Non-Casher Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Casher Event

Would it be possible for you guys to add a non-cashing event for once? Every week it's the same old repeated cashing events and it's just plain lazy. I understand not having a good event every week but holy cow... I've been playing every single day for the past two months and have yet to see one. Also...Tenets? Now? Seriously? Sorry R2 but you just lost another active player.

WOnt happen bro the addition of Tenets pretty much solidified my thoughts on R2s plans. All these casher systems coming one after the other really fast. Save your money and boycott boys and girls becauee they are waiting for us to cash these expensive systems so they can put the money in CS1 and shut Cs2 down and leave us with nothing for what we spent. Its coming you can believe it or not your choice. That's also why all these merges hit hoping to create competition and a mass rush of cashing before they shut it down. It sucks to think this is guna happen but all the evidence of it is right in front of us.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by drewcs98 View Post
      Also...Tenets? Now? Seriously? Sorry R2 but you just lost another active player.
      We, moderators, are all too familiar with the [non-cashing] community's feelings against it, but some players were adamant enough to propose such via ticket and player support also existed on the forum (see: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Favor-systems...). It's not like R2 to decline a system that could profit, so here we are.
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

What's done is done. I don't really care if you use the tactic of directing this animosity of the "free" to play players towards me and any one who supported my suggestion. When I was suggesting, I was trying to reach out to the real people that works in this company, not you Reverie. I did also suggest to make it end game. Haha it's level 50 requirement, just like Crystal Saga... It's not my fault for the lack of creative ingenuity in our developers. I told you all they were releasing the system. I noticed that many many moons ago. But you chose to believe this was going to be "another game" or not intended to be the same, as your in game PLAYER Reverie (clueless as me) told you so. Believe me, I did too...
        Last edited by LighTree; 05-31-2017, 09:36 PM.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
          But you chose to believe this was going to be "another game" or not intended to be the same, as your in game PLAYER Reverie (clueless as me) told you so. Believe me, I did too...
          Understand that moderators aren't here to persuade you of anything, but we are making an absolute factual statement when we say that although similar, CS and CSII are certainly not the same. That goes without saying that you can, or eventually will be able to, differentiate the meanings of what is "the same" and what is "similar". To help us step towards the same page, allow me to define the terms:
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          sim·i·lar
          ˈsim(ə)lər/
          adjective
          1. resembling without being identical.

same
          sām/
          adjective
          1. identical; not different.

i·den·ti·cal
          ˌīˈden(t)ək(ə)l/
          adjective
          1. similar in every detail; exactly alike.
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

That's not getting your argument anywhere Reverie. You can't hide the fact that this is a cut and paste game. And you are forum moderator, not a game moderator (GM). Understand that when you, Reverie, post something you can be incorrect. And players here seem to take your word more seriously than above all others. I'm here to remind you all that.
            Last edited by LighTree; 05-31-2017, 10:13 PM.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
              That's not getting your argument anywhere Reverie. You can't hide the fact that this is a cut and paste game. And you are forum moderator, not a game moderator (GM). Understand that when you, Reverie, post something you can be incorrect. And players here seem to take your word more seriously than above all others. I'm here to remind you all that.
              Would you mind pointing out exactly what was incorrectly stated? And if it's that CSII isn't "the same" as CS, it isn't by formal definition, no matter how adamant you are about using the specific term. Now if you were to use "similar", I wholeheartedly agree because the two versions are very similar with some differences.
              Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

HaHA Lightreee you wasting your breath bro I have never seen Reverie been wrong EVERRRRR. Nor will she ever admit that R2 is virtual reality raping their players of a chance to have a fun and competitive game. The whole similar vs same thing is so pointless. Its not about splitting hairs over a dictionary definition. The fact is they have cut and paste every flippn system from cs1 to cs2. No different ones. The only thing different is the names of some of the bosses in the dungeons. The graphics of cs2 are much better but that is nothing to do wiith content of the playing experience.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                  The fact is they have cut and paste every flippn system from cs1 to cs2. No different ones. The only thing different is the names of some of the bosses in the dungeons.
                  Hello Brian, this was pointed out on another thread, I'll quote the reply:
                  Originally posted by Kyria109 View Post
                  pet system, visuals, daily hunts, new events (world overlord), crypt exp bosses, dungeons, especially gear dropping in dungeons, titles/title shards, elite lvl, all mounts (even tho the tiers are the same), wings, do I need go on? the game is different, and yeah its very similar its a sequel game for a reason. either way, all of these extra incentives to play don't really mean much with tenents introduced.
                  I understand the game is similar to CS1, lets leave it like that. But we can tell there are differences between one and the other. Now back on topic about Non-Casher Events, every weekly maintenance come with daily activities which you don't need to cash in to get the rewards. If you have any suggestion about events, I invite you to create a thread or send in a ticket, that's all we can do.
                  Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                    Nor will she ever admit that R2 is virtual reality raping their players of a chance to have a fun and competitive game.
                    Moderators aren't here to hang R2 with the public; that is something you and company are welcome to do amongst yourselves. We, the representatives, have our very own opinions of R2 (and definitely not all positive) that are discussed within our own work circle.

Comment

Working...
                    X