• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge servers and stop making new ones

i think you already know why we need server merge

Comment

s10 kidding us

[QUOTE=MemoryLane;1560035]I'm quite confused. You want merges because the population is low, but you want new servers which reduces the population on existing servers.

How often because (new server) they do not want to see it enough?
      How often they still want to see the server extinct the merge is called because in the server server die
      because they always open new the player with pull in new server and mall the upper hand wins in population,
      therefore are server full because these stuff them full.
      It is enough, it is enough, the boat is not full, on the contrary the boat is on the sink
      What should bring the new server old server players jump with on new server,
      thus the old server ... so many players can not give it again and again new on since no advertising or advertisement for this is to be seen in none of the Known media

Comment

Server merging

Stop making new servers. When will there be a server merging?

Comment

Originally posted by brice18.bd View Post
          Stop making new servers. When will there be a server merging?
          When server merges are scheduled, official announcements will be posted under the News & Events section. The only thing to do is cross your fingers while keeping an eye out.

Comment

There are no empty servers, most of them are filled with bots. Yes, this count as population. I believe several requirements needs to be met in order to even consider a server merging, and at this point it won't happen. That´s the only explanation why they keep opening new servers, look at CS1. There´s always a few people trying to be the top on the server so they cash out in order to achieve it. In other words, new server = more $$, since it´s being hosted on the same cloud...

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
              There are no empty servers, most of them are filled with bots. Yes, this count as population. I believe several requirements needs to be met in order to even consider a server merging, and at this point it won't happen. That´s the only explanation why they keep opening new servers, look at CS1. There´s always a few people trying to be the top on the server so they cash out in order to achieve it. In other words, new server = more $$, since it´s being hosted on the same cloud...
              That makes me wonder, if I were a potential casher, why would I want to top up big time on a server that will eventually be overrun by abusers/cheaters? Spur of the moment? Pretty soon, you'll be seeing people with VIP0 (or low level VIP) yet with +13 gears, maxed mounts and wings, high level pixies when you have spent hundreds of dollars to get them lol.

Comment

i has been with ur guys almost 4years... i dont know how i has spend from cs1... show some respect and effort..

its still ok that S2-S7 can merge soon or i dont know when... see s8 EU... almost becoming ghost town... there are a lot server hopper make people lost interest.. what becoming s8 soon? probably empty with only npc hahaha.... i dont know what r2 gonna do... seem they not even care about it... all they know is money and money. What the hell is this? at least show some effort to make server more merrier and fun.. Stop making new server and make people hopping like a frog.. Get some ideas .. EU server like me is very bad situation now.. and r2 do nothing. Send ticket but no response , no action why dont ya close that support function. you guys want money then show some effort ..
                Frag dungeon drop rate like shet, a week get 2-3 fse, and not all people can solo it.. s8 have many vips but still u guys dont show some gratitude to them.. and i think soon there will be s12, lmao... people hop again.. do some jobs make cs2 better ...onlt one word suit ur guys"idiot". people complain but no action... wew... sure a mess company... i wish to see some effort from r2. Make this cs2 fun and enjoyable . i think that is for now and i dont think they will show some effort to this.
                Last edited by Reverie; 01-05-2017, 01:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

server merge

s1starglade needs a merge that server is so dead and i know s2,s3 and s4 is dead to so why not combine them so we all can be together

Comment

no one wants to merge with s1 because its loaded with cheaters
                    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Doesn't matter if it is, some day a server will merge with S1

Comment

Or some day S1 would cease to exist... because of their short fun destroyed them in the long run. And the honest player, asks him/herself, what is the point of cashing in S1?
                        Last edited by LighTree; 01-10-2017, 10:08 PM.
                        CS I - (S103)Lugh
                        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Going on from what LighTree said above, which is completely factual - merging S1 with any other server is terribly unfair at the moment. S1 murdered itself through bug abuse, and merging 2 3 and 4 would likely cause R2 to lose more players then they would be able to keep. The game is still extremely popular compared to CS1 - just look at the newer servers.

Comment

many people at new server which most of them are server hopper... when there are s12, they hop to there... its nothing prideful enough.. maybe u guys should stop making new server... and do other thing.

Comment

More Servers = More $
                              Plain and simple, players always cash out in order to achieve fastest progression in game. So opening a new server is like a rush hour for cashers. Just take a look at how many VIP players are in the new server.
                              Of course server population doesn't seem low due alt accounts/bots.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
                                More Servers = More $
                                Plain and simple, players always cash out in order to achieve fastest progression in game. So opening a new server is like a rush hour for cashers. Just take a look at how many VIP players are in the new server.
                                Of course server population doesn't seem low due alt accounts/bots.
                                Yup, this is true, though only on initial stages. Most cashers tend to wise up with time if they see the same old rotten system plaguing the game, then they stop cashing even on new servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X