Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

9/6 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
    **** and mind your own business noob. ive probably spent more in a day then u have the entire u been playing that's why some of us stay cause of hope you idiot, not all of us have noob accounts like you. Just come to s4 so I can spawn kill u for entertainment, I need a new punching bag there.
    Come S12 on CS1 and I'll spawn kill you there :^)

Truth hurts I guess.

I only spent $60 for funds, so what? Personally I think that's all is worth spending, especially with how bad R2 handles CS but hey, spend 'lots' of money on game hosted by r2 games right!?! Think you need to recheck who's the 'idiot noob' here.

Sad how you think spending money on a dead game is a brag but w/e

¯\_(?)_/¯
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Haha once again Reverie fueling wars on the forum, hey Memorylane is this how you train your damn Mods to act. Do you train them to provoke ********

Yeah let me come to s12 on cs1, good idea dummy a server that's been out for 6 or 7 years lol. Nothing hurts, there is no truth, there is just an idiot company that duped everyone in spending money then abandoned the ******* game. And I didn't brag about spending money noob I actually said all the money ive spent is the only reason I'm holding out hope but a noob **** like you would twist it to try to make your noob azz seem intelligent. but your just a ******* idiot in the end.

So by all means get on the phone and call Reverie to come to your rescue again I'm sure she has time since none of the mods bother to make suggestions for the game. And its a huge shock that nothing gets done, cause the players aren't heard. They just say send a ticket, yeah right like them idiots are guna rad tickets and respond with legitimate answers lol. If you believe that your as bad as them.
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2017, 09:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

briansid1981
        Fueling wars? Hardly, but I would like for you to understand where things lie on a public forum -- everyone is entitled to have opinions and say so's just as you do, and don't get upset and immediately begin throwing tantrums if and when anyone directs their attention towards you if you opt to be a part of this open community. If you don't want anyone commenting about the things you post, don't. That's really all it boils down to.

Comment

Rescue? Lol please, I've openly expressed disliking Rev number of years ago in the forums and pretty sure she was the one that ban me from forums for 2 weeks a few years ago also, safe to say no mutual liking(although nowadays couldn't careless really, do w/e rev, fuel those wars!).

She isn't fueling, you are with your stupidity.

So you coming to S12 on CS1 is a dumb idea but me coming to S4 on CS2 which I don't play either is smart? Seems legit, are you one of those flat earth people by chance?

Well you should of understood that R2 isn't great before spending, still makes you the moron because it's public knowledge really. It's like booking a hotel, you're going to be there a bit so you'll want to know the reviews ect.

How did they 'dupe everyone in spending money' it's pretty obvious it's hugely pay to win, I remember back in the days of early CS1 and how bad I thought that was but doesn't compare to CS2 especially with all these systems like tenets ect already out, your choice to do such a thing when you could of played CS1 and done pretty much the same things free with some effort into farming.

Things are done eventually, after 10 or so months on CS1 we finally got our 165/175 priest weapons, just gotta keep at it, saying trash isn't gonna help, trust me I know cuz I did same back in the day #14

'ive probably spent more in a day then u have the entire u been playing'
          This is your fail brag, the 'spent more in a day then u' is your comparison trying to imply you're better than me because you've spent more.
          Do you not know the meaning of the things you type Mr Big Spender or should I call you Mr Small IQ? Tell me what you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            Rescue? Lol please, I've openly expressed disliking Rev number of years ago in the forums and pretty sure she was the one that ban me from forums for 2 weeks a few years ago also, safe to say no mutual liking(although nowadays couldn't careless really, do w/e rev, fuel those wars!).
            What a fruitful pattern of relations. The same leaf turned with me and Kanyo awhile ago. It's actually kinda' cute really.

Comment

Can everyone just calm down. This is such a stupid argument. Stop asking people to come to your server and fight you. Ever thought that maybe you are the reason people are quitting? Every time I go to check your server all I see is complaining, and not to mention your guild is a powerhouse who kicks people if they are inactive for 3 days or considered "lazy". That's not how you keep people in a server.

Also prototype you are just as dumb as the people you are accusing of being dumb. You are sitting here arguing over something you know is a waste of time. You are sitting here fueling the flames.

Stop bashing on the moderators too. They are doing exactly what they are meant to do... moderate the forum. If they wanted to they could chose not to even forward topics or relay anything to R2. Most forum mods just monitor comments and deal with bans ect. Also before you go saying I'm kissing the mod's rear, don't, I've never gotten along with moderators, and I never will. I've had my fair share of arguments with them, and my fair share of agreements. We know R2 is lazy, but continuously posting EVERY week about it is getting annoying as well.

My shield is ready for the amount of retaliation and comments regarding me being a cheater/duper I am about to receive.
              What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                Can everyone just calm down. This is such a stupid argument. Stop asking people to come to your server and fight you. Ever thought that maybe you are the reason people are quitting? Every time I go to check your server all I see is complaining, and not to mention your guild is a powerhouse who kicks people if they are inactive for 3 days or considered "lazy". That's not how you keep people in a server.

My shield is ready for the amount of retaliation and comments regarding me being a cheater/duper I am about to receive.
                True that this might be one of the reasons why we have an almost dead game now. Duping is another one that caused majority of the players to lose faith in R2. It's good that you openly admit/associate yourself to duping, Shujinko, so I'll leave it at that, as long as you know your contribution to CS2's demise.
                Last edited by R287966665; 09-10-2017, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Also prototype you are just as dumb as the people you are accusing of being dumb. You are sitting here arguing over something you know is a waste of time. You are sitting here fueling the flames.

Stop bashing on the moderators too. They are doing exactly what they are meant to do... moderate the forum. If they wanted to they could chose not to even forward topics or relay anything to R2. Most forum mods just monitor comments and deal with bans ect. Also before you go saying I'm kissing the mod's rear, don't, I've never gotten along with moderators, and I never will. I've had my fair share of arguments with them, and my fair share of agreements. We know R2 is lazy, but continuously posting EVERY week about it is getting annoying as well.

You obviously didn't read properly if that's what you think but to each their own I guess, not my fault he's brainless too ez to mess with.

Funny too because I remember him saying he helps newbies on his server to try keep them playing, not surprised he was lying xD

ZOMG DUPER REV BAN HIM PLSS

But duping or not, personally I think this game would of died anyway, who even knows about CS2? Only people who play other R2games and i'd say some/most players here are from the original, shuj for one since he was on my server, it's just a visual rehaul of the same game that's even more cash heavy with the odd different thing here and there (super titles and elite levels, would be nice if we had those on CS1)

Know how I even found CS1? I misclicked an ad honestly, never seen a ad for CS2 maybe it's just me but I doubt r2 invested in doing such outside of their website seeing how the game is a flop, better off releasing like special servers on CS1 that wont be merged with any servers until the time comes (like in a year or so when it dies down even more) for the CS2 players so they at least have somewhere to go and wont be merged with dupers/older servers that'd spank you, idk, just a thought. But I'd say CS2 will shutdown before CS1, like around 10 servers it started? and already doing a monthly new server basis, for CS1 it wasn't like that until after like 2 years or something and was even more recent since the game did so well, could be because it's 2017 and there's a number of other games out there compared to 2011 but either way making a CS2 was a bad, desperate call, all the bugs that coulda been fixed on CS1 instead (would of helped keep some players) and new features as well! Could of had out new bag slots (still 6 pages even tho CS2 is 7 pages, what's up with that?) and most importantly a working hide feature cuz pvp lag OP.

might be typos or something idk, just woke up, pre-sorry.
                  Last edited by xPrototypeT; 09-10-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

The reason we kick people out of our guild Shujinko for being inactive is we are not gunna allow people to just show up once a week and then beg for HW Gmut and Pow because they are lazy and think they can show up one day a week and grow off the work and money of others, so yes we will kick people like that and we don't need people like that staying in the server anyway as they wont contribute to any growth in the end anyhow so better off cutting off the head of the snake before it goes around praying on people for items, unfortuneately we cant get people to join our guild by posting in world chat how you have 10k PUC and 17 Divine Rubys and 1 million Gmuts and whatever else it was in that post flaunting the obvious cheating that has ruined s1 and now ruined s2 s3. But that however I refuse to blame you or the other players for as the blame rests with R2, if a whole server is duping I cant expect 2 or 3 players not to dupe and just get run over by the ones who do so I wont place blame on you ever for duping, however publicly posting and bragging about it does nothing to help the game either. S2 S3 had the only decent turfwar going, now r2 even ****** that up. instead of merging them with us where we coulda had a fun 3 guild fight each week for turfwar and maybe had a chance to bring fun and players back to the game, what did did these pieces of **** do, they merge s2 s3 with s1 and kil 2 more servers, good ones no less, well good as can be in this game. The advertising thing is a very valid point when I came back to the game after my real life accident that kept me away for while I knew nothing of cs2 I went to play cs1 again and happened to hear about cs2 in game in cs1 and I then checked the forum and asked mods opinion of which game was the better route, I was told cs2 was the better choice which I know now neither choice was a better choice, but at least cs1 had some kind of community. The same thing with mallmo another thing destroying the game and ofc most the offenders are in s1, its hard to know who really uses it of course, but ive had a friend in s1 recently show me some very vry convincing pics of a couple players trading with mallmo toons. Of course R2 did nothing when it was reported and that's just another way their lazy ***** help kill their own game. They need to go back to s1 quarantine throw all the servers together minus s21 s22 let them servers be for the new players that join and let everyone play together and have fun, This waiting until 2 servers are dead and then merging 2 dead servers doesn't work, you need to merge the fing things while they have life so they get stronger, not wait until each server has 2 players then merge so its a server with 4 players you idiots. Ill be god damned if I ever find anyone with a brain when it comes to business here.

Comment

Well no ones making you play this game or stay here. So this constant whining just makes you seem like a cry baby. I'm at the point where if you want to get along, great. If not, enjoy getting camped and no events...
                      What are bugs?

Comment

dude s t f u and go trade with a few more mallmo toons yeah I seen the picture evidence so screw you you cheater you couldn't camp a god damn thing without duping and mallmo, you and your guild who ruined another 2 servers. Vip 6 hahahahahahaha. Yeah your legit. If R2 wasn't so god damn lazy your toon would be banned with the pics people have showed everyone with your precious toon and mall toons chilling out together naking illegal deals, but that why this game is garbage, You still have attonement gear on your toon for god sake cause you aint good enough to get EB gear and do it legit you use the same gear you +14 when you were duping Dragon Crystals. Theres so much evidence on you on its absoulutely sickening that you get away with it. And who u calling a crybaby aren't you the dummy who messaged me a week ago and said hey Brian you wanna go to the forum with me and get after them them people caused my chi is bugged hahahahaha. You are a walkinf flipping hippocrate dude plain and simple that's why everyone hammers you everytime you post. Cause they are sick of the way you get away with blatantly cheating. in the past 2 weeks your attack went up almost 200k and your vip didn't budge hahaha. I don't think we need a jury to see the guilt.
                        Last edited by briansid1981; 09-11-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                          dude s t f u and go trade with a few more mallmo toons yeah I seen the picture evidence so screw you you cheater you couldn't camp a god damn thing without duping and mallmo, you and your guild who ruined another 2 servers. Vip 6 hahahahahahaha. Yeah your legit. If R2 wasn't so god damn lazy your toon would be banned with the pics people have showed everyone with your precious toon and mall toons chilling out together naking illegal deals, but that why this game is garbage, You still have attonement gear on your toon for god sake cause you aint good enough to get EB gear and do it legit you use the same gear you +14 when you were duping Dragon Crystals. Theres so much evidence on you on its absoulutely sickening that you get away with it. And who u calling a crybaby aren't you the dummy who messaged me a week ago and said hey Brian you wanna go to the forum with me and get after them them people caused my chi is bugged hahahahaha. You are a walkinf flipping hippocrate dude plain and simple that's why everyone hammers you everytime you post. Cause they are sick of the way you get away with blatantly cheating. in the past 2 weeks your attack went up almost 200k and your vip didn't budge hahaha. I don't think we need a jury to see the guilt.
                          Regardless of whether risengaw is guilty of cheating or duping there is no need to speak to him in that manner and certainly no need to be racist. I personally hope we do merge with s4 soon, just so I can see if you are like this in that servers chat lol. At least the chat would be interesting... but regardless... please don't be racist to anyone. And before you direct flame towards me... I am not a mod but I am a player and I don't appreciate constantly seeing you complaining in the forums about how r2 is this or that or this player is this or that and certainly don't appreciate seeing racist remarks from you. If you truly don't like r2 then why don't you quit?

Comment

Well thanks for proving my point about you being a cry baby lol. Anyways, you best hope R2 never merges S4 with S1 then, I will do the forum a favor and make sure you quit.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

Well thanks for proving my point about you being a cry baby lol. Anyways, you best hope R2 never merges S4 with S1 then, I will do the forum a favor and make sure you quit.
                              That makes two of us lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post

Regardless of whether risengaw is guilty of cheating or duping there is no need to speak to him in that manner and certainly no need to be racist. I personally hope we do merge with s4 soon, just so I can see if you are like this in that servers chat lol. At least the chat would be interesting... but regardless... please don't be racist to anyone. And before you direct flame towards me... I am not a mod but I am a player and I don't appreciate constantly seeing you complaining in the forums about how r2 is this or that or this player is this or that and certainly don't appreciate seeing racist remarks from you. If you truly don't like r2 then why don't you quit?
                                Racist remarks????? what racist remarks you idiot. God another flipping idiot. And Shujinko don't worry u little sissy if I have to ill just make the same pixie u got by cheating cause we know with your pathetic soul compared to mine that if I had the same pixie as you id destroy you, cause your soul is pathetic because like everyone knows if its a system that shujinko cant cheat at then he don't want nothing to do with it lol. And slayor obviously you are moron if you defend people who are a huge part of the games demise, just shows how stupid you are too lol. Maybe your shujinkos boyfriend idk but it don't matter when a cheater chooses to brag its the funniest **** in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X