Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s7 new player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s7 new player

(sorry if its capslock) IM CREATE NEW CHARACTER IN S7 BECAUSE I WANT TO START IN THAT SERVER ( FAVORITE #7) , BUT WHAT HAPPEN, AFTER I CREATE AND ASK THEM TO JOIN IN TEMPEST GUILD ( ONLY ACTIVE GUILD// AS A NEWBIE I NEED TO JOIN GUILD TO GET GUILD BENEFITS ). THEY DOUBT MY, IF IM REALLY NEWBIE, BUT BEFORE THEY KICK ME, I ASK THEM TO BUY MY PURIFIED CRYSTALS THAT I FARM (6PCS) TO BUY IT ATLEAST 5G ALL, SO I CAN START MY OWN GUILD. THEN THEY ALL IGNORE MY BECAUSE ( WORD OF MOUTH APPROACH ) THEY DOUBT MY BECAUSE IM SPY? SERIOUSLY, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT ON NEWBIE PLAYER BECAUSE I CAN LEVEL UP FASTER, I USING 1.5X EXP AND AFK FOR 1 HOUR ( LVL 24-29 ).
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

I am not certain what you're trying to do here. Other than bringing attention to their actions nothing can be done. It is not against the rules to insinuate someone is spying. However, if you wish to prove you're not a spy I would suggest increasing your stats and working hard on your character.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Minori.. I removed him ... I asked him 3 or 4 times who added him as we have been having drama with some others from another guild... He a first wouldnt answer me then he lied an said it was another member who blantly told him that he would need to speak to me an apply before he was accepted.... and FYI Shast...just because you posted in world chat your selling items doesnt mean people need them.. get your self to level 50 an reapply to my guild.. your only level 30 we are all over level 150 ... not much help we can do for u

Comment

Thank you for clarifying the situation.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X