Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on August 23rd @ 2:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on August 23rd @ 2:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, August 23th at 2:00 AM EDT/14:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrsto allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:

S1, S2,S3
    will merge together.

S19 and S20 will merge together.

After the merge the following things will happen:

1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S5)RoryWilliams on Himeng Valley will still be (S5)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

8. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    9. All rankings will be recalculated.

Wtffff man u merge s1 with ussss wtfffff why not s4?

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
      Wtffff man u merge s1 with ussss wtfffff why not s4?
      Don't worry, merging with us on S1 will be fun. We still have some good strong players left in our server, though not as many as before.

Comment

Why hello there!
        What are bugs?

Comment

Awesome!!! I get to play with Shujinko again... been a while since I left S1. Look forward to seeing you guys on the merge day.

Comment

Cool S1,2 cheaters meet each other many thanks they give me a definite reason to leave S3 and also completely withdraw me from them

Comment

cant wait for this merge

Comment

Originally posted by R29171655 View Post
                Cool S1,2 cheaters meet each other many thanks they give me a definite reason to leave S3 and also completely withdraw me from them
                ehhhh? u know s2 and s3 is already merged together right? XDDD so why u say s1 and s2 lol

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post

ehhhh? u know s2 and s3 is already merged together right? XDDD so why u say s1 and s2 lol
                  You can not read it or understand it .... because they had already joined S3 with 2 fraudulent (relegation player from S1 to S2 I have reduced my play times,and now they merge together with these where early´r leave S1 cheats.ty no
                  I made final decision leave

Comment

Makes me laugh how people beg for a merge then cry about it when they get one.... I personally cant wait for the merge... and whilst the players on S1 for the majority are stronger than me I cant wait to meet new people and play with them. That is the enjoyment of the game... if you however call them cheaters and the like because they may or may not have abused glitches in-game then yes, you can expect them to be less than pleasant with you... that is entirely your own fault. I started like months into S3 and already I can hold my own against most of the players left there and I worked damn hard to be able to get to that stage. If you run away then how can you ever expect to get anywhere, stop crying like children and go work on your chars.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
                      Makes me laugh how people beg for a merge then cry about it when they get one.... I personally cant wait for the merge... and whilst the players on S1 for the majority are stronger than me I cant wait to meet new people and play with them. That is the enjoyment of the game... if you however call them cheaters and the like because they may or may not have abused glitches in-game then yes, you can expect them to be less than pleasant with you... that is entirely your own fault. I started like months into S3 and already I can hold my own against most of the players left there and I worked damn hard to be able to get to that stage. If you run away then how can you ever expect to get anywhere, stop crying like children and go work on your chars.
                      Who said that I need something? Has everything because only because not everything is pushed in A ** because even myself are not able to do so I can not move anything not own play on others
                      Working with fraudsters? No thank you that was already not good at that time, this will not be better this time. And I cry not as a child put only in recess as obviously people have forgotten some as it was then, no day passed where the conflict happened

But I'm not interested anymore R2 makes what it wants this just interest other things, but this does not scratch me any more
                      Last edited by R29171655; 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R29171655 View Post

Who said that I need something? Has everything because only because not everything is pushed in A ** because even myself are not able to do so I can not move anything not own play on others
                        Working with fraudsters? No thank you that was already not good at that time, this will not be better this time. And I cry not as a child put only in recess as obviously people have forgotten some as it was then, no day passed where the conflict happened

But I'm not interested anymore R2 makes what it wants this just interest other things, but this does not scratch me any more
                        Then, if I may be permitted to ask, why are you here in this forum?

Comment

S1 has maybe 4 active players dont get to excited

Comment

.. S1 was able to duplicate mass items at start and u merge them with us.. bye R2

Comment

GG? Don't think ill stand a chance against many players on S1, but I guess we will see.
                              (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
                              X