Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not guna happen dude until r2 wipes out the thousands of pixie upgrade crystals you guys in s1 stashed in your vaults from duping. though at this point I'm not totally against s4 and s1 merging. a few simple fixes from r2 could erase the big cheat advantage s1 got. but like anything that requires work and r2 aint up for it.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• so i was wondering when s1 was getting a server merge that server is so dead...you have merged all the other servers why not s1 and dont tell me its coz of the bugs from a year ago them bugs are long gone and the players that abused the bugs most have done quit so why havn't we had a merge what are you waiting for?we need new fresh players just like the rest of the servers new friends
      i did not dupe anything but i am on the verge of quitting no new freinds server is dead but you all want to keep crying about the duped items they may as well shut down s1 since its such a problem for the rest of the servers coz its gonna be dead and nobody playing it anyways SHUT IT DOWN
      so using mall isnt cheating anymore its on every server but you guys dont care about that no no no you are sooooo worried about s1 duped items from a year ago you over look the mall but mall is ok and s1 is hated if thats the case SHUT DOWN SERVER1
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-29-2017, 09:18 AM. Reason: Use the 'Edit' tool when adding on.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceguy3869 View Post
        so using mall isnt cheating anymore its on every server but you guys dont care about that no no no you are sooooo worried about s1 duped items from a year ago you over look the mall but mall is ok and s1 is hated if thats the case SHUT DOWN SERVER1
        Before letting your emotions make any obscene claims, using third party sites is a violation of our Terms of Use. You can report players [via ticket] suspected of such with a series of screenshots depicting suspicious toon activities. The team will look into the toon's transaction history and other in-game factors from the backend and see if anything catches their eye. That being said, our efforts against minimizing the presence of bots themselves are fruitless as they appear quicker than R2 can indentify and ban.

On the latter note, shutting S1 down leads to no resolves as there are players there who have and still do spend time and money there. They too have a say in the existence of their server, so your rally to shut S1 down may rub your community the wrong way. Not that R2 would even consider such an act to begin with.

Comment

• then you guys should merge us the five players that play im sure would love to have new friends new competition you have merged all server except server 1 take action merge us can not possibly hurt that much and about what i said about mall it was an example about cheating if they so worried about it then why they still playing with mall being active in every server

Comment

what i said about mall it was an example about cheating if they so worried about it then why they still playing with mall being active in every server
            What every other server is on edge about is not the act of cheating in itself, but specifically the duplication bug. I'm sure you can differentiate the aftermath of a server abusing such an extreme bug compared to players illegally purchasing from Mall. Sure, not everyone partook, but many did, and that alone skews the power balance from S1 to every server after.
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-29-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• even though most have quit and the ones that remain did cash and have high vip lvls and you are telling me here its better to mall then to abuse a glitch that r2 games itself made like all the glitches that have been since then i more less quit cs2 i didnt abuse the bugs but its so dead why keep playing a game alone and another thing if you get cs1 up and running again you wont see me here anylonger

Comment

its better to mall then to abuse a glitch that r2 games itself made like all the glitches that have been since then
                Please refrain from twisting my words. My previous point was that the after-effects on a server are far greater after the mass abuse of a glitch than the illegal purchases of items through Mall by any single player. Understand that the duplication bug resulted in thousands of free, rare items being used by S1, while the illegal purchase through Mall is the purchasing of items for a cheaper price than sold on R2. The two cannot be weighed on the same scale.

Next, R2 does not "make" glitches. Glitches spontaneously happen through the many codes that create a game. When codes are added, edited, or removed, it can create loopholes where these glitches occur. These glitches can go undetected depending on various factors, that is until the playerbase stumbles upon them.

Comment

• niceguy3869 you are making absolutely no sense dude3

Comment

• Please merge S1 with previously merged east coast servers S2 and S3. This is a game that is best with more people and there aren't enough people on S1. I know that it looks like there are from your end, but that's because of our huge problem with alt mobs.Here's a screenshot of one such mob that I took in Tree of Life L1 a few seconds ago. These mobs crowd public areas, usually near NPCs, and all do the same repetitive task repeatedly, usually run from point A to point B or get stuck trying. They all have the same upgrades, default avatars, usually the same titles, and default nymph pets. As far as I know, no one actually mans the accounts, they run entirely from scripts. They slow down graphics speeds and glitch everything up. They're almost always active, they just move from place to place. Usually they'll be in a city glitching the NPCs or they'll be in some place like Lycanmarsh for no apparent reason. So please merge S1 so there are more actual players and fix the glitching mob alts problem.

Comment

• Damn right!

Comment

• s1 aint nothing but a bunch of cheaters and u want them to merge to ppl who spent money for the stats?

Comment

• S1 is not getting merged, the only way they will get merged if R2 found some miracle fix for the dupig stats advantage and being that its been so long now since it happened and R2 hasn't even addressed it then its pretty much a guarantee that s1 is permanently quarantined unfortuneately due to R2s flipping laziness when it comes to their games issues, R2 sucks and this is the result

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            Please refrain from twisting my words. My previous point was that the after-effects on a server are far greater after the mass abuse of a glitch than the illegal purchases of items through Mall by any single player. Understand that the duplication bug resulted in thousands of free, rare items being used by S1, while the illegal purchase through Mall is the purchasing of items for a cheaper price than sold on R2. The two cannot be weighed on the same scale.

Next, R2 does not "make" glitches. Glitches spontaneously happen through the many codes that create a game. When codes are added, edited, or removed, it can create loopholes where these glitches occur. These glitches can go undetected depending on various factors, that is until the playerbase stumbles upon them.
                            so r2s logic is to punish the entire server by not letting it merge with any other server instead of banning the ones that did do the glitch forever and then weeding out the alts and banning them as well so is that what you are telling me that im getting punish too even though i did nothing wrong

Comment

so r2s logic is to punish the entire server by not letting it merge with any other server instead of banning the ones that did do the glitch forever and then weeding out the alts and banning them as well so is that what you are telling me that im getting punish too even though i did nothing wrong
                              You expect far too much out of R2. This far along, there is simply no way to undoubtedly confirm who did or did not partake in the abuse, and then to weed out alts? Where would they begin. As frustrating as it may be, R2 just won't sit around for an extensive period of time shifting through toons, both mains and alts, looking for culprits. It's far too tedious a task for the already overworked crew.

At this point in time, the only efficient approach to S1 from R2's end would either be not to merge them at all or to delay the merge until another server "catches up", so to speak. Which approach they are going with, I do not know and likely will not ever know as they are not keen on an absolute answer.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• r2 did ban those that did it but only for a month so dont tell me that they dont know who did it when they already were banned but wasnt permament all this problem could have been taken care of when it happened how bout s1 stops cashing till you give us a merge how bout that you definitly wont ever see a dime from me till something is dont and no im not moving to another server and starting over im kinda strong now and gonna stay that way i have spent alot of gold to get to my strength so r2 its been a year and since you refuse to let things drop in dungeons nobody will ever catch up there for you have condemed s1 forever and are punishing the entire server even though most the abusers have quit not only ones left mainly are honest hard working players that spend the real money they make on a game that is dead and that will always be dead coz no server will ever catch up to s1 unless the other servers spend 1million dollars coz r2 refuses to put drops ingame they want crystal saga 2 to be just like crystal saga 1 but strictly cash only if thats the case you should make it pay to even play so these non cashers that cheat can not even get on your game yes i know im ramleling on so im done for now enjoy the game everybody s1 stop cashing

Comment

Working...
                                X