• Magic Tower Challenge
    • 2x Dungeon Challenge
    • Relay Race
    Promotions:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Points of Interest
    • Treasure Box
    • Special Discounts
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

[Activity] Ladder Gem Exchange
    Duration: 1/29 - 2/4 23:59 (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: Take on the new Crystal Ladder and grab as many Ladder Gems as possible! Once you’ve collected enough, head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade and exchange your gems for a wide selection of items!
    Level 1 Ladder Gem x10 = Chi Essence (Bound) x2 (Limit 5 attempts per day)
    Level 2 Ladder Gem x10 = Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x1 (Limit 4 attempts per day)
    Level 3 Ladder Gem x20 = Soul Shard (Bound) x3 (Limit 3 attempts per day)
    Level 4 Ladder Gem x30 = Antique Bloodgem (Bound) x2 (Limit 2 attempts per day)
    Level 4 Ladder Gem x40 = Legendary Lionheart Crystal (Bound) x1 (Limit 1 attempt per day)

[Activity] World BOSS Crusade
    Description: For the following week, defeat 2 World Bosses every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

[Activity] Magic Tower Challenge
    Level Requirement: 60+
    Description: During the event, players who successfully pass the level 10 of Corruption can visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

[Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge
    Level Requirement: 25+
    Description: Warrior, grab your weapon and fight as a fearless hero! During the event, challenge attempts for all underground dungeons will be doubled.

[Activity] Relay Race
    Description: During the event, stay online for more than 2 hours to complete 1 km on the event panel every day. Special rewards await you once you reach certain distances (3 km, 5 km and 7 km):
    3km Pack contains: 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x2
    2X EXP Token (Bound) x2
    1X Offline Experience Token (Bound) x2
    4km Pack Contains : Quartermaster Token x1
    5km Pack contains: Health Orb (Bound) x2
    Mana Orb (Bound) x2
    Greater Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Pet Mana Orb (Bound) x2
    Pet Health Orb (Bound) x2
    7km Pack contains: Heroic Wings (Bound) x5
    Minor Enchantment Crystal (Bound) x5
    Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x5
    Pearl of Wisdom (Bound) x3
    Pixie Upgrade Crystals (Bound) x2
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day if your first recharge on that day is $4.99 or above.
      The pack contains: Rainbow Gold x18

[Promotion] Point of Interest
      Description: Recharge 1 Crystal and you will receive 60 points during the Event.
      Note: All points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Treasure Box
      Description: During the event, get a Treasure Box every time you recharge a multiple of 500 Crystal (including 500 Crystal). You can view your Crystal recharge amount and receive the Treasure Box at the Quartermaster in Starglade.
      Double click the Treasure Box for a chance to obtain tons of shop items, you even have a chance to get a 5000 Crystal Card, or rare items like Therion!
      Treasure Box contains:
      Content Chance
      5000 Crystal Card x1 2%
      Therion x1 2%
      Used to activate Bond x1 10%
      Starcoins Card x2 15%
      Rainbow Gold x6 15%
      Imbuing Stone x6 15%
      Awakening Stone x12 20%
      Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal x4 21%

[Promotion] Special Discounts
      Description: During the event, a special discount shop will be available, go buy yourself some discounted stuff!
      Item Normal Price Sale Price
      Rainbow Gold x10 Original: 2,500 Now: 880
      Used to activate Bond x10 Original: 10,000 Now: 350
      Awakening Stone x10 Original: 350 Now: 120
      Imbuing Stone x10 Original: 1,500 Now: 530
      Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal x10 Original: 2,800 Now: 980
      Starcoins Card x10 Original: 10,000 Now: 3,500

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

game dosnt really work no point for event.....
        Last edited by paulos21r21; 01-29-2020, 01:31 AM.

Comment

if no main. we screwed till next week LOL

Comment

Originally posted by paulos21r21 View Post
            game dosnt really work no point for event.....
            No one is going to spend money this time

Comment

Question: How did they have time to set up new events but not fix the game? They had to modify the coding to change the events... so why didn't they just FIX the damn game first? We can't even benefit from any of the new events since the game still does not work. The timer doesn't run for the Relay Race, we can't fight any monsters, so extra Dungeons and World Boss event is just useless. We could exchange Ladder Gems but we can't collect Ladder Gems.

So... why waste time changing the events when there are more important issues to repair?

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post
                Question: How did they have time to set up new events but not fix the game? They had to modify the coding to change the events... so why didn't they just FIX the damn game first? We can't even benefit from any of the new events since the game still does not work. The timer doesn't run for the Relay Race, we can't fight any monsters, so extra Dungeons and World Boss event is just useless. We could exchange Ladder Gems but we can't collect Ladder Gems.

So... why waste time changing the events when there are more important issues to repair?
                The events were already added in last maintenance due to the holiday. They are still working to resolve the problem.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

The events were already added in last maintenance due to the holiday. They are still working to resolve the problem.
                  Please stop insulting our intelligence by stating they are working on it when this is clearly not the case. It is clear to everyone that they are on vacation and could give two bananas (i changed it for u save you the trouble) about the game. Instead of giving us false hope by saying they are working on it why not just say the truth they are out enjoying their two week holiday and they will get around to fixing it sometime after they return. Best case scenario this will be fixed next maintenance but seeing how many months it took them to fix bounty system (still not completely fixed btw since some quests are still irrelevant to cs2) i doubt it will be fixed by this best case scenerio.

Comment

its been a week wish they fixed it soon as they can just wanna farm gold and stuff (Free player here )

Comment

Originally posted by raffjerr View Post
                      its been a week wish they fixed it soon as they can just wanna farm gold and stuff (Free player here )
                      It is still the Chinese New Year until Feb 8th. I don't have much hope that they will fix it before the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post

It is still the Chinese New Year until Feb 8th. I don't have much hope that they will fix it before the 9th.
                        Lmao there will be no more chinese new year will gonna happen because of the Virus, kidding a side minory and other moderator trying there best to update us and i think that's fine by me, wish they give good or wonderful compensation for us to be encourage go back and play this game again ... as of now still choosing what game will be worth spending of my time of but as of now i cameback playing mobile legends still waiting on League of legend wild rift

Comment

Originally posted by raffjerr View Post

Lmao there will be no more chinese new year will gonna happen because of the Virus, kidding a side minory and other moderator trying there best to update us and i think that's fine by me, wish they give good or wonderful compensation for us to be encourage go back and play this game again ... as of now still choosing what game will be worth spending of my time of but as of now i cameback playing mobile legends still waiting on League of legend wild rift
                          The mods just give us the same line over and over again. That R2 is working on it. I doubt a browser game coding error is so complex that it couldn't be fixed in over a week if they were actually working on it. I have no doubts that they are probably not working due to the Virus but I just wish they would stop feeding us the same bull over and over. If they were more transparent about it, we would be less annoyed. "We will be unable to work on the current issues due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We will inform you when work has resumed."

Comment

My bets are on the new dimensional pocket thing they added to be the issue

Comment

Any information regarding the issues with CS2 has been supplied by the R2Staff. I understand this isn't what you want to hear, but that is what we're being told. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                              X