Need a Merge s32-s7 low plaers now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Merge s32-s7 low plaers now

can we get a merge more and more players quit it can be with s1 group or s33 just need more active players please

ya i agree

Comment

Just merge everything together from S1 up to latest server, very few players anyway and no new ones.

Comment

and S33 and S34 4 players with alts

Comment

Originally posted by redhunter011 View Post
          I hate to correct you there.. It's S33 up to S38 now. And up to 41 after the merge. We actually are pretty active. Just not in world chat.
          If any of us needs anything we just go to discord and 9 out of 10 times you get a response within 2 minutes.
          Last edited by drolly; 06-20-2019, 11:22 AM. Reason: Removing a typo

Comment

Originally posted by redhunter011 View Post
            a lot of server jumpers as well

Comment

Originally posted by drolly View Post

I hate to correct you there.. It's S33 up to S39 now. And up to 41 after the merge. We actually are pretty active. Just not in world chat.
              If any of us needs anything we just go to discord and 9 out of 10 times you get a response within 2 minutes.
              Nice ya the old severs need merge to keep us from boring ourselfs in a empty wasteland lol

Comment

server 33 is active we like to talk is u ppl that dont

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

a lot of server jumpers as well
                  server jumpers would be on 43 and 44 by now.. Not on 33..

Comment

server jumpers would be on 43 and 44 by now.. Not on 33..
                    the newer server jumpers would be, yes, but previously they were on server 30s. Doesn't matter what server really, bulk of the players are really just server jumpers or alts of other toons on older servers. There might be very few new ones every now and then, though.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

the newer server jumpers would be, yes, but previously they were on server 30s. Doesn't matter what server really, bulk of the players are really just server jumpers or alts of other toons on older servers. There might be very few new ones every now and then, though.
                      Wouldn't everyone that ever played a different server be a server jumper with that attitude..Because I am pretty sure 99% has at least a char on 2 servers, don't have to be big chars, just have have one there.

Comment

Wouldn't everyone that ever played a different server be a server jumper with that attitude..Because I am pretty sure 99% has at least a char on 2 servers, don't have to be big chars, just have have one there.
                        I am talking about those with above average toons on other servers who also have above average to top tier toons on newer servers (not the ones who just try other servers with low level toons), but carry on..

Comment

Working...
                        X