Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 12/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 12/7

Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, December 7th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

prolly same old boring events, nothing new as usual.

Comment

One thing is for sure, this maintenance will not address the existing bugs in-game, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
        Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, December 7th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
        coconut if r2 have some free time fix the undead warlock bug, because it's basic attack still physical.
        our world is like an sky, and we are like birds, just need to open our wings and dance in the blue ocean, open your wings and fly now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xalnaga View Post
          coconut if r2 have some free time fix the undead warlock bug, because it's basic attack still physical.
          Coconut is here for posting purposes only (she doesn't read the forum), but I will remind her of the confused pet again.
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Hopefully there will be a new mount..and please open the new map....

Comment

hopefully the release of lv90 max and necropolis,got the quest to hunt zombie at necropolis bu cant enter till lv90

Comment

Some new content or major bug fixes would be nice, though with Christmas fast approaching, I'd be surprised to see such things before then. R2 has surprised me in the past though so who knows v.v.
                Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

we want to request server merge in s4 a lot of people leave coz of new server n devs not fixing the bufs and the game got boring

Comment

Pls fixed bug for teeka

Comment

Originally posted by R26608203 View Post
                      Pls fixed bug for teeka
                      If you are referring to the teeka egg, do remember we do not use pet eggs in this version. The eggs simply have not been removed yet.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by lance0031 View Post
                        we want to request server merge in s4 a lot of people leave coz of new server n devs not fixing the bufs and the game got boring
                        I agree .. stop with the server and focus on fixing the bug and merge to bring more player.. wow this game is so messed up focus on money alot now no wonder r2 is losing population

Comment

Working...
                        X