Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is forced to cash, and if you choose not to, it's a respected decision. Might I add that R2 notes the cash influx of a game as a whole rather than a single server in itself.

On that note, another server merge has been announced: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...th-2-00-am-edt
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-13-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Lol its good to now new players are starting the game. They think they will stop making servers lol. Thats like asking a person not to breath.

Comment

• What about S1? How come it hasn't been merged yet? We should get merged with s2/s3.

Comment

• Better they melt all together always the small fusions we do not want whole cakes always just a piece. At different time zones forum bots they lie to themselves or they do not know that it was merged S8 (formerly Europe time zone) with America.so much on the topic different time zones is not possible they have always claimed so lie as it is in the book ... . So all the merge and quiet is merge with theme with if it always open new is another topic

Comment

• Hope these guys dont forget about S10, S11 and S13. Server is like ghost town bruh so sad

Comment

• they need to merge all servers minus s1. That's about the only way the game will be any fun realistically. Hell I don't care if they do merge s1 honestly. Theres aonly a few really strong dupers left on s1 from what I hear anyway. I'm playing now and I currently have 2 friends online. in the s4 s5 s6 server. what a flipping joke.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• Hello,
                I am Gale of Server 5 Himeng Valley. Lately Servers 4,5, and 6 are pretty quiet and we have been disccusing servers that meet the same skill level and have active players for us to merge with because we would love to have a more competitive environment. We think that a merge with Servers 7, 9, and 14 would benefit everyone seeing that both servers are fairly old. Thanks for taking the time to read our suggestion.

Sincerely,
                (S4)BunnyOutlaws
                Server: (S26)Bearpaw Valley + (S76) Karmic Temple
                Character: (S26)Volley + (S76)HailVI
                Level: (S26)41 Scion + (S76)79 Eido
                Class: Rouge + Ranger
                Marriage: Used to be Wisteria889 but she doesn't play anymore SINGLE LIFE

Comment

• When is S19 merging please need to know, Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by parktommy80 View Post
                    When is S19 merging please need to know, Thank you!
                    The public will not know until an official announcement is posted. You will need to keep an eye on the forum for any news regarding your server.

Comment

• Merge S19, with S11, S12, S13
                      Game: Crystal Saga II
                      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

• looking for more merge in servers S7,S9,S14,S15 looking for merge our server is dead after merge.

Comment

• they wouldnt merge me to s13 alfro xD

Comment

• They need to just merge all current servers minus s1 and then release 2 or 3 new servers to start building new players to add in eventually.

Comment

• They make new servers because it's more money, don't blame them. But why everytime there is a new server they make more money? Because there is an horde of unhappy players who want to be leading the server, so if a new server starts they think that by spending money they will be on the top, and this is what is going to happen the first days. But if you don't stick with it you are not going to stay on the top for long. After a while they will get bored and quit, waiting for another server. This company like many other companies knows it, and they give to their customers what they want. Blame who now.

Comment

• Its time to closethe game honestly its dead. 4 or 5 people total online in s4 s5 s6 merged servers, the game flopped due to R2s stupidity but also just as guilty as R2 is the really crappy players we have I this game. Lazy inactive people who complain about the game that they barely log onto. So really as bad as R2 is there is blame to go around here. Servers can only be dead if people don't play so if your not active then don't complain about servers being slow. Its a shame my S4 server got merged with the lames in s5 s6. If we don't get a killer merger in next month or 2 I'm done with it also, even money invested aint worth it at this point between dealing with a **** company and **** players.

Comment

Working...
                                X