How to Get Beginner Mounts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Beginner Mounts?

How can I get beginner mount if I missed them at the Misc. Seller at the beginning levels. I couldn't afford when offered. Is there a way to get them now? The Misc Seller's are not offering them now. TIA

The initial mount Highlands Stallion can be purchased in starglade at Kelandra (Misc. Items Vendor) for 1 gold. You will need mount upgrade tokens to upgrade it to the next mount.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you for replying I have quest from King to upgrade to Scorpion but the Wiki etc says I have to start with a Turtle, Panther, or Rabid Racoon & I cannot find any of those. So did this change to the Highlands Stallion instead of the others mentioned before?

Comment

Originally posted by reita.evans View Post
        Thank you for replying I have quest from King to upgrade to Scorpion but the Wiki etc says I have to start with a Turtle, Panther, or Rabid Racoon & I cannot find any of those. So did this change to the Highlands Stallion instead of the others mentioned before?
        Yes, it is the highlands stallion, upgrade that one and eventually you will get there. The description isn't very accurate

Comment

Originally posted by reita.evans View Post
          The wiki would be correct if you were playing CS1, but those mounts do not exist in CS2 that I recall. Once you have the Highlands Stallion upgrade it with Mount Upgrade Tokens. The last mount before Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens are required is the Scorpion. If that doesn't work please, post a screenshot of the quest including the mount you have is the scorpion.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Great!! Thank you so very much!!!

Comment

Working...
            X