Guide is missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide is missing

I miss guide Soul Coultivation when it clicks on it tells me to do this or that,
    but where do I get this or something,
    R2 is really lazy team they give cash system but not in the least want to explain it.
    There is also no Bound System Guide, nor is there a Wings Etherealization Guide and many other guides are simply not lacking,
    but nothing at all causes them to go too lazy, so everyone understands the guide to lazy R2Team.
    For my part, I am slowly but surely in pain to spend some time or another in this hole system game,
    not as long as R2 bring up her comfortable *** and finally what changes companies such as their game philosophy.
    if you are wondering how? then they should read forum there are more than enough good / less good suggestions since the beginning of this game

First and only system i bought and used it for a long time was the tenet system, because the guide says this is how much it costs and this is what you get. If they belive i'm gonna spend my money just to check out how it works they are not going to get a cent from me.

Comment

The reason R2 stopped creating guides was for solidarity amongst the players. At one point in time, players were exploring games, features, and systems amongst themselves and helping each other discover and creating their own guides along the way. That came to an end when players became reliant on being spoonfed R2 guides. They stopped in hopes that players would come back together and participate in an actual community, but seems everyone is past that and are more focused on pointing fingers at each other.

Comment

Reason they have stopped making guides is because they want players to waste money. To find out how it works it is fine, but when we are talking about a system that cost time and money it is not fine anymore. If i want to buy a car the saleman will ask me try to guess how much it cost and how far it can go or he will tell me the price and the limits of it.

I want also to know what players are you talking about, the whole game has barely 20 players online at the same time who due to a ridicule paytowin system all they do is playing alone.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post
          Reason they have stopped making guides is because they want players to waste money. To find out how it works it is fine, but when we are talking about a system that cost time and money it is not fine anymore. If i want to buy a car the saleman will ask me try to guess how much it cost and how far it can go or he will tell me the price and the limits of it.

I want also to know what players are you talking about, the whole game has barely 20 players online at the same time who due to a ridicule paytowin system all they do is playing alone.
          very suitable comparison with car purchase; P

and also true how salt in the soup wehm you should ask if if (felt)?
          20 players only exist anymore
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          The reason R2 stopped creating guides was for solidarity amongst the players. .
          that should be bad excuse / joke? I can still remember this initial guide.
          R2 guide were then more than incomplete or even the system itself bug so these guides were not very helpful.
          just because other players also commented on it because they are still copying cs, as well as still saying that's new that can be flawed and can lead to bug.
          then surely anger in man comes up,
          but if players then leave out, or under the arms.
          Should this be taken as a constructive criticism, to get better at night and not be treated as Shitstorm's inability and then put head in sand.
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2018, 01:37 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

R2’s stance on a developing community where players help each other is not just focused on CS/CSII. It goes for all games on this platform, but as stated. Those progressive days and community essence has gone with the turnover of players.

In short, be proactive and help each other to help yourselves. Raving about it won’t result in any desirable outcomes.

Comment

In short, be proactive and help each other to help yourselves. Raving about it won’t result in any desirable outcomes.

Good self help then next time I go to hospital myself and Operate myself Because doctors refuse to help
              so in a nutshell, thank you for nothing why even ask for help for all the games we still do not care.
              No matter how you turn or turn from them or from this company, no excitement can be expected

Comment

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post

Good self help then next time I go to hospital myself and Operate myself Because doctors refuse to help
                so in a nutshell, thank you for nothing why even ask for help for all the games we still do not care.
                No matter how you turn or turn from them or from this company, no excitement can be expected
                A little extreme to be comparing a hobby site to a medical emergency there. If you do not like the way the platform is managed, and understandably so, no one is forcing you to stay. R2 has an extensive history of subpar service, so if you’re not happy and choose to remain in an unhappy situation, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

R2’s stance on a developing community where players help each other is not just focused on CS/CSII. It goes for all games on this platform, but as stated. Those progressive days and community essence has gone with the turnover of players.

Yes that is correctly BUT ONLY on RPG or games that have a LARGE community, like i have said, this game cost money, and to spend money to find out how it works or to find out if it is worthly at all, there are many systems that costs much more than other systems and give less stats, it is not fine. They are not providing me a service, they are SELLING me something and i would like to know what i am going to buy and if it worthly the price, otherwise nothing.

They stopped making guide? Want to know why? The reason is because nobody cares about this game anymore, for them the time to make a guide is not worthly. I do not see the reason you are trying to defend them, because all the players left know how many players have quitted this game and the few who are left playing. The way they run this game sucks, there is nothing more to add. Actually i have seen worse but if you do not mind i am not going to gamble my money for something that i have no clue what it is meant to do.

A good guild could be "once you activate the system", if the system does not requires items you need to buy, "this system is needed for and is going to add" and so on. In this way, the player has to find it out by himself, but once he finds out he gets the price as it should be.

In easy words, you do not tell them how to activate a system as long you can do it without spending money, but once you have to spend money they have to explain what this system is going to cost. Ask those players who wasted lot of money for a paytowin system that at the end of the day was totally useless. For example, these buffs you have to spend money when you already one hit everything. Very usefull indeed is not it.

Comment

Yes that is correctly BUT ONLY on RPG or games that have a LARGE community, like i have said, this game cost money, and to spend money to find out how it works or to find out if it is worthly at all, there are many systems that costs much more than other systems and give less stats, it is not fine. They are not providing me a service, they are SELLING me something and i would like to know what i am going to buy and if it worthly the price, otherwise nothing.

They stopped making guide? Want to know why? The reason is because nobody cares about this game anymore, for them the time to make a guide is not worthly. I do not see the reason you are trying to defend them, because all the players left know how many players have quitted this game and the few who are left playing. The way they run this game sucks, there is nothing more to add. Actually i have seen worse but if you do not mind i am not going to gamble my money for something that i have no clue what it is meant to do.

A good guild could be "once you activate the system", if the system does not requires items you need to buy, "this system is needed for and is going to add" and so on. In this way, the player has to find it out by himself, but once he finds out he gets the price as it should be.

In easy words, you do not tell them how to activate a system as long you can do it without spending money, but once you have to spend money they have to explain what this system is going to cost. Ask those players who wasted lot of money for a paytowin system that at the end of the day was totally useless. For example, these buffs you have to spend money when you already one hit everything. Very usefull indeed is not it.
                    I am not “defending” R2. I provided feedback on why R2 does not create guides anymore. You’re welcome to have opinions about a fact, but that doesn’t change the fact itself.

It doesn’t take a large community to be a good community. The type of community depends on the people in it. There is and has been a very sharp decline in player-made guides amongst all games when the now veteran players turned over. Players now are dependent on being handed guides, and when there are none, tables are thrown instead of a proactive attempt to resolve the problem. Talking about it doesn’t change anything.

Comment

A little extreme to be comparing a hobby site to a medical emergency there.
                      Of course, the example is rumored, but they can talk this dirty company nice as they want, this example was only as a comparison of what R2 delivers to 100% only in a modified form to my example here.
                      Find out how it works We do not tell you to do it yourself = go to hospital yourself and try your luck to treat yourself Doctors do not help you.

Surely they are only convey, the mouthpiece of R2 Even this R2 (name) are just as well suited any elevations to full draw when players come wishful would probably rather the R2 Admin at least once in the week talk and answer is ready.
                      nothing against you forum admin / bots they are only to dispute disputes in anger and to confess why they always talk as if everything was peace, happy egg cake.
                      And it works and there are no problems

Comment

How about paying in crystals players to make a guide? Takes me days to find someone in game, asking polite answers i get is "why don't you go f* yourself", then she gets an "why don't you suck my d* you b*". This is a typical example of how this nice community works. I forgot to mention the crazy players who starts to say you are this player no you are that player stop stalking me. Who is going to stay in this game let's be serious for once.
                        Last edited by adamsmith10010; 04-22-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

How about paying in crystals players to make a guide? Takes me days to find someone in game, asking polite answers i get is "why don't you go f* yourself", then she gets an "why don't you suck my d* you b*". This is a typical example of how this nice community works. I forgot to mention the crazy players who starts to say you are this player no you are that player stop stalking me. Who is going to stay in this game let's be serious for once.
                          That is my point. The progressive community that existed years ago no longer exists. The players determine the essence of the community, and the unfriendly players you are referring to are the same players who withhold information because they strictly believe in dog-eat-dog, if you would. R2’s lack of information wasn’t as big of an issue then because the community then was closer-knit and helped each other grow.

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
                          would probably rather the R2 Admin at least once in the week talk and answer is ready.
                          nothing against you forum admin / bots they are only to dispute disputes in anger and to confess why they always talk as if everything was peace, happy egg cake.
                          And it works and there are no problems
                          In a perfect world, R2 would be more interactive with the forum community, but that won’t be happening. They simply don’t have time (they barely manage to even post announcements on time). If you wish to an R2 support member, you can do so via ticket system. That is the only way you can directly communicate with them. The forum is managed by the moderators.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Simple solution, have R2 offer someone the resources needed on a test server to make guides for new upcoming systems. Max level character, max crystals, max gold. Open the server to the tester a few days before the system release. If R2 doesn't have 5 minutes to spare setting something like this up and doing what is probably the equivalent to flipping a switch, then they either don't care about anything the community really wants or the game is so poorly coded its impossible on their end because all they do is copy and paste code to this game. Unless all of R2 games is run by a single person, there is no such thing as "no time" to even post a basic guide that we can fill in later. When a system can cost upwards of 1000s of our hard earned money, we should know fully what R2 is getting us into. If the system is not cashed into (or doesn't take 100s of years to reach 25% completion), then the players should be the ones free to explore and do the explaining.

Considering most of these systems are straightforward enough consisting of cash, click, and done, offering a 500-1000 crystal compensation for making a guide would be more than enough as a player of this game probably would be able to take screen shots and gather the data needed very quickly unlike someone who does NOT play the game. I'll even be the first one to volunteer to be a community guide maker. Go go reverie, make our dreams come true.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            Server: Aquatic Crypts
                            Name: (S15)Sidoh
                            Class: Knight
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Level: 100

Lunaria:
                            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                            Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                              Simple solution, have R2 offer someone the resources needed on a test server to make guides for new upcoming systems. Max level character, max crystals, max gold. Open the server to the tester a few days before the system release. If R2 doesn't have 5 minutes to spare setting something like this up and doing what is probably the equivalent to flipping a switch, then they either don't care about anything the community really wants or the game is so poorly coded its impossible on their end because all they do is copy and paste code to this game. Unless all of R2 games is run by a single person, there is no such thing as "no time" to even post a basic guide that we can fill in later. When a system can cost upwards of 1000s of our hard earned money, we should know fully what R2 is getting us into. If the system is not cashed into (or doesn't take 100s of years to reach 25% completion), then the players should be the ones free to explore and do the explaining.

Considering most of these systems are straightforward enough consisting of cash, click, and done, offering a 500-1000 crystal compensation for making a guide would be more than enough as a player of this game probably would be able to take screen shots and gather the data needed very quickly unlike someone who does NOT play the game. I'll even be the first one to volunteer to be a community guide maker. Go go reverie, make our dreams come true.
                              CSII does not have a test server accessible by the mods. Even then, R2’s commitment poses the same issue as existed on CS’s test server. When we had a turnover of staff, R2’s new staffing stopped fulfilling test server requests (E.G. crystals, max level, etc.) and in turn, we were unable to test much of anything. CS’s test server is essentially wasted space now because of the neglect.

We have since inquired about the provision of guides and they have stated that they want the players to help each other progress like they used to. Sure, an incentive could encourage communal activity, but the R2 now won’t be paying anyone for what is considered voluntary.

Comment

Working...
                              X