Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

04/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why you think you're banned. Against popular opinion, you haven't been banned. What are you seeing when you attempt to log in to the forum on your not banned accounts?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

Go play a different game. Try other R2 titles for starters (Wartune is a good one, it's got a lively community).
      Thanks. I guess its worth a try.

Comment

Dont you love it when mods participate in rule breaking lol, considering most of their posts on this thread were nothing but off topic jabs at people, shameful professionalism.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          Dont you love it when mods participate in rule breaking lol, considering most of their posts on this thread were nothing but off topic jabs at people, shameful professionalism.
          Totally shameful. How dare mods not just sit and accept people throwing jabs at them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            If you want to get super technical, none of the posts in this thread belong here. It's an announcement thread, not a discussion thread or a bug report thread. Comments about bugged events, cheaters, cashers, dead servers, moderation - nothing to do with this thread. Should we draw the line at the very first instance of what doesn't technically belong in a thread?

If this was a player created thread that centered on a specific topic, then yes, we would step in and make sure it doesn't run too far off course. But sometimes we just need to let some threads run their course when the content within the thread doesn't make any bit of a difference to the thread itself. The overall theme this thread has morphed into is just being able to express yourself, and aside from a few minor instances, everyone's been pretty well behaved. Would it be fair now to not let others choose to express themselves? Venting is good for the soul.

Some of us have our differences, and some of us will never get along, and only a few really push things to the limits, but overall, even with these vent sessions, it is very clear that this game still has a passionate and caring community, even if a bit aggressive about it. If I was a brand new player, my take away would be that this forum is still pretty active, that there's moderators who are active, and that the community clearly cares about the game since people who don't care don't take the time to vent about anything.
            good for the soul sure but last i checked trash cans didn't have souls could say the same for 'certian' people -winkwinknudgenudge-
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

If he cannot use his accounts and he needs to change accounts indeed you are banning him or locking him for fun, so do not try to be a smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjlllli0101 View Post
                If he cannot use his accounts and he needs to change accounts indeed you are banning him or locking him for fun, so do not try to be a smartass.
                You can see for yourself if the accounts in question are banned. As mentioned in a previous post, banned accounts have a user title of Banned, and the user name changes color to blue. There is no way for me to ban someone and not have that information publicly visible. For example, post #396 in this thread is a banned user.

I've looked at the permission settings for his account and it all looks normal. I don't know what message he is seeing when he attempts to log in. Banned users do receive a very clear "you're banned" message when they attempt to log in. We also don't allow alts of banned users, because banned users are not allowed to use the forum, so if he really was banned, we would have removed the alt account posts and permanently banned them. We may banter from time to time, but when it comes down to handing out punishments, it is not taken lightly, and not something joked about. Everyone is given the same number of chances through the infraction system, and are well aware of a pending ban before it happens. Banning people is not a common practice, and is treated as a last resort, no matter who the person is.

My reply above, asking what he sees when he attempts to log in was a genuine question. I don't know why he can't log in to his normal account, and I would prefer if he was on his normal account. It's easier to keep track of people when they aren't hopping around on multiple accounts.

Comment

Continue with your lies, i care nothing if they ban useless forum accounts, you don't delete this topic, because you think it is about this don't you.

Comment

Okay, so you don't want help with figuring out why you can't log in. That's fine, your choice. I'm here if you change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Totally shameful. How dare mods not just sit and accept people throwing jabs at them.
                      Jabs dont get thrown at people who dont ask for it very often, but you guys here use R2s complete lack of intelligence and give a **** to abuse this forum and your immense power you have lol, Cause we all know a real gaming company who isnt a piece of trash like R2 would fire mods in a second if they saw them treating the community the way mods do here. I dont think its a coincidence that in every other gaming forum ive participated in that ive never seen such shameful behavior and misuse of mod powers that are evident here on a consistent basis. But you know R2 is useless and you can get away with it. I guess everyone needs to feel special somewhere. Why dont u guys get some bugs fixed, do something that actually helps the community.
                      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Why dont u guys get some bugs fixed, do something that actually helps the community.
                        If you think you can do better, the door is open for you to come for a special trial run to see how things really work in the backend.

Comment

these people getting special trial runs and all i got was a flat out no, racist, discrimination!
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Jabs dont get thrown at people who dont ask for it very often, but you guys here use R2s complete lack of intelligence and give a **** to abuse this forum and your immense power you have lol, Cause we all know a real gaming company who isnt a piece of trash like R2 would fire mods in a second if they saw them treating the community the way mods do here. I dont think its a coincidence that in every other gaming forum ive participated in that ive never seen such shameful behavior and misuse of mod powers that are evident here on a consistent basis. But you know R2 is useless and you can get away with it. I guess everyone needs to feel special somewhere. Why dont u guys get some bugs fixed, do something that actually helps the community.
                            Why not do everyone else a favor and gtfo of this forum? LUL. Rest assured, you won't be missed. You're just as useless as xPrototypeT here who will claim racism just because he didn't get his way.

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                            these people getting special trial runs and all i got was a flat out no, racist, discrimination!
                            LOOOOOOOOOL. You're an idiot.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post

Why not do everyone else a favor and gtfo of this forum? LUL. Rest assured, you won't be missed. You're just as useless as xPrototypeT here who will claim racism just because he didn't get his way.

LOOOOOOOOOL. You're an idiot.
                              holy ****. you're still alive. wonder if you remember me from aquatic crypts in cs1 all those years ago.
                              Crystal Saga:
                              Server: Aquatic Crypts
                              Name: (S15)Sidoh
                              Class: Knight
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 100

Lunaria:
                              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post

holy ****. you're still alive. wonder if you remember me from aquatic crypts in cs1 all those years ago.
                                Yeah bro your name is pretty unique. I remember you.
                                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                                X