Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance 01/23 12:00am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the game was as profitable as Wartune, they would have had it fixed by now. For R2, it's all about the money. CS2 is not high on their priority list which is why there are so many bugs that have never been fixed. It's sad because it is literally one of the only games I am interested in that R2 has, if they were to close CS and CS2 down, I would have no problem taking my money to the Brazillian CS1/CS2. (Not that I can read it.)

Comment

Uh hi guys, i just wanted to say that X can't get girls so that was a dumb thing to say, ok ty for ur time bai

Comment

Since we are dealing with R2, the key is to lower your expectation. Expect it to be fixed fully a few days after Chinese New Year so that if by some miracle it gets fixed earlier, you will even be glad instead of raging mad xD

Comment

The team is still working on a solution to the issues players are experiencing. I still do not have specifics on what the compensation will be as it won't be discussed until after Chinese New Year. Thank you for your patience!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
            The team is still working on a solution to the issues players are experiencing. I still do not have specifics on what the compensation will be as it won't be discussed until after Chinese New Year. Thank you for your patience!
            server rewind back to when it was working before event remove the event and fix it then add it back at a later date or we will be waiting 2 weeks to get it fixed why dont they use a test server to try things out on 1st before adding it to main servers ?

also as for compensation i dont think you can fully compensate us for all we have not been able to do or collect would have to be a big compensation pack i guess
            Last edited by R21773803; 01-25-2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21773803 View Post

server rewind back to when it was working before event remove the event and fix it then add it back at a later date or we will be waiting 2 weeks to get it fixed why dont they use a test server to try things out on 1st before adding it to main servers ?

also as for compensation i dont think you can fully compensate us for all we have not been able to do or collect would have to be a big compensation pack i guess
              i recomend the compensastion to be actual crystal that would be a really good way to pay us all back.

Comment

Originally posted by R296303557 View Post

i recomend the compensastion to be actual crystal that would be a really good way to pay us all back.
                Haha the day R2 compensates us with Crystals will be the day they close the game down. R2 will probably give us something we can gather easily. Like Heroic Wings and Mount Upgrade Tokens. I just hope for once that they actually give us useful items.

Comment

I like how in Cs1 you can still win free crystals during first 2 weeks of server opening, but they never thought to add it to cs2. Everyone should be compensated 10k crystal tbh. My frag weapon is still missing the class skill for beastmasters. I have sent tickets and posted it on forums for years and still nothing has been done. If this happened in any other game, they would of had that fixed during the next maintenance and gave everyone who played that class a compensation pack obtaining valuable items. Oh another thing. CS1 can enchant to lvl 24, we go up to 18, but only if you are vip10. I would say that R2 actually rethink this whole vip system. 10k USD to be able to enchant to 18 and then what is it 5x therion from the rewards menu? Like come on, that much money should be able to obtain some kinda passive vip10 buff that increases all stats by idk 100%? 10% per vip lvl
                  Last edited by Yamgi; 01-25-2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                    I like how in Cs1 you can still win free crystals during first 2 weeks of server opening, but they never thought to add it to cs2. Everyone should be compensated 10k crystal tbh. My frag weapon is still missing the class skill for beastmasters. I have sent tickets and posted it on forums for years and still nothing has been done. If this happened in any other game, they would of had that fixed during the next maintenance and gave everyone who played that class a compensation pack obtaining valuable items. Oh another thing. CS1 can enchant to lvl 24, we go up to 18, but only if you are vip10. I would say that R2 actually rethink this whole vip system. 10k USD to be able to enchant to 18 and then what is it 5x therion from the rewards menu? Like come on, that much money should be able to obtain some kinda passive vip10 buff that increases all stats by idk 100%? 10% per vip lvl
                    Their ticket system is broken, i had a toon in Cs1 that never got the "Im no bird" title and i have been sending tickets with no response and it has been broken for years. And a char i had locked out, sent lots of tickets never got a response. But this was years ago

Comment

As someone said above, I don't think they could fully compensate us for all we have missed out on.

Personally I've been stuck in Starglade since this began, I can't easily change maps without multiple relogs, I can't enter events like Crystal Ladder because of the horrendous lag and even if I could, my backpack is stuffed full of Demon Hunter Pearls that I can't move to my alt cos I haven't been able to trade since the start of this problem. How on earth can I be compensated for not being able to do anything at all for days on end?

Just please, PLEASE, don't give me useless items that I can farm in 10 minutes and have no use for anyway. That would simply be insulting.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 12:52 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.

Comment

I am welcome to hearing and forwarding some suggestions on what the compensation should be, but I cannot guarantee that's what will be provided.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I am welcome to hearing and forwarding some suggestions on what the compensation should be, but I cannot guarantee that's what will be provided.
                          90% sale would do

Comment

Soul Shards, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers or PUC/APUC would be nice

Another good compensation would be to change Spirit Nova dungeon so that all the mobs/bosses can be killed at once as soon as they spawn (without the need to heard each one to it's specific killing pad which btw is the most tedious thing I've ever done which makes me never want to run it ever again!) and pixie not removed lol
                            Last edited by Aeglironion; 01-26-2020, 02:41 PM.
                            Char: Rice
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: Tempest

Comment

My suggestions are 90% sale, Soul Shards, Crystals, Puc/Apuc unbound, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers both unbound, a new event where u get points for cashing and points for spending xtals in the same week. I for know that it needs to be pretty big considering how long this has gone on and how little information we have been given.
                              Originally posted by amie46552 View Post

My suggestions are 90% sale, Soul Shards, Crystals, Puc/Apuc unbound, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers both unbound, a new event where u get points for cashing and points for spending xtals in the same week. I for know that it needs to be pretty big considering how long this has gone on and how little information we have been given.
                              actually being able to trade ews and other wing types in for exchange like cs1 would be great too
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 06:13 PM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post

Soul Shards, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers or PUC/APUC would be nice
                                Thank you for the suggestion! I will forward it to the team.

Note: All suggestions need to be items that can be placed inside of a pack. Please, keep in mind that these are only suggestions, and does not guarantee this will happen.
                                Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 06:24 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X