Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 5/31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 5/31

Servers will be going down at 2 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, May 31st. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Tenets added, just not sure if its a good thing or bad thing as I haven't played CS1.

Comment

So you added tenets. Well, thats another good game ruined, Was nice playing for the 4 weeks i did in S18, wont be coming back.
      Server: (S2) Kongregate
      IGN: Spartican
      Class: Ranger
      Level: 140
      Guild: Broken
      Soul: 3000
      Tenets: Chaotic level 10
      Holy Favor: 30207
      Wings: Promethean Wings XVI
      Pet: GA
      Mount: Super Kyuubi

Comment

Originally posted by Kyria109 View Post
        R.I.P CS2. This is only exciting for heavy cashers, you're losing 90% of your playerbase. Just look at CS1 new servers, they are D E A D. This does not make the game "less casual" either. Tenants are a heavily cash-favoured system. Fun while it lasted folks!
        More cash = more longer = more servers and it's Tenets, not "Tenants".

That's a good thing. This is the game's true nature. If you want something less casual then go play WoW.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 06:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

R.I.P CS2. This is only exciting for heavy cashers, you're losing 90% of your playerbase. Just look at CS1 new servers, they are D E A D. This does not make the game "less casual" either. Tenants are a heavily cash-favoured system. Fun while it lasted folks!

Comment

I guess this means tenets are a bad addition at this point

Comment

Seriously....When was the last time you guys added a non-cashing event? I've been playing CS and now CS2 off and on for years, and I RARELY EVER see a non-cashing event and it really pisses me (and a ton of other people) off. Also, what's with this repetitive weekly event ****? And then tenets? Seriously? Ugh....I know you guys want money but jeez. You're pissing off 90% of your player base just to make some more cash.

Comment

Working...
              X