Server 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1

Please either roll back the server or keep them by themselves and dont merge them with anyone, its ridiculous that none of the dupers are being banned and the duped items have been spread all across the server, the server is too far gone to save.
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Yes, I noticed that too, though I think it is too late to do a rollback now. I agree with TS, just don't merge S1 with any other servers in the future. S1 is totally ridden with cheaters now and the sad thing is R2 tolerates them. No hope for this server/game anymore
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-20-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

but it wasnt just on server 1 other servers used the dupe bug as well

Comment

And here I am just hoping for no merges at all for a long time.

Regardless, they go by server statistics, not suggestions, when it comes to merges. But, I did express concerns about an S1 merge when the punishments were scheduled.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by bloodyazure View Post
          but it wasnt just on server 1 other servers used the dupe bug as well
          Sure looks like it... So many people of the other servers have maxed wings with Golden dragon mount :V (sarcasm)

Its ridiculous log into S1 and check the ladder boards and you can see they all have demon lord wings with golden dragon mount and +13 atonement wep at VIP2
          (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by trevin122 View Post
            Sure looks like it... So many people of the other servers have maxed wings with Golden dragon mount :V (sarcasm)

Its ridiculous log into S1 and check the ladder boards and you can see they all have demon lord wings with golden dragon mount and +13 atonement wep at VIP2
            And I hate how these cheaters can just casually talk about it in wc and how filing a ticket about it is absolutely worthless. This is a direct insult to all those legitimately playing this game, but then again R2 does not care, right?

Comment

It's R2's fault for releasing open beta servers after only a week of alpha testing.

There never was any competition aspect to this game. It was always pay2win but now it's dupe2win.

At least they tried.

Comment

HAS que to rollback from 1 day Why so it HAS bugadores

Comment

Working...
                X