7/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post

can u blame us? theres been the same events over and over the last 6 months, never anything new. I think r2 want this game to shut down.
    No blame here. R2 isn't going to read a page of insults. They haven't read any of the threads that are just insults. Same goes for profanity filled tickets someone likes to send in. You're not going to get anywhere when your post is attacking people personally or full of stars. We've let it slide long enough. It's time to find new words to use. Say what you're mad about, keep the actual people out of it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You guys need to do a better check before you start complaining! They added chambers of fate. Granted the events are bad... but I personally have been waiting for COF for a while now.
      What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
        You guys need to do a better check before you start complaining! They added chambers of fate. Granted the events are bad... but I personally have been waiting for COF for a while now.
        If these new add-ons will bring back the vitality of CSII servers, then maybe you will see people stop complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

If these new add-ons will bring back the vitality of CSII servers, then maybe you will see people stop complaining.
          If it is like the previous chambers of fate, DC will now be farmable. That is what people have wanted so who knows.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post

If it is like the previous chambers of fate, DC will now be farmable. That is what people have wanted so who knows.
            I hope its a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

More people leave because of other people than they do because of the game itself. No one wants to be dragged down while trying to have fun playing a game. No one wants to read a complaint filled thread. No one wants to post when all of the replies will be negativity and insults. Dime-a-dozen games don't keep people around for the content, it's the community that holds them together. Start treating your community like family and they'll start sticking around. We can complain about dead servers, but if I was new here, I wouldn't stay for very long if all I read on the forum was how dead and horrible everything is. Not asking for sunshine and rainbows, just asking for constructive posts.

If you truly want to see things happen, be specific about current feedback. Let the old stuff go, and explain why you don't like a specific thing right now. Balance the complaint with something you do like, so it doesn't come off as never being happy with anything. Keep all suggestions in the realm of what is actually possible - things that already exist will be easier to approve, such as some of the events we use to see that we haven't for a while. Creating an event from scratch would require someone fully fleshing it out, top to bottom, and it would need to be similar or utilize what already exists. Most important thing is being specific - no one is a mind reader. Same goes for bugs.

It doesn't even need to be a huge suggestion. Something as simple as: I like Quartermaster Tokens because they allow me to pick the reward I want to receive. I would like to see more variety of rewards offered, and if I still played this game, I would list specific items here based on current needs for most people. And if posted as a feedback thread, and not buried in a news thread, we would forward it right away, because it's a good suggestion and it's specific. And if you happen to see something you suggested be added to the game, even if it's something that already exists and found it's way here, brag like crazy about being the one who spoke up, and you'll find more people dropping in to add their suggestions, and together, that's how we save a game, even if nothing at all changes in it.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                More people leave because of other people than they do because of the game itself. No one wants to be dragged down while trying to have fun playing a game. No one wants to read a complaint filled thread. No one wants to post when all of the replies will be negativity and insults. Dime-a-dozen games don't keep people around for the content, it's the community that holds them together. Start treating your community like family and they'll start sticking around. We can complain about dead servers, but if I was new here, I wouldn't stay for very long if all I read on the forum was how dead and horrible everything is. Not asking for sunshine and rainbows, just asking for constructive posts.

If you truly want to see things happen, be specific about current feedback. Let the old stuff go, and explain why you don't like a specific thing right now. Balance the complaint with something you do like, so it doesn't come off as never being happy with anything. Keep all suggestions in the realm of what is actually possible - things that already exist will be easier to approve, such as some of the events we use to see that we haven't for a while. Creating an event from scratch would require someone fully fleshing it out, top to bottom, and it would need to be similar or utilize what already exists. Most important thing is being specific - no one is a mind reader. Same goes for bugs.

It doesn't even need to be a huge suggestion. Something as simple as: I like Quartermaster Tokens because they allow me to pick the reward I want to receive. I would like to see more variety of rewards offered, and if I still played this game, I would list specific items here based on current needs for most people. And if posted as a feedback thread, and not buried in a news thread, we would forward it right away, because it's a good suggestion and it's specific. And if you happen to see something you suggested be added to the game, even if it's something that already exists and found it's way here, brag like crazy about being the one who spoke up, and you'll find more people dropping in to add their suggestions, and together, that's how we save a game, even if nothing at all changes in it.

Well, I did saw that when this game was still starting, people were actively suggesting good stuff, the community is well engaged in the forums (which was what enticed me into this game). Then, these good suggestions all fell into deaf ears. Bugs don't get addressed that fast, worse they don't get fixed at all for months (I even experienced some games here in R2 that had bugs that go by years in existence). Events are repetitive.

Most importantly, R2 does not even address game-breaking glitches/abuses properly. Fact is proof of these bugs still endure to this date and continues to affect the playerbase. That's when people began to steadily leave the game until we have nothing now but ghost towns. Moreover, everybody knows of R2's track record.

Sure, I agree with your post MemoryLane, but tell me, with all these happening, how I can even personally make a constructive post.
                Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 07-12-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

at memory lane the newly addition cof thanks and for the finally fix to gear bonus thanks we are getting somewhere gg wp

Comment

lol ! I saw tons of ppl suggest things to add new events ++ but we never get heard so whats the points?? r2 just shut all things we say down and never listen, so tell me whats the points of suggest things ? I myself suggested tons of things a while ago, but r2 never do anything with the suggestions, ur just defending their super lazynesss.

Comment

I have a question, so I been testing out CS2 for about a week now cuz thought why not and yesterday I decided to test out some codelinks which makes me question why so many codes from CS1 packs from events years ago are in this game?

And it's the internet, impossible for certain members to not be toxic (Got the odd person on S20 who pops up out of no where and starts talking trash in world) but then again that's what makes the community a community imo. Bit of bad and bit of good it's just mostly out weighted by the bad nowadays because of the generally toxic people and that this is quite cash heavy (Lionheart stones for example). It's not the fact that cashers have an advantage, it's the fact that most things are stuck between a huge pay wall like R2 is trying to milk every system possible when there should obviously be doable ways to farm most things and leave a few systems casher only like on CS1 which makes actual sense and doesn't put non-cashers off.

Corruption in CS1 is nice and makes things farmable ie Runes for Heraldry, Banner, DC ect but that was slowly overtime and yet some people still cashed on it to get that little jump which is how systems should ultimately be, farmable over time and cash to be ahead not a full stop paywall as things like frag will literally be impossible to max for any non cashers which is just ridiculous hell getting to perfect will be near impossible also as how is someone suppose to get DC at all to go above +7? Sure you can argue you can trade/buy with cashers but extremely few cashers will buy dc at all and I personally doubt anyone does.

CS2 Makes CS1 look good by comparison imo as just for trying to enchant things to +14 you need to recharge a total of $5,000 for VIP 9 and $10,000 total for VIP 10 to be able to enchant to +15. I can only imagine the huge costs for VIP 11/12/13 for enchantment levels 16, 17 and 18 and put on top of that the amount needed to spend for 100% chance crystals once they've been released it may cost around $50,000 just to have the ability to +18 a single item let alone the cost of getting the 100% crystals. Imo the Devs should of kept VIP near the same as CS1, would of made more money(in the long run which what matters because you want to keep the game alive and people don't want to cash on a game that a moderator described as a 'flop') that way as more people could afford it and maybe add a tier or two with some bonuses. I would give examples but it's too late now to make such a change this late in the game, guess can pm me for examples if you really wanted to know my thoughts well if the PM system is ever fixed of course.

My next question is based on elite levels and if it really is 2x of previous elite level requirement for the next skill level? I spoke to highest elite level player and they say their next skill level (level 4) is when they reach elite level 800 and if that's the case and and skill level max is 8 it would mean 100 > 200 > 400 > 800 > 1,600 > 3,200 > 6,400 > 12,800, elite level 12,800 to max a single skill is quite a bit and throw in the fact that sooner or later divine soul will be added and that'll eat exp, going to take years to level literally and since character page says mortal plane does that mean their will be scion/eidolon rebirths or something similiar in the future and if so does it reset your elite level too? would take even longer to do such a thing and if CS2 is such a 'flop' it wont last long enough for someone to even reach level 1000 elite level.

But enough about in-game things I could go on and on questioning systems ect.

I understand what you mean wanting nice clear suggestions, no rude words, to the point, doable ect but the thing is suggestions have been made in such a manner before over and over and yet nothing has been done on CS1 and most of these CS2 players are CS1 players so they know how the suggestions game works ie people ask for more inventory/vault space but devs say not possible however on CS2 there are 7 inventory pages and on CS1 there are 6? Equipment vault? Could just make a 2nd vault for all general items.

Then there are the bugs and issues caused on R2's part which again are not dealt with fully as for example me and number of other people are still awaiting our items lost in rollbacks on CS1, the duping issue on S1 in CS2 like sure if you never make S1 mergeable that's a nice step for the other servers but then there's the issue of the population for that server.

Then you have the feedback threads for example: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...anted-dungeons
                      But nothing was done at all what so ever and feedback was just ignored.

All this resulting to the rude comments/feedback because all the clean ones are just plainly ignored and not dealt with so people feel the need to change their approach to get their issue or whatever fixed/added.
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

I have a question, so I been testing out CS2 for about a week now cuz thought why not and yesterday I decided to test out some codelinks which makes me question why so many codes from CS1 packs from events years ago are in this game?

And it's the internet, impossible for certain members to not be toxic (Got the odd person on S20 who pops up out of no where and starts talking trash in world) but then again that's what makes the community a community imo. Bit of bad and bit of good it's just mostly out weighted by the bad nowadays because of the generally toxic people and that this is quite cash heavy (Lionheart stones for example). It's not the fact that cashers have an advantage, it's the fact that most things are stuck between a huge pay wall like R2 is trying to milk every system possible when there should obviously be doable ways to farm most things and leave a few systems casher only like on CS1 which makes actual sense and doesn't put non-cashers off.

Corruption in CS1 is nice and makes things farmable ie Runes for Heraldry, Banner, DC ect but that was slowly overtime and yet some people still cashed on it to get that little jump which is how systems should ultimately be, farmable over time and cash to be ahead not a full stop paywall as things like frag will literally be impossible to max for any non cashers which is just ridiculous hell getting to perfect will be near impossible also as how is someone suppose to get DC at all to go above +7? Sure you can argue you can trade/buy with cashers but extremely few cashers will buy dc at all and I personally doubt anyone does.

CS2 Makes CS1 look good by comparison imo as just for trying to enchant things to +14 you need to recharge a total of $5,000 for VIP 9 and $10,000 total for VIP 10 to be able to enchant to +15. I can only imagine the huge costs for VIP 11/12/13 for enchantment levels 16, 17 and 18 and put on top of that the amount needed to spend for 100% chance crystals once they've been released it may cost around $50,000 just to have the ability to +18 a single item let alone the cost of getting the 100% crystals. Imo the Devs should of kept VIP near the same as CS1, would of made more money(in the long run which what matters because you want to keep the game alive and people don't want to cash on a game that a moderator described as a 'flop') that way as more people could afford it and maybe add a tier or two with some bonuses. I would give examples but it's too late now to make such a change this late in the game, guess can pm me for examples if you really wanted to know my thoughts well if the PM system is ever fixed of course.

My next question is based on elite levels and if it really is 2x of previous elite level requirement for the next skill level? I spoke to highest elite level player and they say their next skill level (level 4) is when they reach elite level 800 and if that's the case and and skill level max is 8 it would mean 100 > 200 > 400 > 800 > 1,600 > 3,200 > 6,400 > 12,800, elite level 12,800 to max a single skill is quite a bit and throw in the fact that sooner or later divine soul will be added and that'll eat exp, going to take years to level literally and since character page says mortal plane does that mean their will be scion/eidolon rebirths or something similiar in the future and if so does it reset your elite level too? would take even longer to do such a thing and if CS2 is such a 'flop' it wont last long enough for someone to even reach level 1000 elite level.

But enough about in-game things I could go on and on questioning systems ect.

I understand what you mean wanting nice clear suggestions, no rude words, to the point, doable ect but the thing is suggestions have been made in such a manner before over and over and yet nothing has been done on CS1 and most of these CS2 players are CS1 players so they know how the suggestions game works ie people ask for more inventory/vault space but devs say not possible however on CS2 there are 7 inventory pages and on CS1 there are 6? Equipment vault? Could just make a 2nd vault for all general items.

Then there are the bugs and issues caused on R2's part which again are not dealt with fully as for example me and number of other people are still awaiting our items lost in rollbacks on CS1, the duping issue on S1 in CS2 like sure if you never make S1 mergeable that's a nice step for the other servers but then there's the issue of the population for that server.

Then you have the feedback threads for example: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...anted-dungeons
                        But nothing was done at all what so ever and feedback was just ignored.

All this resulting to the rude comments/feedback because all the clean ones are just plainly ignored and not dealt with so people feel the need to change their approach to get their issue or whatever fixed/added.
                        this is correct. we get ignored when we talk normal and nice so we start talk *** so get heard.

Comment

this is correct. we get ignored when we talk normal and nice so we start talk *** so get heard.
                          Or so you would think. Think of it in terms of real-time customer service in say, a restaurant: Is the wait staff more willing to go above and beyond if the customer is rude, swearing, and making threats? Or are they more likely to spit in your food? The same scenario applies with R2. The more aggressive you are, the less likely you are to be heard, even less than if you were constructive.

Comment

Doesn't mean it's the right way to go about things.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            Or so you would think. Think of it in terms of real-time customer service in say, a restaurant: Is the wait staff more willing to go above and beyond if the customer is rude, swearing, and making threats? Or are they more likely to spit in your food? The same scenario applies with R2. The more aggressive you are, the less likely you are to be heard, even less than if you were constructive.
                            True yes but hard to say it applies to R2 also if near nothing is done anyway.
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Well, I didn't think it would happen, but leave it to R2 to ruin a good event. Seems dragon crystal as a drop is banned from CS2. Best thing my guild found in COF were soul shards. Only thing that is slightly better is the bear can drop pearl of wisdom. Other than that majority of the drops are things like patron tributes, maturity stones, maturity whips.
                              What are bugs?

Comment

Memory did you SERIOUSLY just blame the community for the mass exodus of players in CS2. So your tellin me when we have a game riddled with bugs, we have a development and mod team that ignores most everything we say. They set the game up so that free players cant play. But its OUR FAULT people are quitting, I had a lot of respect for you as my fav mod til I seen statement of insanity. YES memory people are quitting due to lack of playable content not because other players are angry. People are quitting because the free players cant participate in almost all systems except wings and mounts and they wont een add new ones for those people to work on nd you guys wont suggest it eventhough everyone here wants it. I'm just really disappointed coming home to play and seeing such a horribly inaccurate statement from someone who is supposed to be supporting the community when all you guys really are doing is wht ive always said you do and that is defend a undefendable situation. Thank you for reading this....if you bothered. By the way does delta sigma exist anymore I mean for a mod he is neverrr here.

And tell me who thought that 445pm was a good time to run a new event that people were actually excited about. I mean we know R2 doesn't work but most of us have jobs in eastern timezone server so for God sake whos brilliant mind came up with 445 pm as start time. Meanwhile they put a event like public dungeon in the evening lol
                                Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2017, 05:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged/removed inappropriate comment.
                                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X