Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when i started to play this game there were about 20 servers, now they claim they have 30 servers but if you count the merges we have 5 servers only including the new ones. At this point i agree too about making an only server, just merge all in one server so we have some fun with guilds fighting each other. This game is losing and has been losing players, we are not getting any new players and those who join soon they leave due to many problmes, community and bugs are some. While i don't like to merge with someone who has been playing for years and have x4 my stats i still prefer a massive merge than a server where basically there is none who plays. My server that is meant to be one of the busyest if you are lucky you see about 20 players online including the alts and nothing more. Regards.

Comment

• I'm not sure if one is scheduled in for us soon anyway, but S26 could do with a merge (preferably to s27?). It's pretty dead here as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by charles.chiu View Post
        I'm not sure if one is scheduled in for us soon anyway, but S26 could do with a merge (preferably to s27?). It's pretty dead here as well.
        Yes and these are the new servers we have now. I just do not get why these players, because at the end of the day we all know it is always the same players, keep quitting a server to restart another server, they play no longer than 20 days and after a while the merge will come.

Now i wonder about this, it's not that S1 will merge with S20, or S20 will merge with S30, it will come a point where they will say no more merges, or let's merge all at once. I belive if they don't start to fix these bugs, lower the price, give a better rules to the community and do more advertising, this game is really going nowhere.

Regards.

Comment

• A new merge has been announced: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...at-2-00-am-edt

Comment

• A last request merge S11 to S22 we are waiting for a merge so that more activity takes place in the servers ..... most players i see are happy working on the new wings "PU TI PEEK"

Comment

• Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
              A last request merge S11 to S22 we are waiting for a merge so that more activity takes place in the servers ..... most players i see are happy working on the new wings "PU TI PEEK"
              it would have to be s11 to s25 and isn't s11 merged to s7? so s7-s25. i do not think that huge a merge is gonna happen, but could be wrong.

Comment

• Well like said, or they are going to merge all in one and so the game will stay longer, or they will stop the merge making server by server to go down. Who is going to join a game with poor advertising, bugs, exploiters, and a really small community of server jumpers that do not have time to join a new server they have already exploited it. Facts, it's all a merging what is going on, new instances released? Still losing players. Think this game is going to get more players and will be a famous game? Not gonna happen. Bye.

Comment

• new merge?

Comment

• No new merge. At least not for a few months anyways.

Comment

• A new merge has been announced: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...at-2-00-am-est

Comment

• **** it we are 16 players online without counting the alts at the busy time, otherwise we are barely 8 players online, ******* awsome this ******* non stop making new servers that nobody plays anyway to have them merged withing a few of days anyway. Really stop making ******* new server ban those ******* server jumpers and do some advertsing and lower the ******* price for a stupid paytowin system where you one hit everything even a ******* moron with an IQ of 0,0000000 can play this game. Bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post
                          **** it we are 16 players online without counting the alts at the busy time, otherwise we are barely 8 players online, ******* awsome this ******* non stop making new servers that nobody plays anyway to have them merged withing a few of days anyway. Really stop making ******* new server ban those ******* server jumpers and do some advertsing and lower the ******* price for a stupid paytowin system where you one hit everything even a ******* moron with an IQ of 0,0000000 can play this game. Bye.
                          Yes, I agree. Please stop making new servers at the moment and stabilize the existing ones first. This game is not gaining any new players at all, just the same ones from old servers going to new servers. Make advertisements, ban cheaters/dupers/glitch abusers, otherwise this game is good as dead, well actually the inactivity is already very evident all across servers.

Comment

• I am sure R2 is working on it tho but, we need to give them a little time and let them make few more server and merge them then they will get to know actual player left are few no new player are joining only old server player joining and spending there time.that what i too do because in my server no 1 is playing all just jumped 5 player in my guild and opponent guild 2 player total 7 players left max 10 you can expect so why not jump to new server to spend some time and come back when server is merged lol

Comment

• In case you brainless oafs at R2 havent noticed the S1 to S6 server is history and needs to be merged into the bigger server, there is no point separating servers anymore, not enough damn people, wake the hell up and do something smart for a change. we know R2 sucks but come on just listen for once in your miserable existence.
                              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• If you follow this link it'll explain how merges are determined. http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X