Things you should not add.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you should not add.

i would be listing the systems that you shouldn't add its because it made the game easier as hell . [referring to crystal saga 1]

Holy Favor :
    Don't add this . this makes dungeon easy as hell... so please please don't add this.. the game would lose its purpose of fun.

Tenets:
    Note: Tenets is fine but please make more dungeons or events or any activities to get more wisdom , not like those time limit activities.. also this makes dungeons easy
    i want things to be hard :3 like whats happening right now Nirvana Domain is fun with others ... and its a must to do a duo :3

Heraldy:
    i asked alot of people in [S1] starglade what cashing systems broke cs1? this example was brought also.

Beast Souls:
    also this one broke cs.. its an instant NM dungeon clear once u get this thing...

Let's go hard :3
    Last edited by R255882861; 08-16-2016, 04:43 AM.

don't add any of these systems please. its not time for this **** yet it can come in due time

Comment

I also back this suggestion
      Crystal Saga II
      Server:S1 Starglade
      IGN: (S1)Argotay
      Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
      Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

I support this suggestion as well. These systems make the game way too easy, and it would take a good bit of fun out of the game.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
        Class: Beastmaster
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
        Wings: Divine Wings
        Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
        Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

I support this suggestion as well since I briefly stopped playing cs1 for a while because new events kept getting added nonstop and ppl were not able to keep up.

Comment

Yeah i started playing Cs when it was almost a brand new game and it was so much more fun back then because you didn't have all these random things to make you stronger you just had to grind it out and get good gear keep it nice an simple like the old days

Comment

But that systems above is money maker for them....
              Crystal Saga 2
              S1-Starglade
              Kay

Comment

Working...
              X