Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merge servers and stop making new ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well I have read how servers are merged with one another. Can you guys do it the same like Crystal saga 1 where almost 30 servers are being merged? Servers are dying and players are quitting the game. I am fund of the game I don't want it to die so please can you ask R2 to do something?

    BTW I'm from server 29 can you merge it with other strong servers like 27 or 28? Even though my server merged with s30 it still looks like a graveyard (bunch of dead/inactive toons). Would really appreciate if you approve my suggestion
    Last edited by R242811489; 07-06-2018, 06:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to add extra information

    Comment


    • Originally posted by R242811489 View Post
      Well I have read how servers are merged with one another. Can you guys do it the same like Crystal saga 1 where almost 30 servers are being merged? Servers are dying and players are quitting the game.
      The reason there are so many servers merged into each block there is because CS is older with almost 4x the number of servers than the younger CSII, and said merges certainly did not happen overnight, nor do these larger groups necessarily have any more players.

      [ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The reason there are so many servers merged into each block there is because CS is older with almost 4x the number of servers than the younger CSII, and said merges certainly did not happen overnight, nor do these larger groups necessarily have any more players.
        can confirm S12 cs1 group has 21 servers iirc and only about 10-15 people most of which only parttime
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

        Comment


        • Uhmm may I ask when CS2 was originally created ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R242811489 View Post
            Uhmm may I ask when CS2 was originally created ?
            It went live August 12, 2016.

            [ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

            Comment


            • Game is dead
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                Game is dead
                Only the old servers but if you go to the new servers, they are usually active

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R242811489 View Post

                  Only the old servers but if you go to the new servers, they are usually active
                  New servers are always seemingly “active”, but quickly die. It’s the trend of server-hoppers that’s proven to be true time and time again throughout the years.

                  [ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X