Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job R2... we was good on s2/s3 .... now all my guildie left the game since u merge them to s1.

Comment

• if they erged s2 s3 with s4 s5 s6 server we would all be having a blast right now pvp each other, instead these turds merge s2 s3 with a cheat server and ruin the game further, you tell me what we should think.

Like I said guys R2 is trying to run people off so they can close the game. Any complete moron with an IQ of Forrest Gump coulda told you this was an idiot merge.

Merge S4 with someone anyone idgaf who just do something beside take money and sit around sipping coffe for god sakes. god u people are sorry. Would you do something omg.

These idiots have less than 5 people running around on our worthless server and what did they do go and merge s1 lol. Ill be damned if these people are the most brain dead useless people on gods green earth. I truly hate them.
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-07-2017, 09:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• listen to it again and again,put them all to one as soon as they add new S equal to it.
        then maybe server bounce stop
        sure maybe some go back again but those who like the game will stay like others who do not want to go with play as well so so of no loss

Comment

• can we get another merge to 21 22 soon its just one guild left

Comment

• Merge S1,S2 and S3 to S16-s20 ^.~ Be fun to have some new people on the server

Comment

• No thanks. I think S20 should have merged with the above servers, but unfortunatly it didn't and merged with the below servers, no wonder why there is only one guild left. Keep that server for yourself now or merge with S15 because they are a few too.

Comment

• when u coming back drago

Comment

• they need to just merge everyone and let people have fun that is the only thing that will bring life to the game, fun and competition
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• New server is coming out, oh well in a couple of months they will merge anyway lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
                      when u coming back drago
                      i will come back soon just have a few things to do that this game will affect if i play so don't worry i will be back.

Comment

• merge s23 im bored duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes

Comment

• Yes stop making new servers and merge them all, no offence but what a ** is that. Let's merge S1, with players with 1.000.000 patt with S20, where the strongest players doesn't get close to 150.000 patt. Want to do something good? Release new server when there are too many players, and start to do some advertising, plus stop adding all this paytowin, when tenets are more than enough to solo the 70% of the game what's the point to add more paytowin? To do what. Add some PvP and more places, then you will see this game going somewhere.

Comment

• pls merge all cs2 servers tougether, maybe it can be fun again... please

Comment

• please merge S21 and S22 with other server

Comment

• Yes, merge s16-s20 with s21-s23. I think that would be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X