Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i do see you point but they have to make money to keep the game going its all a question of balance.
    i don't want to see lots of servers but then i don't want see this game ending

Comment

• Please merge S10 S11 S13 with S2 S3 or S1 this going to be worth it! cheat or not but this is good!
      Game: Crystal Saga II
      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

• At this point mergers don't matter the developers are killing the game with bad decisions each week. We just had merges and things were good for a week. Then tenets came and boom ghost town again for most the day. Once in a while you get a semi lively day here or there but if they are gunna do nothing for the free players then they wont survive cause when free players quit then the cashers quit too because there is no more reason to cash or compete when there is no competition. Its just sad that many people here posting in this forum are far more intelligent than these dumbtards at R2.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• dont merge no one with s1 cheat server

Comment

• Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
            dont merge no one with s1 cheat server
            More active than you merged servers lol. So we really don't care.
            What are bugs?

Comment

• go cheat more shujinko

Comment

go cheat more shujinko
                You seem upset, may I recommend a therapist?
                What are bugs?

Comment

• lol not at all i didnt cheat for my stats hun neither did my hubby in game nor did anyone on our server cheat more though

Comment

lol not at all i didnt cheat for my stats hun neither did my hubby in game nor did anyone on our server cheat more though
                    That's nice.
                    What are bugs?

Comment

• yeap sure is enjoy never merging shujinko

Comment

• Please make another Merge please S13 S10 S11 is dead server after the release of tenets
                        Game: Crystal Saga II
                        IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                        Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

• guys stop asking for mergers whats the flippn point merges aren't gunna mean a damn thing until this garbage company improves the game and stops being a bunch of greedy slime bats. they just did decent merges and things were good for a few weeks and bang the dummys got greedy with the tenets ** and shot themselves in the foot again. they are just a blantantly incompetent business management team. That's it in a nutshell. no intelligence. no competence = R2.

Comment

• Another server merge has been scheduled: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...th-2-00-am-edt

Comment

• merges don't matter anymore unless they just merge everyone minus s1. Until the devs can get past a 3rd grade education level and fix the game they can merge all they wnt. they merged s4 s5 s6 it was good 2 weeks then these fools added a trillion cash systems back to back to bck to back to back. And poof it went from good to gone because they are dumb.

Comment

• Merge S1 with S4. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X