Things that could be changed/added

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that could be changed/added

PLEASE Disable the 'go to event location' pop-up notifications if you're in Sengolia (for example)
    PLEASE REMOVE items/things from the game which's systems doesn't even exist atm.... Like GPOWs and TEDDYBEARS (JUST WHY?) for example.
    PLEASE Bring 'online coupons' back.
    PLEASE Bring free bonus AFK time back.
    PLEASE 'Fix' the guild interface, as you can see here: http://prntscr.com/c2odxj , the elite level is taking a lot of space (I doubt that we're gonna be seeing like 6 digit elite levels? does that really need so much space) and so barely nothing can be seen of the names & titles.
    PLEASE Reduce the pet taming scroll price.. I mean.., 10s ea?
    PLEASE Add a list of mounts/pets in the game, to somewhere?
    PLEASE Add a gold source, no CoF and even delivery not giving gold? How in the hell are we gonna get gold??? LOL.

Adding more as the ideas comes to mind.
    Last edited by Slayerino; 08-07-2016, 10:49 AM.
    Red is the new Green.

Originally posted by Slayerino View Post
    PLEASE Disable the 'go to event location' pop-up notifications if you're in Sengolia (for example)
    These notices won't be so problematic once events don't take the full time span, but specific instances where the popups happen while in an event will be needed. You've mentioned Sengolia, but do they happen elsewhere?
    PLEASE REMOVE items/things from the game which's systems doesn't even exist atm.... Like GPOWs and TEDDYBEARS (JUST WHY?) for example.
    Where are the items that don't belong in the game yet obtained?
    PLEASE Bring 'online coupons' back.
    Pretty sure they are going with bonus coupons (daily check-in, VIP welfare, nobility) instead of online time based coupons in this version. Keep in mind when comparing 1 to 2 that 2 is suppose to have some differences.
    PLEASE Bring free bonus AFK time back.
    "Free" AFK time is given in a daily welfare pack in the VIP panel. Non-VIPs will have to obtain AFK cards from events, rewards, boxes, and coupon shop.
    PLEASE 'Fix' the guild interface, as you can see here: http://prntscr.com/c2odxj , the elite level is taking a lot of space (I doubt that we're gonna be seeing like 6 digit elite levels? does that really need so much space) and so barely nothing can be seen of the names & titles.
    This has been forwarded.
    PLEASE Reduce the pet taming scroll price.. I mean.., 10s ea?
    This is not likely. Given what we can do with pets, it's not an unreasonable amount.
    PLEASE Add a list of mounts/pets in the game, to somewhere?
    The community will need to come together to create this list. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful guides created for CS2 going forward. We had some awesome guides in CS1, but we totally need our own over here.
    PLEASE Add a gold source, no CoF and even delivery not giving gold? How in the hell are we gonna get gold??? LOL.
    We're bare bones at the moment, so I'm sure gold sources will come in time. In the meantime, keep grinding for things to sell.

Just a note: Regardless of my opinions on certain topics, I do forward anything that gets a fair amount of support from the community, and anything that looks like it would be generally problematic regardless of community support. Anyone who supports a suggestion should absolutely comment to show that support.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      These notices won't be so problematic once events don't take the full time span, but specific instances where the popups happen while in an event will be needed. You've mentioned Sengolia, but do they happen elsewhere?

Where are the items that don't belong in the game yet obtained?

Pretty sure they are going with bonus coupons (daily check-in, VIP welfare, nobility) instead of online time based coupons in this version. Keep in mind when comparing 1 to 2 that 2 is suppose to have some differences.

"Free" AFK time is given in a daily welfare pack in the VIP panel. Non-VIPs will have to obtain AFK cards from events, rewards, boxes, and coupon shop.

This has been forwarded.

This is not likely. Given what we can do with pets, it's not an unreasonable amount.

The community will need to come together to create this list. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful guides created for CS2 going forward. We had some awesome guides in CS1, but we totally need our own over here.

We're bare bones at the moment, so I'm sure gold sources will come in time. In the meantime, keep grinding for things to sell.

Just a note: Regardless of my opinions on certain topics, I do forward anything that gets a fair amount of support from the community, and anything that looks like it would be generally problematic regardless of community support. Anyone who supports a suggestion should absolutely comment to show that support.
      1. From what I recall they pop up every where (not sure whether that happens in dungeons tho)
      2. "Point shop bug compensation pack" for example. Alongside of things like that, the other **** that is supposed to be just an event stuff in CS1 but got never removed, like these Teddy bears http://prntscr.com/c3z880
      3. Yeah, understand
      4. x-x
      5. Thank you
      6. I get what you mean, pets are really strong in this game, but still .. non-cashers would need to collect 38400 pets (3840 gold) for a BABY Demon/Angel, that's quite absurd imo. And the cherry on top is, that in the current state of the game, you can obtain gold from only selling loot.
      7. Allright
      8. Really hope so #30
      Red is the new Green.

Comment

38 and half platinums to get a baby angel/demon
        77 platinums to get 2nd stage angel/demon
        154 platinums to get third stage angel/demon
        and so on..

Ofcourse its reasonable number R2 said, the reason is to force you to spend your lot of money, not jst money but you hv to spend lot
        Anyway its your game
        Anyway its us how we played the game

But in my opinion, the imba within overpowered chars makes this game weakness
        And how the devs manage that system is come from the player, its not jst the player should following dev's want
        Last edited by dadanbecak; 08-10-2016, 11:09 PM.
        Crystal Saga 2
        S1-Starglade
        Kay

Comment

In regards to the 2nd one I can answer some of it... Teddybears are dropped by barbarians in glimmering plains, gpows were given in the point shop compensation pack as well as space quartz, there's also pet breeding stones from crypt and baby demon and angel eggs from guild level rewards, teeka eggs from treasure trove, divine blood from vidalian legends packs, and I'm not entirely certain as I haven't done all dungeons yet but I suspect celestial insignias as well because I haven't found any red adamantite... I'll edit if I think of more items
          Last edited by Fierycore; 08-11-2016, 11:30 PM. Reason: Thought of more

Comment

I did forward that there's items in the game that shouldn't be included here yet. We'll have to wait and see if releasing the actual server fixes those things.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Tell them to consider the vault expander from guild contribution reward too, Mods Lane
              Crystal Saga 2
              S1-Starglade
              Kay

Comment

I can add that eggs are looted from razorbeaks in Falling stars Bluffs, it's a valentine item too.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  well I was one of the pet sellers and made my list, but it got lost some years ago since I had quit, I've came to play today and saw CS2 so I'm checking, well if I have time I maybe reseach these pets in CS2.

and one thing: pet skills aren't totally random, they're based in pet kind(support, ofensive, defensive) + Gender(Male or Female) + Player's Class(Each class have a list of skills that are more common to be learned by the pet, for example the priest and heal skills, knight with some defensive or offensive skills).

Be what I saw the part of the Gender and Player's class influence in skills still almost the same as in CS1.
                  Last edited by Xalnaga; 09-04-2016, 02:30 AM.
                  our world is like an sky, and we are like birds, just need to open our wings and dance in the blue ocean, open your wings and fly now.

Comment

Working...
                  X