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the premium funds.

Hi Moderators. Im just wondering i accidentaly Spend the crystal for premium fund. cos it said spend 9999 crystal to get 39999 crystal and i ask people. they said it should be 9999 in the inventory. I purchase the total of 110$. and thought i need to spend the crystal through shop first then claim the premium funds. is there any other way getting the funds ? THANK YOU

The best way to do funds is to purchase the 1999 funds, then use those crystals towards the 9999 funds. this results in a cost of $50-$55 instead of $100+. The only way to do funds is purchasing it from the funds menu. I think you confused the consumer points with funds. You would have gotten your points for the $110 worth of crystals you spent. It sucks to have spent the crystals, but that's how it works.

Comment

i know. I did not know about it till someone tell me. it said spend 9999 crystal then get triple debate 39999. So i was thinking i should spend it in the fate shop Lol.it really sucks. thats why im asking the moderators here to ask my question about it.

Comment

The only way to purchase funds is to click the purchase button in the funds panel. The crystals have to be on hand when you click the purchase button. There is no other way.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The only way to purchase funds is to click the purchase button in the funds panel. The crystals have to be on hand when you click the purchase button. There is no other way.
          i cant purchase it even after clicking it, tried relogging and clearing cache, crystal is on backpack

Comment

Originally posted by youkugekki3 View Post

i cant purchase it even after clicking it, tried relogging and clearing cache, crystal is on backpack
            Have you made a recharge?
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X