This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soscmaru View Post

Idk how many times I have to correct you, but it's getting tiring. Ask Luschka if he can beat me? He will tell you that he cannot. I think his hits do 200k dmg to me. When a skill and listen closely here... When a skill ignores defense, it DOES NOT ignore dmg reductions, nor does it ignore crit def or final dmg reduction from legend gems.

I know anyone can buy from the shop, but I also know people and if they make an alt, they go ahead and spend it right away where as I do not. So once again stop saying I cannot rule the server I am merged with. I think if nobody can beat me there... Then how do I lose? Another thing... I am not trying to rule anyone. I just play the game and try to improve is all. Somehow you see me as this villain.

Also I explained bm enough I do think, but you're like everyone else that only thinks bm is good pve, not pvp. The class is best at both, and I have been constantly showing anyone who challenges me that truth. None of the classes you mentioned above can debuff a stun... You cannot use skills when your character is "dazed". If they can survive 11 seconds of me hitting them and then take me down... Then WOW. They may be stronger now, but 3m atk is crappy when I'll have 6matk, right? You also like to mention how s1 the duper server has more than others... Wow... Clearly anyone would if they got to dupe every item in the game. I know now you'll say those guys were banned, but Chloe (s21) has a s1 character which has duped materials, pets and such and is not banned, nor the people on s1 you think is so strong. I aim to take them down by playing fairly... Cheaters are bad, m'kay.

A thing about rogues. Now I am no expert but at this point in the game their stealth, stun 1 hit combo no longer does ****. Best choice is a combat rogue. I mean true combat with lightstream and everything.
    you can only out power a rogue if you spend a ton than they do, if you are max in everything than a rogue/knight/priest then you will obviously beat it, it only means BM isn't stronger than all but you're just rich to spend all your money in game than most people do

Comment

• This dude is a hype, its all about how much you are willing to spend in game (which is dead now) not just because you are a BM lmfao

Comment

• this dude lol a rogue with 1,8 millions P.Att hits for 200k? What is going on with this clown here? Look dude, you are not going to pass anybody, i have been told the reasons your stats look like that is because you log off with all your buffs on, including ladder buffs, palace buffs, and even wing buffs, otherwise your real stats are about 1,5 millions. You are vip 8? TheDevil and Myelia are vip 8 yet they have more than 3,5milion stats. This dude Vis is another rogue with over 2million P.Att, this is the reason now you don't talk big about merging with S1 but you do want S16 to merge with them so you can run away to the new servers.
        Do I need to talk about the shifter who will basically replace the BM? If everybody is playing knight rogue and priest there is a reason dude, only a fool like you will go for a BM. In facts, you are vip level 8 and you are not close to 2 millions stats yet LMAO Come to my server once again to talk about how everybody sucks and your "rogue" but apparently BM is the best of the game.

The new merges like i have said are happening between the new servers, by the time S1-S20-S22 will merge we can wait the new year, i guess there are more chances the game will shut down.

Attached Files
        Last edited by cruelinside01; 09-18-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post
          this dude lol a rogue with 1,8 millions P.Att hits for 200k? What is going on with this clown here? Look dude, you are not going to pass anybody, i have been told the reasons your stats look like that is because you log off with all your buffs on, including ladder buffs, palace buffs, and even wing buffs, otherwise your real stats are about 1,5 millions. You are vip 8? TheDevil and Myelia are vip 8 yet they have more than 3,5milion stats. This dude Vis is another rogue with over 2million P.Att, this is the reason now you don't talk big about merging with S1 but you do want S16 to merge with them so you can run away to the new servers.
          Do I need to talk about the shifter who will basically replace the BM? If everybody is playing knight rogue and priest there is a reason dude, only a fool like you will go for a BM. In facts, you are vip level 8 and you are not close to 2 millions stats yet LMAO Come to my server once again to talk about how everybody sucks and your "rogue" but apparently BM is the best of the game.

The new merges like i have said are happening between the new servers, by the time S1-S20-S22 will merge we can wait the new year, i guess there are more chances the game will shut down.
          mye/dev are vip 9

lets say certian people like to mall and vis not only duped but gold bug as well

shifter is bugged beyond playable nor will it be playable at all here as their only good form is the lvl 130 dragon which i doubt will even come here since classes dont get their full skills from cs1

all classes are actually decent if u know how to play, not all are 'stealth and stun ez' like rogue, some require a full functioning brain to use

ur a terrible troll, u disgrace all actual trolls
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

this dude lol a rogue with 1,8 millions P.Att hits for 200k? What is going on with this clown here? Look dude, you are not going to pass anybody, i have been told the reasons your stats look like that is because you log off with all your buffs on, including ladder buffs, palace buffs, and even wing buffs, otherwise your real stats are about 1,5 millions. You are vip 8? TheDevil and Myelia are vip 8 yet they have more than 3,5milion stats. This dude Vis is another rogue with over 2million P.Att, this is the reason now you don't talk big about merging with S1 but you do want S16 to merge with them so you can run away to the new servers.

Omg you're stupid. I already said I have 2m patk unbuffed... where the heck you get 1.5,? I do not buff myself before logging off either. Some troll told you that as an excuse why they can't even beat me in legends where I can only basic attack and not even use familiars.

Also once again, I said i'd like to merge with s1-s6 and s16-s20, I never claimed I changed my mind about merging to s1 and opted for s16. You're making stuff up at this point.

Another reason someone with 1.8m patk can only do 200k dmg to another player is because firstly let's reduce that 1.8m patk by 75% damage reductions here. Now let's reduce ap with ap def and crit dmg with crit def. Their crits aren't doing anything because it is countered. Now let's reduce a bit more still with legend gem final dmg reductions.

I actually happen to like shifter and I can see where it can be pretty decent if it wasn't messed up. Saying it will replace BM is non sense. Maybe if it were a type of summoner that had minions that did the same as a bm's familairs then maybe.

Now about that picture. I assume that is of legends. I just got home from work, and it is at this time 8:01am. I just logged on and kara is not even in the top 5. So I am guessing maybe you are him or one of his friends. He managed to beat me once upon a time and took a screenshot just to say he finally accomplished something. Vidalian Legends is not a test of one's true strength. I do believe you're the one actually trolling at this point, and have been attacking me on the forums all because I said I wanted to merge with some servers.

Comment

• This Plutia is probably that guy who goes with an alt on all the servers trolling the players with fake names and calling them weak by making fun of their stats, his BM is his imaginary toon he can kill all lol.

Dude i advice you to read better what i have said. The screen was taken 2 days ago, it proves that you cannot even "own" on that server yet you want to challange S1?

I have a toon on S24 and i have been getting annoyed to read you talking trash the whole day on the world chat about your toon and how you are going to kill TheDevil and Myelia because they are "no stronk like bm".

Your calculation, what kind of school did you go? I wont explain your errors but i make you a question, should be easy for you to answer, let's see. What if the critical rating is higher than your critical defense?

Dude you are playing one of the weakest classes of the game, last time i checked them they were vip 8, Seriunko who left, was vip 8 too and took off most of his gems, still is close to 3 millions stats, you have wasted money over a class that worthies nothing, because i doubt seirj spent more than you did but since i see you have many fund alts too i guess you are close to vip 9? In easy words you are a big casher player, yet look at their stats and at yours. These Karakorum and luschka are vip 7 yet they can kill you, and you are in a solo guild because apparently everybody is sick of you. Have fun.

Comment

Omg you're stupid. I already said I have 2m patk unbuffed... where the heck you get 1.5,? I do not buff myself before logging off either. Some troll told you that as an excuse why they can't even beat me in legends where I can only basic attack and not even use familiars.

Also once again, I said i'd like to merge with s1-s6 and s16-s20, I never claimed I changed my mind about merging to s1 and opted for s16. You're making stuff up at this point.

Another reason someone with 1.8m patk can only do 200k dmg to another player is because firstly let's reduce that 1.8m patk by 75% damage reductions here. Now let's reduce ap with ap def and crit dmg with crit def. Their crits aren't doing anything because it is countered. Now let's reduce a bit more still with legend gem final dmg reductions.

I actually happen to like shifter and I can see where it can be pretty decent if it wasn't messed up. Saying it will replace BM is non sense. Maybe if it were a type of summoner that had minions that did the same as a bm's familairs then maybe.

Now about that picture. I assume that is of legends. I just got home from work, and it is at this time 8:01am. I just logged on and kara is not even in the top 5. So I am guessing maybe you are him or one of his friends. He managed to beat me once upon a time and took a screenshot just to say he finally accomplished something. Vidalian Legends is not a test of one's true strength. I do believe you're the one actually trolling at this point, and have been attacking me on the forums all because I said I wanted to merge with some servers.
                your guild mate in tempest guild said that you are buffed when you log off because of karakorum beating you in legends, buffed with wings and bm buffs, shes from S1 too you are 2m patk and almost max with everything so it makes sense dont get hyped. . . you spent more money in game its not because you are a bm class . .

Comment

This Plutia is probably that guy who goes with an alt on all the servers trolling the players with fake names and calling them weak by making fun of their stats, his BM is his imaginary toon he can kill all lol.

Dude i advice you to read better what i have said. The screen was taken 2 days ago, it proves that you cannot even "own" on that server yet you want to challange S1?

I have a toon on S24 and i have been getting annoyed to read you talking trash the whole day on the world chat about your toon and how you are going to kill TheDevil and Myelia because they are "no stronk like bm".

Your calculation, what kind of school did you go? I wont explain your errors but i make you a question, should be easy for you to answer, let's see. What if the critical rating is higher than your critical defense?

Dude you are playing one of the weakest classes of the game, last time i checked them they were vip 8, Seriunko who left, was vip 8 too and took off most of his gems, still is close to 3 millions stats, you have wasted money over a class that worthies nothing, because i doubt seirj spent more than you did but since i see you have many fund alts too i guess you are close to vip 9? In easy words you are a big casher player, yet look at their stats and at yours. These Karakorum and luschka are vip 7 yet they can kill you, and you are in a solo guild because apparently everybody is sick of you. Have fun.
                  First of all I have never used the word "stronk". Second of all, no way that was taken 2 days ago.. so that is another one of your lies there. Karakorum hasn't even been online in like a week. Third of all, nobody ever talks in world chat and when they or I do, it is only to say good morning or hi. There is no arguing on our servers. Fourth of all, I am no where near vip9... Making fund alts does not increase my main's vip level. Also, kara nor luschka can beat me. Maybe 2v1, but that is a different matter. Karakorum and Luschka cannot even beat level 12 corruption where as I... I guess the weakest class can beat all 16 with ease.

One thing everyone seems to forget after a while is that because of the BEASTMASTER, they are able to beat sengolia. When a new server begins, and on first day when all under level 50, it is because of the beastmaster's ghoul, that they even can kill a tower or crystal. BM starts out strong, and ends even stronger. If I changed to feral fams, the behemoth can buff himself up to over 16m damage and he can one shot anyone.

I never go to other servers and harass people. If any alt on another server, it is a lvl 1 character I made to check the server out. I do not speak to anyone. I remember a guy named Cruel was harassing our server way before merges and harassed the s18 players. I am assuming that was you.

I was in Tempest guild, but everyone quit so I left and then some others left. The others that did leave went to the Starks guild, and I joined my alt guild. Kara and I dislike each other, so I will not join a guild with him in it. I am still not convinced that he is not you, though. I will join a real guild in a merge... maybe. I guess I will have to ask Luschka to meet me in kaymo so I can take some pictures to prove a few points to you. It has been a while since we fought.. BUT I know, and he knows what the outcome will be. So keep quiet like a good kid. I shame myself by publicly responding to your every message... Like a dog on a leash, following his master's every order.

Comment

• Im from starks guild. luschka dont play anymore its just pilot or new owner. Its a month since he stopped logging

Comment

• stop fight guys

Comment

• Originally posted by arneli View Post
                        stop fight guys
                        Yes I am done here. Not replying anymore.

Comment

First of all I have never used the word "stronk". Second of all, no way that was taken 2 days ago.. so that is another one of your lies there. Karakorum hasn't even been online in like a week. Third of all, nobody ever talks in world chat and when they or I do, it is only to say good morning or hi. There is no arguing on our servers. Fourth of all, I am no where near vip9... Making fund alts does not increase my main's vip level. Also, kara nor luschka can beat me. Maybe 2v1, but that is a different matter. Karakorum and Luschka cannot even beat level 12 corruption where as I... I guess the weakest class can beat all 16 with ease.

One thing everyone seems to forget after a while is that because of the BEASTMASTER, they are able to beat sengolia. When a new server begins, and on first day when all under level 50, it is because of the beastmaster's ghoul, that they even can kill a tower or crystal. BM starts out strong, and ends even stronger. If I changed to feral fams, the behemoth can buff himself up to over 16m damage and he can one shot anyone.

I never go to other servers and harass people. If any alt on another server, it is a lvl 1 character I made to check the server out. I do not speak to anyone. I remember a guy named Cruel was harassing our server way before merges and harassed the s18 players. I am assuming that was you.

I was in Tempest guild, but everyone quit so I left and then some others left. The others that did leave went to the Starks guild, and I joined my alt guild. Kara and I dislike each other, so I will not join a guild with him in it. I am still not convinced that he is not you, though. I will join a real guild in a merge... maybe. I guess I will have to ask Luschka to meet me in kaymo so I can take some pictures to prove a few points to you. It has been a while since we fought.. BUT I know, and he knows what the outcome will be. So keep quiet like a good kid. I shame myself by publicly responding to your every message... Like a dog on a leash, following his master's every order.
                          We all know youre vip 8 and cashes more than anyone in your server so you should be able to beat them dude LoL dont be hyped just because youre BM, youre a big spender thats ALL

Comment

• This is a suggestion thread. Please, refrain from in-game disputes making it's way on to the forums.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Dear "scoscumuru", everybody is aware of your obsessions toward Karakorum. This guy, or girl of Plutia, has made up a "conspiration" where he is pretending that Karakorum is planning to take over the game therefore Mr/Mrs Plutia is there to stop him. He has even gone to other servers to contact their guild leaders in order to create an alliance to stop him. Want an advice? Stop sniffing cocaine or do talk with a counselor sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by matador188 View Post
                                Dear "scoscumuru", everybody is aware of your obsessions toward Karakorum. This guy, or girl of Plutia, has made up a "conspiration" where he is pretending that Karakorum is planning to take over the game therefore Mr/Mrs Plutia is there to stop him. He has even gone to other servers to contact their guild leaders in order to create an alliance to stop him. Want an advice? Stop sniffing cocaine or do talk with a counselor sometimes.
                                Lol. You really are something to think I am like that. IDC about kara and I do not go to other servers and contact guild leaders. No one even plays the game for there to be any real guild. Besides... I don't need any help

I will tell you what I do on a daily basis right now in cs2. I log on my main and my alts, I do ladder, void, tg, guild torch and delivery. I then log the alts off and do corruption then I will either afk or log off and play Persona 5. That is all I do everyday, besides thinking should I continue playing or go ahead and quit. The game is not fun, there are no others around 99% of the time. It would be a waste for me to even continue... Thinking something amazing going to happen? It's not.. Now GOODBYE and get my name out your mouth. :P

Here is 2 pictures. You can clearly see in my pic I do not have buffs, and here is 1 of kara without him holding every buff he can get his hands on.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by soscmaru; 09-26-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X