Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

9/6 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no I'm so scared what will I ever do. You have more soul than me oh no. Good thing I have all the important nodes maxed... You're right, any system that I can't cheat on is bad... Wait how did I get max runes and zodiac?
    What are bugs?

Comment

oh wow we all have max zodiac its not hard, thays always your answer when people call your cheater *** out. The facts are simple, you have traded with mallmo so you should be banned first and foremost, you cheated for mount for wings, for pixie for frag, and your soul sucks and why because there wasn't a cheat for that, that fact alone shows that shujinko is nothing when it comes to systems he cant mall or cheat, just how you claimed to have maxed chi in 1 day, you know the game has a spending limit correct, so I'm sure it would be pretty tough to buy 35,000 chi essence in one day with the spending cap they have in place, oh wait you don't buy from r2 store silly me haha.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

If you think I cheat then report me instead of crying.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Can file a ticket when you cap so r2 has to do the transaction manually and since it's xtal related they reply instantly pretty much.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          ill just make the same pixie u got by cheating
          Reverie
          ban this cheater pls he admit he gonna cheat
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-13-2017, 03:59 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            Reverie
            ban this cheater pls he admit he gonna cheat
            When he does, @ me again.

Comment

Working...
            X