Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on September 20th @ 2:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, September 20th at 2:00 AM EDT/14:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:

(S16+s18)+(S19+s20)

After the merge the following things will happen:

1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S5)RoryWilliams on Himeng Valley will still be (S5)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

why so soon ?

Comment

cause they are god damn idiots the same way they killed s2 s3 with an idiot merge they willkill more servers.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

well its just we just merge month ago and s19 is dead anyways only 1 stronk and thats me and the s20 players just afk most the time

Comment

Pfft. You're not that strong whoever you are.

Comment

I feel bad for S20 lol it used to be a nice server before the merge but it looks like those fool from S18 can just spam the chat with ugly insults bypassing the censure the whole day and not get a ban. If our server is going to merge with that garbage i'm done with this game. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
              I feel bad for S20 lol it used to be a nice server before the merge but it looks like those fool from S18 can just spam the chat with ugly insults bypassing the censure the whole day and not get a ban. If our server is going to merge with that garbage i'm done with this game. Bye.
              Just a suggestion here, but how about you try to get to know these people instead of making assumptions about them. Have a conversation. Introduce yourself make an effort before judging them.

Comment

lol make an alt and see it yourself. I don't care or have time for their drama, players have to behave, that's all. Bye.

Comment

This is a reminder to keep in-game drama in-game, thank you.

Comment

yah well its also harassment to other players from this other guild and its getting old reverie

Comment

If players are violating our Terms of Use, you will need to take screenshots depicting so and report them via ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/.

Comment

lol make an alt and see it yourself. I don't care or have time for their drama, players have to behave, that's all. Bye.
                        You don't have time but you're complaining about it in forums. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

shhh juz reverie said keep it in game but yall fools madd cause we put u on ignore list get over urself its a game

Comment

i'm not complaining, i'm reporting an anomaly, and the anomaly is there are some players who have been harrassing the whole server since it merged and probably they have harrassed their own server too, and no action was taken yet. You log that server anytime you see them insulting the chat. I'm also reporting a good issue, players from S20 did not join that server, do you think about the demages a merge will apport to the comunity before doing it?

Comment

i'm not complaining, i'm reporting an anomaly, and the anomaly is there are some players who have been harrassing the whole server since it merged and probably they have harrassed their own server too, and no action was taken yet. You log that server anytime you see them insulting the chat. I'm also reporting a good issue, players from S20 did not join that server, do you think about the demages a merge will apport to the comunity before doing it?
                              As stated, your “report” needs to be filed via ticket system with proof of. There is nothing raving about it on the forum will do for you, especially when you’re steering an official announcement towards a complaint. Because that is still the case, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns that has not already been redirected, you may PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X