Problems with cs2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with cs2

So I thought I'd get a list together of things that are currently ruining the game, or have done so already. I'm doing this to help R2 because I like the game, not just for the sake of being negative or to bash anyone.

1: During the game's early months lots of severe bugs were wrongly made live, and for a while many players got to dupe various items such as gems and PUC, to name a couple. Many of the culprits merely got a slap on the wrist and have gotten away with it to this day. Next time R2 need's to do a proper rollback such as the one that occurred recently.

2. Glitches such as the signpost that often stops players when auto running in SG. Dungeons such as Krait Grotto, taking you back to Tree of Life every time you leave party when you're finished the run, or to Starglade if you leave via the NPC, Evil Beast Sanctuary and Underdark have similar issues too. Even just the little things like having to press a button twice before it open's (Frageron forge), these aren't game breaking thing's necessarily, but ruin the fluidity of the game while you play. It's all just very lazy especially when you consider most of these small problems have been around since game release.

3. To many things are bound, equipment shards, void materials, corruption stuff - cashers strong enough to farm things that free players need desperately, are mostly bound which is really frustrating, because it means we can't even help free 2 play people as much as on CS1, with many of these items. Most of these players, unless they have a casher friend helping them with cash only stuff, end up quitting because they reach a point where progress is extremely minimal. Without this free player base servers will continue to look dead, those players took up a large proportion of servers. Wheres events like wrangle or the magic mine from CS1, these were events that allowed free players to get good items for themselves.

4. Poor Weekly Events barely ever change, new events never get implemented. The kitten event is really weak, nobody wants HW's for gold and the only one's which are good are the fate roulette and Real and Sham to be honest. Maybe make Real and Sham spawn more throughout the day, or bring back the classic invaders from cs1. Quartermaster tokens should be focused on more for these events as these allow free players as well as cashers to benefit and upgrade their toons.

5. CP/Point Shop's barely ever updated or if it is, with stuff that are not worth buying. Wheres the PUC? or the DC? I'm not sure the Developer's play their game much, or even listen to what the Mod's forward to them from the community, to know what need's doing.

6. How thing's currently are, it will take to long to get the Elite level skill to max. It's just not realistic, maybe lower the thresholds for each level, or increase the exp gains.

7. I think the new VIP system is generally a better version here than on CS1 however, I feel having to spend $10,000 to upgrade equipment to +15 is too costly.

I have probably missed lots of stuff so if you think of any other points, please do let me know and I can add it. Feedback welcome.

If a Mod could forward this thread to R2 as well that'd be great, even if you're not sure it will do much.
    Last edited by rovinglrfydcqa; 07-21-2018, 06:40 PM.

Originally posted by rovinglrfydcqa View Post
    So I thought I'd get a list together of things that are currently ruining the game, or have done so already. I'm doing this to help R2 because I like the game, not just for the sake of being negative or to bash anyone.

1: During the game's early months lots of severe glitches were wrongly made live, and for a while many players got to dupe various items such as gems and PUC, to name a couple. Many of the culprits merely got a slap on the wrist and have gotten away with it to this day. Next time R2 need's to do a proper rollback such as the one that occurred recently, and not just a slap on the wrist.

2. Bugs such as the signpost that always stops players when auto running in SG, Dungeons, such as Krait Grotto, taking you back to a random spot in Tree of Life every time you leave them, or even just the little things like having to press a button twice before it open's (Frageron forge), these aren't game breaking thing's necessarily, but ruin the fluidity of the game while you play. It's all just very lazy especially when you consider most of these small problems have been around since game release.

3. To many things are bound, equipment shards, void materials, corruption stuff - cashers strong enough to farm things that free players need desperately, are mostly bound which is really frustrating, because it means we can't even help free 2 play people as much as on CS1, with many of these items. Most of these players, unless they have a casher friend helping them with cash only stuff, end up quitting because they reach a point where progress is extremely minimal. Without this free player base servers will continue to look dead, those players took up a large proportion of servers. Wheres events like wrangle or the magic mine from CS1, these were events that allowed free players to get good items for themselves.

4. Poor Events barely ever change, new events never get implemented. The kitten event is really weak, nobody wants HW's for gold and the only one's which are good are the fate roulette and Real and Sham to be honest. Maybe make Real and Sham spawn more throughout the day, or bring back the classic invaders from cs1. Quartermaster tokens should be focused on more for these events as these allow free players as well as cashers to benefit and upgrade their toons.

5. Shop's barely ever updated or if it is, with stuff that are not worth buying. Wheres the PUC? or the DC? I'm not sure the Developer's play their game much, or even listen to what the Mod's forward to them from the community, to know what need's doing.

6. How thing's currently are, it will take to long to get the Elite level skill to max. It's just not realistic, maybe lower the thresholds for each level, or increase the exp gains.

7. I think the new VIP system is generally a better version here than on CS1 however, I feel having to spend $10,000 to upgrade equipment to +15 is extortionate to say the least.

I have probably missed lots of stuff so if you think of any other points, please do let me know and I can add it. Feedback welcome.

If a Mod could forward this thread to R2 as well that'd be great, even if you're not sure it will do much.
    i can confirm the devs actually do not play their game and have near no knowledge of it, thus why in tickets you need to spit out everything like ur explaining to a new player

but i can agree with this problem is it's too late for the first one, the game has already been ruined because of that, only way possible would be to refund everyone every penny they spent, delete all servers and start over without those game breaking bugs from happening in the first place (as well as fixing guild vault)
    Last edited by *Minori*; 07-21-2018, 10:53 AM. Reason: Exploit details removed
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

i can confirm the devs actually do not play their game and have near no knowledge of it, thus why in tickets you need to spit out everything like ur explaining to a new player

but i can agree with this problem is it's too late for the first one, the game has already been ruined because of that, only way possible would be to refund everyone every penny they spent, delete all servers and start over without those game breaking bugs from happening in the first place (as well as fixing guild vault so 1 single person with max diviner cant give everyone max diviner stat)
      I agree the dupe bug has definitely ruined that server group, I guess all you can really hope for now is they learnt from it, sadly I doubt they will start those servers over now though and refund everyone, even though it's a good idea. If they were going to do this, it should have been as soon as they were aware it was happening, not two years later .

Guild Vault is also an issue but I'm not sure if it should be priority right now, especially when you consider some of the more serious problems with the game at the moment. Definitely if they do fix it, I think they should make the Diviner balls slightly cheaper or make them farmable in an event later down the line, perhaps Public Dungeon, because the drops in there are still awful until you get to Floor 9.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 07-21-2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: Exploit details removed

Comment

Originally posted by rovinglrfydcqa View Post
        I agree the dupe bug has definitely ruined that server group, I guess all you can really hope for now is they learnt from it, sadly I doubt they will start those servers over now though and refund everyone, even though it's a good idea. If they were going to do this, it should have been as soon as they were aware it was happening, not two years later .

Guild Vault thing is also an issue but I'm not sure if it should be priority right now, especially when you consider some of the more serious problems with the game at the moment. Definitely if they do fix it, I think they should make the Diviner balls slightly cheaper or make them farmable in an event later down the line, perhaps Public Dungeon, because the drops in there are still awful until you get to Floor 9.
        will ruin more groups when merged later on, my cs1 group has 21 servers merged together so consider if 21 servers here merge together as well with the dupe server
        Last edited by *Minori*; 07-21-2018, 10:55 AM. Reason: Exploit details removed

Comment

I will be glad to forward these concerns, but I need a few things before I can. If you can supply me with videos or screenshots of these issues I can send them to the R2 team. Flash back recorder for recording your screen is a decent one if you don't already have one. You will need to upload it to youtube. You can list the video as unlisted and only those with the link can view the video. For screenshots there are various ones to be used ctrl alt and prt sc on your keyboard and it will take a full screenshot of your screen, snipping tool, prtscr, ducklink etc in videos, and screenshots we'll need them to be timestamped (located underneath your mini map) to assist you in getting these problems fixed. Feel free to send it in a private message if you don't feel comfortable posting it here.
          Last edited by *Minori*; 07-21-2018, 11:17 AM.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

will ruin more groups when merged later on, my cs1 group has 21 servers merged together so consider if 21 servers here merge together as well with the dupe server
            True they really should. I just don't see them doing a complete roll back this late on lol.
            Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
            I will be glad to forward these concerns, but I need a few things before I can. If you can supply me with videos or screenshots of these issues I can send them to the R2 team. Flash back recorder for recording your screen is a decent one if you don't already have one. You will need to upload it to youtube. You can list the video as unlisted and only those with the link can view the video. For screenshots there are various ones to be used ctrl alt and prt sc on your keyboard and it will take a full screenshot of your screen, snipping tool, prtscr, ducklink etc in videos, and screenshots we'll need them to be timestamped (located underneath your mini map) to assist you in getting these problems fixed. Feel free to send it in a private message if you don't feel comfortable posting it here.
            Sure, I will try my best
            If anyone else reading this think's of any other issues that you want forwarded to R2 let me know. I can try and get screenshots/videos of them too, if possible.
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-21-2018, 03:15 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

R2 will definitely not be rolling back servers pre-dupe/pet bug. It’s simply too far gone, and it was R2 themselves who decided against a rollback to begin with. We then suggested keeping the affected servers isolated from the rest, but R2 proceeded with merges.

Comment

cant wait for cs3

Comment

cant wait for cs3
                  Don't give R2 any ideas lol they might actually believe your sarcasm xP

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                    Pretty sure i already submitted a few videos of a few of these issues already, and i know others have submitted them as well. This was before you were modding here. R2 hasn't fixed them since day 1 of release of lots of these things.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    Server: Aquatic Crypts
                    Name: (S15)Sidoh
                    Class: Knight
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 100

Lunaria:
                    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

These bugs have been here for long time, they have screens and video but they did nothing. There are tons more bugs that have been reported and not fixed, and i doubt they will be fixed at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X