Ultimate zodiac mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate zodiac mount

Hi can someone tell me if that is worth it and i wanna see the looks and stats before i invest for it. Thanks in advance

The Ultimate Zodiac Mount has not been released yet. I am not certain when the mount will be released.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

release it already babe. and make it worth it ok lol

Comment

Moderators have no control over what the mount's stats will be or when the mount will be released.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by garciaandrew1994 View Post
          Hi can someone tell me if that is worth it and i wanna see the looks and stats before i invest for it. Thanks in advance
          No one but R2 have that information, I'm afraid that item stats will be published along with it whenever it gets released. It came to my attention that still there's no mount/pets stats description on the store, I've submitted a ticket inquiring about it, hopefully they can add the description on future updates.

Comment

Working...
          X