Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cs2 or cs1 part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs2 or cs1 part 2

so im aware this is a sequel, as such there are certain differences.
    this however, proves to be a perfect time to fix many of the cs1 downfalls.
    it may be too late due to the lack of care from the devs, but regardless id liek to make this post.
    the best thing id like to see fixed is skills, now many classes have a skill that blocks X amount of damage or applies a DOT (damage over time) for X amount of damage per second, but each of these abilites has a cap to them.
    for example, the knight scion skill to reflect damage has a cap of about 2000 or something daft, now in a game where people easily have millions of hp this is a complete waste of skill points and is brushed over as a stepping stone for the latter skill.
    please remove these caps, they arent needed and hinder the char.

also fix how debuffs and buffs work, buffs apply to the chars max stat whilst debuffs work to the base stat.
    for example a mage getting a matk buff can go from 1.5 mill to 2 mill matk, yet a knight using immunity (which reduces patk by 50%) can go from 1.5 mill patk to 1.4 mill.
    removing the deficit entirely so kinda pointless even listing it.

the new class shifter, we will be getting it, probably with a new server to bring in some cash spam cos whilst we are a seperate game we are also the same game.
    so people after that class i wudnt worry jus wait.

if you really want to be a sequel do what sequels do, improve and fix the issues with the original whilst maintaining the core feature that worked.
    a lot of this has been done, ew drops from psy, gmut drops from exe, we dont have corruption so they drop in celestial. this i like, farmable progress.

tenets was a huge error and is simply greed, which we kno r2 favor but this early on in a game creates far too much of a power gap.
    the idea is to keep cashers 1 step ahead, not 20. id free players cant see the light at the end of the tunnel they lose motivation, please keep this in mind.
    free players dont mind a grind, its part of being free, but being obsolete is why u lose them.

u really need to add in dc, pows, a good pet sacrifice gaining feature for the people who want free demons and angels (as i sed make it a grind), maybe a way to gain zodiac rolls per day(maybe give a roll per daily hunt completed).

give people a reason to farm, to do daily stuff, make this game crystal saga 2 the sequel, not crystal saga 1 part 2.

Wow this was actually very nice to read and made many good points. Just a shame that were talking about R2 here and as long as they get their money you could be running around on fire and they wouldn't lift a finger to acknowledge you. DC definitely need to be dropped as the success % of the enchants is a lie and a scam 2 nights ago I did 8 enchants in the 73 to 80+% range and 7 failed haha. If that don't prove were being scammed idk what will.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

theres lots i cud add, such as possibly rewarding effort somehow. maybe once you level a pet to 100 u are rewarded with sacrifice points based on pet rarity, something the free players can grind. you know stuff liek that. perhaps you can get 1 pow per 5 floors in magic tower. theres so much we can do with a new version of the game if devs r willing

Comment

Yes but unfortuneately they aren't willing to put in the thought that you are. They care about counting money so no time for doing anything to help their players experience.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I think as for the pows and other stuffs like sp they should just add those stuffs in quartermaster tokens for like 4 tokens a piece
          Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Working...
          X