X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you just merge S19 soon its being died and its very strong server

Comment

• how is it strong server and being died at same time lol.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• i suggest stop making new servers for awhile start merging

Comment

• yes they need to merge all servers and then open 2 or 3 new ones to begin building a new player base that down the road they can merge into the main server.

Comment

• hi its me the past 2 servers ive played are like 2 ppl left in each idk why r2 do something for ur game please

Comment

• they aren't doing anything everyone needs to end cashing and put these low lives out of business so maybe they will sell the game to a company that employs people who aren't a waste of good oxygen.

Comment

• S19 already dead? hahhaa this game is going down down down

Comment

• yea r2 scks so much they ruin such a good game. idiots hate them *** em

Comment

• seriously r2, how far will u go? ruining such a good game like cs2. I rly like the game but you guys seriously can't run a game or platform.
                    you know theres max 5-10 ppl left in each serv and you keep opening new ones? *** is this idiot company?
                    you can't open new servers when there isn't even enuf ppl to carry the ones who's already there... I dont get ur plan at all.
                    just do like cs1 merge all into 1 and then the remaining players can play have fun together....

Comment

• Agred they just need to merge all players onto 1 server so we can have fun and then start opening new srveers for new players but adding servers without merge is moron thinking which is all R2 is capable of. They are no better than the criminals in the streets.

Comment

• but if ur servers are dead i do recommand u to come to s2/s3 ( merged tougether ) we have actually very many active ones.

Comment

• ill wait for merge with you guys since I'm s4 its likely we next merge with you, my toon way too advanced for me to walk away from it. new shop should be cool, though really they didn't do much else to improve game conditions, if all efforts are gunna be in the area of cash then we will never have populated servers unfortuneately. its time for a 1 server game or just close it or sell it to a company who knows what they are doing please, id hate to see crystal saga end after such a great time and great fun all because one greedy lazy company.

Comment

• Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                            ill wait for merge with you guys since I'm s4 its likely we next merge with you, my toon way too advanced for me to walk away from it. new shop should be cool, though really they didn't do much else to improve game conditions, if all efforts are gunna be in the area of cash then we will never have populated servers unfortuneately. its time for a 1 server game or just close it or sell it to a company who knows what they are doing please, id hate to see crystal saga end after such a great time and great fun all because one greedy lazy company.
                            ya lets hope we merge soon

Comment

• A couple merges have been scheduled: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...th-2-00-am-edt

Comment

• Yeah 2 stupid merges good job guys. Did I hear any player suggest a merge with S1 hahahahahahahahaha. R2 suks beyond belief, and s19 s20 are u kidding me, the servers are new. I HATE YOU R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X