Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I have read how servers are merged with one another. Can you guys do it the same like Crystal saga 1 where almost 30 servers are being merged? Servers are dying and players are quitting the game. I am fund of the game I don't want it to die so please can you ask R2 to do something?

BTW I'm from server 29 can you merge it with other strong servers like 27 or 28? Even though my server merged with s30 it still looks like a graveyard (bunch of dead/inactive toons). Would really appreciate if you approve my suggestion
    Last edited by R242811489; 07-06-2018, 06:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to add extra information

Comment

• Originally posted by R242811489 View Post
      Well I have read how servers are merged with one another. Can you guys do it the same like Crystal saga 1 where almost 30 servers are being merged? Servers are dying and players are quitting the game.
      The reason there are so many servers merged into each block there is because CS is older with almost 4x the number of servers than the younger CSII, and said merges certainly did not happen overnight, nor do these larger groups necessarily have any more players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The reason there are so many servers merged into each block there is because CS is older with almost 4x the number of servers than the younger CSII, and said merges certainly did not happen overnight, nor do these larger groups necessarily have any more players.
        can confirm S12 cs1 group has 21 servers iirc and only about 10-15 people most of which only parttime
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• Uhmm may I ask when CS2 was originally created ?

Comment

Uhmm may I ask when CS2 was originally created ?
            It went live August 12, 2016.

Comment

• Game is dead
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                Game is dead
                Only the old servers but if you go to the new servers, they are usually active

Comment

Only the old servers but if you go to the new servers, they are usually active
                  New servers are always seemingly “active”, but quickly die. It’s the trend of server-hoppers that’s proven to be true time and time again throughout the years.

Comment

• They are wondering about old servers dying out
                    1; because dg loot is always downgraded the older the servers become.
                    2, because the game is always on and around Crystal charge no matter in what form, there is no server on which you can play in normal ways to be a part of the big picture. Only a fraction of a moment you can have part. In addition, 3 point follows
                    3; This and many others of R2 are to 98% solo games wherever you play together (are only PVP events) the rest is only on itself I, I, I, I'm the next, everything after me I do not care
                    4; there is no claiming the overpriced shop of any load resets which also leads to a constant hopping from one server to another because just about every introduction to all is missing.
                    which leads to the conclusion invite again crystals try event and decide in the end whether it brings something
                    AND THEREFORE THE ETERNAL CIRCULATION OF THE RELIABLE NEW SERVER OPENING BEGINS UP TO THEN AT THE END BUT ALL OF IT CAN BE COMBINED TOGETHER AGAIN

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...1-at-21-00-est

New server is out already, but the last server, nobody is playing, they did not finish the ladder, nobody is owning the city or gotor, nobody is level 150 yet, no guild higher than level 5 yet, and there were about 4 or 5 players online.

Attached Files

Comment

• need merge

Comment

• Also need a merge for the servers of s7-s15 and s21-s25. It is so dead here. Just merge s1-s16 to us and we'll be happy. And if you do that much you might as well merge s26-s32 with us as well. Trust me, Everyone will be fine with that without complaint.

Comment

• Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
                            Also need a merge for the servers of s7-s15 and s21-s25. It is so dead here. Just merge s1-s16 to us and we'll be happy. And if you do that much you might as well merge s26-s32 with us as well. Trust me, Everyone will be fine with that without complaint.
                            Why do you want a merge with S16 when you are not from that server? You merge with S1 dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post

Why do you want a merge with S16 when you are not from that server? You merge with S1 dude.
                              Basically the more servers merged the more people is why. They are the same as us in strength, so it would make sense. Also since we have s7-s15 merged to s21-s25. R2 skipped over the s16-s20 in the merge, and i know it's been a year since they even had a merge. If they aren't merged soon, they will all quit. And why you rooting for me to merge to s1 when I am s22, I have no idea, but I suggested to merge them with us as well as s16-s20.
                              Last edited by soscmaru; 09-14-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• socsmaru are you Plutia, the one who wants to beat ThaDevil and Myelia from server 1? why you want merge with s16-20

Comment

Working...
                                X