Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click Me!


    Greetings Vidalians!

    Do you admire or even resent forum moderators? Ever thought to yourself,

    Oh golly, I want to try to help out the community just like they do!
    or

    Geez, I can do a better job at moderating than these boobs.


    Well, here's your chance to square up! I am personally rallying you lot to apply to be a Crystal Saga II forum moderator *today* in our official application thread linked below! Be sure to note the guidelines that will make YOU an ideal applicant!

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    In absolute seriousness, I am and have been ready to hightail out of here, but what kind of moderator would I be if I left you all hanging without a replacement? I encourage anyone and everyone to apply to my seat! I've been keeping it cushioned for ya'. ^.^
    Looking for information on R2Games' newest games and changes? Visit here!
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-11-2018, 11:26 PM.

  • #2
    Good luck in finding your replacement. We'll miss you as a moderator here.
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crisaitha View Post
      Good luck in finding your replacement. We'll miss you as a moderator here.
      Thank you kindly.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ive been playing Cs2 for approximately 2 plus years on several servers, I interested in a moderator position I havent exactly been active in the forums but would love the opportunity to help the community in CS2

        Comment


        • #5
          i would love to be part of R2 game and help to give better ideas and improvement in the game "why i love R2"- reason simple the animation the creativity and the designe it looks gud i am playing crystal saga1,Crystal Saga2, wartune from past 5 year but with r2 from 2014 i have seen lot of growth, developments and many events i know you do your best .......but we can even do "THE BEST".

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
            i would love to be part of R2 game and help to give better ideas and improvement in the game "why i love R2"- reason simple the animation the creativity and the designe it looks gud i am playing crystal saga1,Crystal Saga2, wartune from past 5 year but with r2 from 2014 i have seen lot of growth, developments and many events i know you do your best .......but we can even do "THE BEST".
            r2 didn't host the game or come up with any events, it's all from the original they just host games on US servers that are originally Asian, this isn't a butt kissing contest.
            Last edited by xPrototypeT; 06-15-2018, 02:02 AM.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

            Comment


            • #7
              For example ---- i use master or visa card but if the transaction fails do i blame master or visa but we blame... the bank .....same way if i see event repeating for past 1 year i blame crystal saga and r2 for that that simple logic just dont try to skip from that by saying those words 'r2 didn't host the game or come up with any events, it's all from the original they just host games on US servers that are originally Asian",.......it your duty to keep an eye on game not on my butt and kissing it.....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
                For example ---- i use master or visa card but if the transaction fails do i blame master or visa but we blame... the bank .....same way if i see event repeating for past 1 year i blame crystal saga and r2 for that that simple logic just dont try to skip from that by saying those words 'r2 didn't host the game or come up with any events, it's all from the original they just host games on US servers that are originally Asian",.......it your duty to keep an eye on game not on my butt and kissing it.....
                Your analogy is inconsistent.

                You'd blame the bank because the bank is responsible for funding the card. Applying that to the game, then you'd blame the devs because they are responsible for creating the game.

                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  you are absolutely right i would blame bank ..because i am holding back account and they are funding the card....same way i would blame r2 or the crystal saga...because i am playing crystal saga and my account is in crystal saga and i dont know where this---------> dev came up suddenly.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
                    you are absolutely right i would blame bank ..because i am holding back account and they are funding the card....same way i would blame r2 or the crystal saga...because i am playing crystal saga and my account is in crystal saga and i dont know where this---------> dev came up suddenly.....
                    You can stop steering my thread off-topic now.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X