Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not add more wings and mounts. Oh im sorry raising our stats for free, im silly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not add more wings and mounts. Oh im sorry raising our stats for free, im silly.

These bums at R2 can code in cash system after cash system no problem but will they add wings and mounts so we can beef our stats for free. Oh hell NOOOOOOO. And the forum mod wont even suggest it for us so we got zero help there. R I P CS2 its been real and fun but not real fun.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

so when are we gonna get new upgrade for wings? these has been forever.

Comment

This is something the mods should've been pushing to the devs by now hopefully, its pretty much the only things that free players can use to help their stats at this point being that all cs2 systems are a cash only flipping joke and the only systems that are available to non cashers are set up in a way that would take them 10+ years to even get close to completing i.e beast soul and banner.
      yeah we have been asking for wings and mounts forever these idiots don't even keep up with their players. I know I definitely wont cash for wings or mounts again since all the free players have been allowed to catch up to us.
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-26-2017, 02:30 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X