No announcement yet.

New Server – [S21] Ethereal Mountains - Going Live 8/1 @ 10 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] New Server – [S21] Ethereal Mountains - Going Live 8/1 @ 10 PM EDT

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server S21 Ethereal Mountains (US EAST) is going to be live on August 1st at 10:00 PM EDT, and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Ethereal Mountains!

- Crystal Saga II
    Last edited by R2_Alvin; 08-01-2017, 09:43 PM.

10PM again? LOL. I was debating on whether to join the new server, decided that I'd go, then saw this and came to second thoughts. Cause this is the very reason why S20 wasn't as populated as it could of been. It's looking more and more clear that you want to kill the game off, keep going on with the idiocy.

Comment

no server??

Comment

^^^? where the server

Comment

server no open lol

Comment

Server M.I.A

Comment

nothing ever happens on time. get used to it

Comment

I will ask the team for a status update.

Comment

Some new att?

Comment

S21 is now live.

Comment

And will soon be dead. As soon as one person cashes hard and all the server hopping noobs run home to mommy and quit.
                      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

nah mommies still on s19 they aint running to me

Comment

I played crystal saga for years and hopped from server to server and spent way to much because your obsessive new servers causing older servers to die and require merges. I was looking forward in trying this game but see that it being open for such a short time their is already 21 servers shows to me that you still do the same thing you did on cs1 and I want nothing to do with it. Best of luck to anyone who chooses to continue supporting such greedy behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by TamikaZensho View Post
                            I played crystal saga for years and hopped from server to server and spent way to much because your obsessive new servers causing older servers to die and require merges. I was looking forward in trying this game but see that it being open for such a short time their is already 21 servers shows to me that you still do the same thing you did on cs1 and I want nothing to do with it. Best of luck to anyone who chooses to continue supporting such greedy behaviour
                            R2 has nothing to do with server hoppers. That is something players themselves are responsible for because they are so determined to be on top. It is when they cannot hold their own that they jump onto the next passing boat in hopes for a more desirable outcome.

Comment

yes server hoppers are pitiful. man up and build your toons like real players. instead of running to hide in next server. what a dumb argument this guy provides. I cant hack it so let me be part of the problem lol.
                              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X