No announcement yet.

04/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep defending Reverie Memorylane, just like the above the poster said you are aware of the way she teats people and you do zero so you are as guilty as her if not more so because your tsupposed to be the boss for what thats worth in this joke of a forum. Did ya ever stop to make that maybe you guys might get more quality posts if everything posted wasnt ignored lol. Wings Etherealization bugged going on 5 months, Reverie said its fixed lol. Good job, way to follow up. Unfortuneately all these mods do is infract nothing else gets done in this forum.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Oh and they have another "rule", since 5 years ago someone talked about the vault exploit, the topic had no answer and it was locked, and the bug is still there, you cannot talk about it anymore lol. How did you dare to say "Wings Etherealization" refering to another topic, according to them you broke another of these "rules". This is a circus, the sad thing is that it costs money.

Comment

I've known memorylane for a really long time. Not personal friends, but remember this person from way back when i used to play cs1 in its beginning years. Always did a great job and people have their ups and downs. All i ever really see is constant bashing and toxic attitudes towards the mods. With all the toxic attitudes, why should they treat you with any respect? As i can gather, this must have been going on for a long time. The mods enforce the rules. Its quite simple. Things can't be perfect every day and what they might do in game has nothing to do with these forums (i say this because i saw mention of game stuff). For the last few months I've been back to playing games here, i've not once seen these issues you seem to hate reverie for. Maybe something happened before, but to stew on it is just immature and childish. They forward our issues to the admins, they get back to us when they find anything out. perhaps maybe they forgot to relay information one day. big deal, we're all human and none of us is perfect and perhaps some misinformation is R2 stating its working when it is infact not, because it seems like it should work from their end and they failed to test it. That does not make it the moderators faults. They don't have to test things either, their only job is managing the forums. If you think you can do better, go try it then. Lets see how pro you are and how you'll bring life back here. I'll give you a cookie if you succeed.

US vs USA is the same thing. So the previous point of R2 is not US becasue this is the USA is bullcrap. R2 as a whole is international with one location being based in USA and the forums, servers, market, all in the USA. They can choose what they want for their rules as they are a business. Freedom of speech only applies to people vs governments, not private business. I've also seen Reverie state that the info she got is that it should be fixed and working right and to give feedback if it does not, in which she would try to forward the info back that it doesn't. I have also noticed that the word choices of the mods do not show any kind of support for R2 and is mostly neutral. They didn't praise R2 for their decision not to post guides, they tried to explain R2's reasoning without picking sides. I'd say they are both doing great jobs for the amount of stress people like us put on them. Gotta look at things from their point of view sometimes. A mod job here is probably the worst next to maybe 4chan.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the toxic posts on here are what keeps people away from the forums?
        Last edited by Sidoh; 05-02-2018, 02:17 PM.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
          US vs USA is the same thing.
          https://www.usa.gov/

Do not dare to say that.

I don't know how she was but i know how she is today and i'm playing today. If she is bored she might take a break and if she was so professional like you say once she has done with her break she could go back and act professional. For now all i see is a miserable way to moderate a forum.

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
          With all the toxic attitudes, why should they treat you with any respect?.
          Are you talking about the user to talk bad to the moderator or are you talking about the moderator who talk bad to the user. Same question for you, we spend money, they have what you call a "toxic attitudes", why should we treat them with any respect?

Comment

Help me out here, I could have sworn maintenance used to be on a wednesday morning? I ask because the events are the same as last week still, so i assume there hasn't been maint yet today...

Comment

Originally posted by sorryhardbadma View Post
              Help me out here, I could have sworn maintenance used to be on a wednesday morning? I ask because the events are the same as last week still, so i assume there hasn't been maint yet today...
              This week's events are a day behind due to holidays for R2, so the previous events were extended 1 day
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Sidoh
                Like yourself, there are so few players who actually get it and it’s always fruitful to see reasonable people. I wouldn’t waste any energy explaining anything to the likes of certain posters here, with their certain kind of mentality. At the end of the day, we aren’t losing any sleep over their tantrums, and it’s rather apparent who’s actually hot and bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Sidoh
                  Like yourself, there are so few players who actually get it and it’s always fruitful to see reasonable people. I wouldn’t waste any energy explaining anything to the likes of certain posters here, with their certain kind of mentality. At the end of the day, we aren’t losing any sleep over their tantrums, and it’s rather apparent who’s actually hot and bothered.
                  Hypocrisy? lol pay attention what you have posted fires back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by altnumberone01 View Post
                    we spend money, they have what you call a "toxic attitudes", why should we treat them with any respect?
                    i've spent money too can i be toxic as well ? Reverie
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                      i've spent money too can i be toxic as well ? Reverie
                      Only if you can rap.

Comment

Only if you can rap.
                        there's always a catch :/

Comment

FFS at least post the incoming event 2 days before maintenance ...
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-03-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by charles.chiu View Post
                            FFS at least post the incoming event 2 days before maintenance BASTARDS
                            R2 very rarely posts patch notes days in advance. I would expect it the day of or more recently, days after as they have been dropping the ball with punctuality.

Comment

Originally posted by charles.chiu View Post
                              FFS at least post the incoming event 2 days before maintenance ...
                              No, events will not be posted 2 days before maintenance.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2 very rarely posts patch notes days in advance. I would expect it the day of or more recently, days after as they have been dropping the ball with punctuality.
                                wow nice defending r2

oh wait... :^)

Comment

Working...
                                X