Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S44] Decayed Savanna - Going Live 6/26 at 22:00 EDT

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server [S44] Decayed Savanna (US East) is going to be live on June 26th at 22:00 EDT / 19:00 PDT / June 27th at 02:00 GMT / 10:00 GMT+8, and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Decayed Savanna.

this server will be the best server. also R2 you should add strange energy to the consumer point/point shop, i will cash large amounts if you do that

Comment

Do I smell competition? #16
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

Everybody come to this server. Lets make it busy

Comment

It will be busy alright, every server jumper will jump right on new servers in hopes to be number 1, its a vicious cycle smh

Comment

entered a new server paid money and cant get on it server been down ever since i started nothing but a rip off

Comment

Originally posted by R24618531 View Post
              entered a new server paid money and cant get on it server been down ever since i started nothing but a rip off
              What server are you having troubles connecting to? The server you're commenting on is not going live until 6/26.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X