Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is ThaDevil here lol. who wants to beat me, ive been retired for 4 months. but a challenge is fun.

Comment

• Can we get a merge for S26 and Co. Pretty please.
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

• Originally posted by rnwirva084827 View Post
        socsmaru are you Plutia, the one who wants to beat ThaDevil and Myelia from server 1? why you want merge with s16-20
        I want a merge with them and s1-s6 as well. Also, I will beat ThaDevil and Myelia. All in good time, my friend.

Originally posted by brian.greening1981 View Post
        this is ThaDevil here lol. who wants to beat me, ive been retired for 4 months. but a challenge is fun.
        I do and if r2 is feeling kind, it might happen.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-15-2018, 01:39 AM. Reason: Please, remember to use the edit function.

Comment

• Originally posted by soscmaru View Post

I want a merge with them and s1-s6 as well. Also, I will beat ThaDevil and Myelia. All in good time, my friend.

I do and if r2 is feeling kind, it might happen.
          what class are you dude, would be nice to have wars in a server again

just so ya know my shield breaker has been known to land 60+ million damage hits
          Last edited by *Minori*; 09-15-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Don't scare the poor guy Dev -_- , we won't have fun if u do that

Comment

• Originally posted by brian.greening1981 View Post

what class are you dude, would be nice to have wars in a server again

just so ya know my shield breaker has been known to land 60+ million damage hits
              Very nice. I'm a beastmaster

Actually, I will merge to anyone. PLEASE R2 merge the s7-s25 server group to anyone. there is maybe 3 active players out of all these servers. And those 3 will quit soon leaving our servers with 0 players. Do it before it is too late. btw.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 09-16-2018, 11:03 AM. Reason: Please, make use of the edit function.

Comment

Very nice. I'm a beastmaster

Actually, I will merge to anyone. PLEASE R2 merge the s7-s25 server group to anyone. there is maybe 3 active players out of all these servers. And those 3 will quit soon leaving our servers with 0 players. Do it before it is too late. btw.
                lol so you are S(22)Plutia, the biggest troll in game who has an alt in every server this game has. I had an alt on S24 and i do remember you yelling that you wanted to merge with S1 because you wanted a challenge. These players, TheDevil and Myelia, have 3x your stats without any buff, they can kill you in one hit. Also you are a BM, a quite crappy class, ask yourself why nobody plays it.

But now you want my server, the server 16 to merge with S1 and you want to merge with the above servers? Are you chickening out? Dude get real i checked S22 and merges, there are 2 players, Karakorum and luschka who have much better stats than you do, considerateting one is a knight and the other one is a rogue.

You cannot lead S22 and you do want to take over S1? What a clown. Bye.

Comment

• I think Plutia wants to merge with s1 because he wants to join BunnyOutlaws and at the same time, pass Myelia and ThaDevils stats.
                  cruelinside01 did you check his stats hes 200k and huge def and HP, idk if hes buffed. Im from S16 too but I think he wants to lead us so its cool.

Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post

lol so you are S(22)Plutia, the biggest troll in game who has an alt in every server this game has. I had an alt on S24 and i do remember you yelling that you wanted to merge with S1 because you wanted a challenge. These players, TheDevil and Myelia, have 3x your stats without any buff, they can kill you in one hit. Also you are a BM, a quite crappy class, ask yourself why nobody plays it.

But now you want my server, the server 16 to merge with S1 and you want to merge with the above servers? Are you chickening out? Dude get real i checked S22 and merges, there are 2 players, Karakorum and luschka who have much better stats than you do, considerateting one is a knight and the other one is a rogue.

also, check Luschka and karakorum again they dont have atleast 180k stats yet
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 09-17-2018, 01:59 PM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post

First of all, Luschka and Karakorum do not have better stats than I do. I have 2m patk unbuffed, over 1m pdef and 900k mdef, 12m hp. Chickening out? Please... Second of all, I guess you don't know this for some reason, but black friday is a thing where there is a 90% discount shop. Since you know I have alts, then you should know I have a lot already stacked with 40k crystals each. And on this day when I move up to the 600% or 900% pixie easily... Well, how does you're beloved S1 compare then? I wanted s16 to have a merge because I am sure they want a merge without having had one in forever. I want s1-s6 and s16-s20 to merge with us s7-s25. Last time I'll say that, but who knows if I'll even be playing soon. The game is dead and I'd rather not waste my time nor money. We will see if there is any hope left for this game.

I forgot to add this, but BM does not suck at all and is in fact the best class. Let's start here since your knowledge of the class seems underwhelming to say the least. Familiars... enough said about that. Moving on. Spores: 6 second you can't even touch me basically. Nature's wrath: Prevents all enemies from moving or attacking for 5 seconds. In case you didn't do the math, that is 11 seconds you can't touch me. Blessing of the ancients: increase atk and cast speeds by 100% for 5 seconds and purges negative statuses effects. Battle shout: Attack speed increase by 25% and attack by 50% for 5 seconds. Sacrifice: Sacrifice Familiar to increase all attributes by 50% ( Also increase dmg reductions, movement speed ) Tell me, what class can survive an 11 second aoe stun?
                    Last edited by soscmaru; 09-17-2018, 02:18 PM. Reason: Adding BM rocks.

Comment

First of all, Luschka and Karakorum do not have better stats than I do. I have 2m patk unbuffed, over 1m pdef and 900k mdef, 12m hp. Chickening out? Please... Second of all, I guess you don't know this for some reason, but black friday is a thing where there is a 90% discount shop. Since you know I have alts, then you should know I have a lot already stacked with 40k crystals each. And on this day when I move up to the 600% or 900% pixie easily... Well, how does you're beloved S1 compare then? I wanted s16 to have a merge because I am sure they want a merge without having had one in forever. I want s1-s6 and s16-s20 to merge with us s7-s25. Last time I'll say that, but who knows if I'll even be playing soon. The game is dead and I'd rather not waste my time nor money. We will see if there is any hope left for this game.

I forgot to add this, but BM does not suck at all and is in fact the best class. Let's start here since your knowledge of the class seems underwhelming to say the least. Familiars... enough said about that. Moving on. Spores: 6 second you can't even touch me basically. Nature's wrath: Prevents all enemies from moving or attacking for 5 seconds. In case you didn't do the math, that is 11 seconds you can't touch me. Blessing of the ancients: increase atk and cast speeds by 100% for 5 seconds and purges negative statuses effects. Battle shout: Attack speed increase by 25% and attack by 50% for 5 seconds. Sacrifice: Sacrifice Familiar to increase all attributes by 50% ( Also increase dmg reductions, movement speed ) Tell me, what class can survive an 11 second aoe stun?
                      Personally BM isnt the best, and I think you are max with almost everything that makes sense you are 2million patk but patk doesnt determine how strong you are

Comment

• It would be interesting to see a BM fight on pvp against popular classes like rogue, knight, priest, etc. With right tactics, timing, I think a BM can stand a chance.

Comment

• Rogues arent strong

Comment

• lol this dude, he doesn't get that BM is worthily nothing in PvP, they can get dangerous only when they buff up but the buff only last few seconds.

Karakorum knight 1,7 millions P.ATT,
                            luschaka, rogue 1,8 millions P.ATT,

The black friday my dear dude is for everybody, not just for you, when i said you have an alt on every server i was not meaning a fund alt my dear troll

Myelin - priest, can buff - debuff.making your buffs useless and has 3,8 millions M.ATT
                            TheDevil, knight, can debuff, can stop you from casting skills, has totally immunity to any debuff, HP regenering 3x tiimes faster than any other class, and has 3,5 millions P.ATT he also has double your P.DEF and you want to beat him? LMAO

Talking about S16, nuisance rogue with 2 millions P.ATT, the rogues can bypass your defend, i think luschaka can one hit you.
                            Then we have Groot, ranger with 2,2 millions P.ATT, the ranger is the ANTI-BM class, i saw rangers with half stats of a BM to kill them
                            Then we have a mage with 1,6 millions M.ATT, and BM has a bad magic resistance.

This is why now you want that S16 and S1 will merge together, because you are a chicken and you know now that you have no chance to defeat those servers since you cannot even defeat the server you are playing in.

Remember ask yourself, why nobody plays a BM? Only a fool wastes money for it.

BTW the above servers you want to merge with, they already have rogues and knights close to 1 million, dude do you want an advice, stop talking. Bye.

Comment

• Get use to plutia when you merge with him, i remember this guy just talks about his own self in world chat all the time . . hes vip 8 so hes worth the 2m stats LoL he will just join stronger guild to beat who he wants to beat s1 or s16 doesnt matter. . . from s26

Comment

• Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post
                                lol this dude, he doesn't get that BM is worthily nothing in PvP, they can get dangerous only when they buff up but the buff only last few seconds.

Karakorum knight 1,7 millions P.ATT,
                                luschaka, rogue 1,8 millions P.ATT,

The black friday my dear dude is for everybody, not just for you, when i said you have an alt on every server i was not meaning a fund alt my dear troll

Myelin - priest, can buff - debuff.making your buffs useless and has 3,8 millions M.ATT
                                TheDevil, knight, can debuff, can stop you from casting skills, has totally immunity to any debuff, HP regenering 3x tiimes faster than any other class, and has 3,5 millions P.ATT he also has double your P.DEF and you want to beat him? LMAO

Talking about S16, nuisance rogue with 2 millions P.ATT, the rogues can bypass your defend, i think luschaka can one hit you.
                                Then we have Groot, ranger with 2,2 millions P.ATT, the ranger is the ANTI-BM class, i saw rangers with half stats of a BM to kill them
                                Then we have a mage with 1,6 millions M.ATT, and BM has a bad magic resistance.

This is why now you want that S16 and S1 will merge together, because you are a chicken and you know now that you have no chance to defeat those servers since you cannot even defeat the server you are playing in.

Remember ask yourself, why nobody plays a BM? Only a fool wastes money for it.

BTW the above servers you want to merge with, they already have rogues and knights close to 1 million, dude do you want an advice, stop talking. Bye.
                                Idk how many times I have to correct you, but it's getting tiring. Ask Luschka if he can beat me? He will tell you that he cannot. I think his hits do 200k dmg to me. When a skill and listen closely here... When a skill ignores defense, it DOES NOT ignore dmg reductions, nor does it ignore crit def or final dmg reduction from legend gems.

I know anyone can buy from the shop, but I also know people and if they make an alt, they go ahead and spend it right away where as I do not. So once again stop saying I cannot rule the server I am merged with. I think if nobody can beat me there... Then how do I lose? Another thing... I am not trying to rule anyone. I just play the game and try to improve is all. Somehow you see me as this villain.

Also I explained bm enough I do think, but you're like everyone else that only thinks bm is good pve, not pvp. The class is best at both, and I have been constantly showing anyone who challenges me that truth. None of the classes you mentioned above can debuff a stun... You cannot use skills when your character is "dazed". If they can survive 11 seconds of me hitting them and then take me down... Then WOW. They may be stronger now, but 3m atk is crappy when I'll have 6matk, right? You also like to mention how s1 the duper server has more than others... Wow... Clearly anyone would if they got to dupe every item in the game. I know now you'll say those guys were banned, but Chloe (s21) has a s1 character which has duped materials, pets and such and is not banned, nor the people on s1 you think is so strong. I aim to take them down by playing fairly... Cheaters are bad, m'kay.

A thing about rogues. Now I am no expert but at this point in the game their stealth, stun 1 hit combo no longer does ****. Best choice is a combat rogue. I mean true combat with lightstream and everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X