Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on October 23rd 02:00 EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on October 23rd 02:00 EDT

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, October 23rd 02:00 EDT / 06:00 GMT / 14:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 4hours to allow for adequate testing but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:

[S44, S45] and S46 will be merged together.

[S1-S6] + [S8, S12, S17] and [S16, S18, S20] will be merged together.

After the merge the following things will happen:

1. Each character will still have an S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S5)RoryWillaims on Himeng Valley will still be (S5)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and ignored players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Why do you have the oceanic servers there getting merged with S1??? How is that going to work. I can understand 16 18 and 20.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Merges are based off a variety of statistics such as population, daily active users, server age and collective strength. You can read more about how merges are decided here. If you're unhappy with the merging servers you can submit a ticket. The link is located in my signature.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Did you even bother reading my comment or did you just feel like copy and pasting what R2 tells you to? I want to know how the merge with OCEANIC servers is going to work because they have a different server time. What time is being kept? East or oceanic?

If you don't know just say you don't know. Don't copy and paste me to go submit a ticket asking.
        What are bugs?

Comment

The announcement says us east server's if you bother to read it

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
            The announcement says us east server's if you bother to read it
            S8, S12, and S17 are oceanic servers if you bothered to check. [REMOVED]
            Last edited by *Minori*; 10-19-2019, 11:15 PM. Reason: Removal of insults
            What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              S8, S12, and S17 are oceanic servers if you bothered to check. [REMOVED]
              S16 was also oceanic if you bothered to check. [REMOVED]
              Last edited by *Minori*; 10-19-2019, 11:15 PM. Reason: Removal of insults

Comment

Please, do not use the forums to dispute with other players. You can do so in-game or through private messages. I will be removing all insults by both players.
                Thank you, and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

stupid GM here they merge server time not same,

Comment

Working...
                  X