No announcement yet.

7/18 Emergency Maintenance Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations for resetting back one day the server All the crystals are lost, but they cannot reset the paypal purchuase so the money that have been spent are gone from your bank. Where the **** they have the head when they make these decisions. All the fund alts used are gone lost. And i tell you what, that bugger paytowin system nobody is going to do it due to the high price and low stats it adds. Levelling and drops are gone too, together with a lot of things because yesterday it was the day one of the event therefore many have released new funds and bought something. They truly want this game to be over and those who have quitted they did good, i wish i did quit too.
    Really i don't want to drop a list of all i have lost, because yesterday i did basically everything, including divining new items and farming gems, but i want to say something. It's been 2 years they are releasing bugged contents, how can they be such incompetents and still keep the job? To make a mistake one time is something, but it's been 2 ******* years they are doing mistakes and still. Who is running this game a bunch of kids who are just 20 years old? They fail at writing numbers too did they go to school or what.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-19-2018, 02:47 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
    X