Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post

kos = kiss on sight.
          you wish
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

i'll kos you and anyone you ever loved in a virtual game
            If I said I luv’d you, would you KoS yourself?

Comment

May I please request to have this thread closed. I think all important points have already been presented, everything else are just random ramblings not even related to the initial topic (with the bonus addition of wall texts of cuss words and negativity). I'm sorry but its quite an eyesore seeing this and does not help at all with the state this game is in. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                If I said I luv’d you, would you KoS yourself?
                you dont really love me!
                Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
                May I please request to have this thread closed. I think all important points have already been presented, everything else are just random ramblings not even related to the initial topic (with the bonus addition of wall texts of cuss words and negativity). I'm sorry but its quite an eyesore seeing this and does not help at all with the state this game is in. Thank you.
                wants it closed now but it's ok when adam bashing mods ect and you dont complain, obviously an alt
                Last edited by Reverie; 05-04-2018, 01:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT

wants it closed now but it's ok when adam bashing mods ect and you dont complain, obviously an alt
                  You're welcome to have the mods do an IP check on me to see if this account and adam's or whoever have the same ones.

Do you see how pathetic and useless this thread is? Do you seriously think you'd get more players (new) this way if they see negative threads like these? Or you simply don't care? Who said it was okay for me when adam was bashing on the mods? Have you read my mind or you just assumed? Now, if you still insist that I am just a mere alt, then have it your way. For a long time player here, I would have expected you'd have more wisdom and would act on maturity, but guess I was mistaken.

I just believed it would be better if threads like these are closed once they served their purpose. Neither side are doing each other any good. At this point, all I see are both sides trolling each other. Good luck if you guys still want such a thread opened.

Comment

You're welcome to have the mods do an IP check on me to see if this account and adam's or whoever have the same ones.

Do you see how pathetic and useless this thread is? Do you seriously think you'd get more players (new) this way if they see negative threads like these? Or you simply don't care? Who said it was okay for me when adam was bashing on the mods? Have you read my mind or you just assumed? Now, if you still insist that I am just a mere alt, then have it your way. For a long time player here, I would have expected you'd have more wisdom and would act on maturity, but guess I was mistaken.

I just believed it would be better if threads like these are closed once they served their purpose. Neither side are doing each other any good. At this point, all I see are both sides trolling each other. Good luck if you guys still want such a thread opened.
                    pretty much most of the current player base doesn't even use forums let alone new players even coming here, they'll all leave when they realize how cashy and what not this game is, wont make a difference by this point at all what the forums is if anything they'll see how upset people are at r2 and their lack of care for their customers/games if anything and they can spend their time else where which would be best for them so obiwan get off your high ground it wont work here, don't like just ignore, what an actual mature person would do

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

Pretty much, most of the current player base doesn't even use forums, let alone new players even coming here. They'll all leave when they realize how cashy and what not this game is. Won't make a difference by this point at all what the forums is. If anything, they'll see how upset people are at R2 and their lack of care for their customers/games if anything and they can spend their time elsewhere which would be best for them, so Obi-Wan get off your high ground, it won't work here. Don't like it, just ignore, what an actual mature person would do
                      Clearly, we have different concepts about what being mature is, so let me just say agree to disagree on that.

I hope for the veterans players of this game, there will only be a few ones who'd be like xPrototypeT.

On past posts, Reverie (mod) would usually close threads like these if it veers off topic, but I'm just wondering why not now?

Comment

Clearly, we have different concepts about what being mature is, so let me just say agree to disagree on that.

I hope for the veterans players of this game, there will only be a few ones who'd be like xPrototypeT.

On past posts, Reverie (mod) would usually close threads like these if it veers off topic, but I'm just wondering why not now?
                        well if you think im ever so terrible now then obviously you do not play cs to see how most of the community is, im a saint compared to most

idk, mods get bored too?

Comment

Go play a different game. Try other R2 titles for starters (Wartune is a good one, it's got a lively community).

Comment

If you want to get super technical, none of the posts in this thread belong here. It's an announcement thread, not a discussion thread or a bug report thread. Comments about bugged events, cheaters, cashers, dead servers, moderation - nothing to do with this thread. Should we draw the line at the very first instance of what doesn't technically belong in a thread?

If this was a player created thread that centered on a specific topic, then yes, we would step in and make sure it doesn't run too far off course. But sometimes we just need to let some threads run their course when the content within the thread doesn't make any bit of a difference to the thread itself. The overall theme this thread has morphed into is just being able to express yourself, and aside from a few minor instances, everyone's been pretty well behaved. Would it be fair now to not let others choose to express themselves? Venting is good for the soul.

Some of us have our differences, and some of us will never get along, and only a few really push things to the limits, but overall, even with these vent sessions, it is very clear that this game still has a passionate and caring community, even if a bit aggressive about it. If I was a brand new player, my take away would be that this forum is still pretty active, that there's moderators who are active, and that the community clearly cares about the game since people who don't care don't take the time to vent about anything.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have never and will never close an official thread posted by R2 unless prompted to by R2 themselves. If need be, we can move all these off-topic posts to their own threads from page 1, but that would be simply relocating them.

Comment

Americans are too stpudid, continue to ban for fun like if you feel great, but memory and revenire will be kicked out. Soon someone is going to contact you about what is going on the forum, i know what you are going to answer back and he does know too. Eventually to save his job he will remove you. It is just a matter of time everything has already been done. You laugh now but soon you wont be laughting anymore once you will find out i was not joking. Goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X