Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server – [S7] Amethyst Forest– Going Live 11/29 @ 10 AM EST

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server S7 Amethyst Forest(US East) will be going live on November 29th at 10:00 AM EST, and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Amethyst Forest!

Crystal Sagaâ…¡ Team

Game Developers,
    We are requesting for Asia Server.. Its so hard for us to join events because of the timezone. Hoping for a positive response. Thank you!
    IGN : Harmony

Server : Amethyst

" Are You Really Happy? "

Comment

Cant wait for server to come out, however, ill have to play catch up xd

Comment

I'm contribusi this game.. TopUp...Go Go Go...

Ok brother..,thx u for info..
        Im Going Play...~

I'm contribusi this game.. TopUp...Go Go Go...
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-28-2016, 11:01 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by piayacoke2016 View Post
          Game Developers,
          We are requesting for Asia Server.. Its so hard for us to join events because of the timezone. Hoping for a positive response. Thank you!
          R2 cannot release an Oceanic or a European time zone server for Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga II. The only available time zones are US East and US West, and it doesn't look like they'll be doing US West with this version.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So are the people who won the 99.99 voucher ever gonna get their rewards. Almost a week now and still no response from r2, mods, or support.

Comment

Working...
            X