Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Time to say bye to this game, it's finished.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say bye to this game, it's finished.

This is not anymore a sinking boat, the boat has sank and we are now swimming toward the closest beach.
    Another event
    1) No announcement
    2) The event is bugged as usual, it does not give shield but armor, this is the 5th consecutive time this event has the same bug without counting other bugged events.
    Another paytowin system has been added
    1) Not a single description or a guide, it is another just pay and see what it does.
    2) Guess what, the system is already bugged like most of the last paytowin systems they have been adding.

Out of 32 servers, due to the massive quitting and the merging, we only have 3 server with an avenger number of 20 online users per server including alts, afkers and server jumpers.

This game overall has probably less than 30 genuine players, with genuine players i mean those who are often online and do chat sometimes.

This company obviously does not care about this game anymore, they know this game is finished.

Start to pack your bags, but the bad reputation they have made, trust me it will take ages for those persons to rebuild it and if they will rebuild it at all.

I agree, and it pains me to say it. Unless some drastic changes are made (Which I highly doubt will happen) it's definitely only going to continue to go downhill.
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

not hard to quit, i did it weeks ago, i play aura kingdom now

all this [whining] and dumb posts u make will do nothing, just quit and shut up :^)
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-21-2018, 02:55 PM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate term.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        not hard to quit, i did it weeks ago, i play aura kingdom now

all this [whining] and dumb posts u make will do nothing, just quit and shut up :^)
        plz log off lol

Comment

i too quit bye

Comment

I quit too, this game is dead

Comment

I know how it is. I quit like a month ago.

Comment

well played its time to play other games ! come on RF online and others online game have great offer !!!!!

Comment

I play Marvel contest of champions now with a friend i used to play here with, they actually have new content and you can be legit playing free. Skrew R2

yup i have quit too. R2 is the biggest group of worthless skumbags walking the planet, they can go to hell.
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 07-13-2018, 07:55 PM.
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

soul caliber online is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by missyztm420 View Post
                      soul caliber online is a good one
                      no it's not

Comment

Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
                        I know how it is. I quit like a month ago.
                        Who believes your **** about quitting? No one, you've been posting here about quitting but you didn't and you wont ever LoL
                        Anyone of you think CS2 will not shut down in a few months you are dumb, recharge all the money you got and you get nothing from it if its shuts down

Comment

Originally posted by Dio-Brando View Post

plz log off lol
                          Everyone telling they quit but they wont LoL All the money they spent they will not just leave like that

Comment

Originally posted by gzbjrmw326880 View Post

Who believes your **** about quitting? No one, you've been posting here about quitting but you didn't and you wont ever LoL
                            Anyone of you think CS2 will not shut down in a few months you are dumb, recharge all the money you got and you get nothing from it if its shuts down
                            Well, I did quit for 2 months, but some reason I came back. :/ I agree with you though.

Comment

It happens on every game, you come back after a time period just to see how the things are going. Could be that you have worked hard in your character, or just that you miss the environment. Anyways, I'm joining back the game as well after almost a year without playing.

Regards,
                              DS.

Comment

Working...
                              X