Another R2 joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another R2 joke

Try to enchant my pet from +16 to +17 I fail no big deal right hahahaha. 1 fail drop my pet from +16 to +10 wth kinda garbage is that so in other words if you wanna enchant your pet high you must do it with no fails ever or u will get knocked all the way down. How stupid can u get. God these developers are the biggest waste of space in any game ive encountered. Everything they do is to screw over their customers.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Enchanting often makes me want to quit the game.
    What are bugs?

Comment

yeah its garbage bro, a 70% enchant success rate will succeed 50% of the time at best. I have just never seen a company so blatantly idiotic and scam happy as R2. As much as I hate governments I almost wish the federal government would start looking into these types of games to see how much scamming there really is going on and holding these companies responsible for it. Because many things I read in these forums are tantamount to theft. Like people losing items they pay real money for and devs just saying oh well. That's just not legal where I come from.

On a separate note raise your hand if your happy with the public dungeon drops considering how hard the bosses are and the stats needed to beat these bosses lol

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        yeah its garbage bro, a 70% enchant success rate will succeed 50% of the time at best. I have just never seen a company so blatantly idiotic and scam happy as R2. As much as I hate governments I almost wish the federal government would start looking into these types of games to see how much scamming there really is going on and holding these companies responsible for it. Because many things I read in these forums are tantamount to theft. Like people losing items they pay real money for and devs just saying oh well. That's just not legal where I come from.

On a separate note raise your hand if your happy with the public dungeon drops considering how hard the bosses are and the stats needed to beat these bosses lol
        I only occasionally run it to use the points to get SS. Only thing of slight value is the 6 SS on level 9 and the 4-8 bound PUC on level 10. Even then, not worth getting 1 hit on level 10.
        What are bugs?

Comment

The biggest joke is that risengaw uses the 3rd party site to get items to build his stats and most of his stuff are nearly complete, aswell his guild master Kalaripayattu ((S1)Myelia). If you make a level 1 and view them by Ladder Rankings you'd laugh that R2 has done nothing. He may claim it was dupe but it wasn't released until recently. Thanks R2 for killing this game as CS1 was.

Comment

Originally posted by z3ch03 View Post
            The biggest joke is that risengaw uses the 3rd party site to get items to build his stats and most of his stuff are nearly complete, aswell his guild master Kalaripayattu ((S1)Myelia). If you make a level 1 and view them by Ladder Rankings you'd laugh that R2 has done nothing. He may claim it was dupe but it wasn't released until recently. Thanks R2 for killing this game as CS1 was.
            Another jealous rager lol. Go ahead tell me how to 3rd party level 9 zodiac I'd really enjoy knowing how. I would show you my transaction history, but trash like you aren't worth seeing all I've spent. Don't even bother bringing my GM into this, she's more legit than anyone. She's VIP 9 almost 10 lol.
            Last edited by risengaw; 06-17-2017, 07:05 PM.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Truth be told I blame R2 for all the cheating in s1. Cause any players who didn't abuse the cheat woulda got left behind by those who did use it so cant really blame them for using the cheat as long as they aren't going around the servers claiming superiority because then that's where it gets irritating. I don't know about the guild master you speak of but if they are the player I heard about with 1 million magic attack then yes absolutely they definitely cheated for their stats cause I'm almost vip 9 with maxed tenets maxed wings maxed mounts nearly maxed beast soul, level 46 magic tower and 100 points away from the 3rd soul aura and I'm not anywhere near 1m attack lol. So yes 1M attack at this early in the game something is very very wrong there. But like I said if they aren't going around bragging I cant blame them from doing what is necessary to survive in that particular server. And by the way I'm server s4 I'm not in s1 so I'm not trying to defend their actions because I did same thing my OP stats are 110% legit farmed and bought in Crystal saga store no Mallmo **.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                Truth be told I blame R2 for all the cheating in s1. Cause any players who didn't abuse the cheat woulda got left behind by those who did use it so cant really blame them for using the cheat as long as they aren't going around the servers claiming superiority because then that's where it gets irritating. I don't know about the guild master you speak of but if they are the player I heard about with 1 million magic attack then yes absolutely they definitely cheated for their stats cause I'm almost vip 9 with maxed tenets maxed wings maxed mounts nearly maxed beast soul, level 46 magic tower and 100 points away from the 3rd soul aura and I'm not anywhere near 1m attack lol. So yes 1M attack at this early in the game something is very very wrong there. But like I said if they aren't going around bragging I cant blame them from doing what is necessary to survive in that particular server. And by the way I'm server s4 I'm not in s1 so I'm not trying to defend their actions because I did same thing my OP stats are 110% legit farmed and bought in Crystal saga store no Mallmo **.
                1M magic attack? She has 700k... buffed. It's probably because of pixie, she never did dupe back when it came out, but its not hard to get your hands on material in our server. Guarantee you the stat difference comes from soul boosting her attributes along with pixie.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Well that sounds more reasonable. When someone told me she had 1M I was like yeah somethings wrong there lol. Has she hit the 3rd soul aura yet cause if she has hit that mark then that could also explain a jump in stats.

Comment

risengaw a third party user and that gnome too, He is guilty and denies
                    Last edited by gonzales.antonio1089; 06-17-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

well well tenets was release that also explains it okay ? Stop the hate. Let S1 be merge to my server. At least there's going to be people chatting in game not like a server that is a ghost town.
                      Game: Crystal Saga II
                      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

maybe u saw her one time having wing procs or such
                        Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

I have to laugh at how people vent their anger out on server one... whilst I don't doubt for a moment that some of the players on server 1 did duped or cheated some of their stats... you should take the time to try and find Shujinko in Starglade... or his 'GM'. You would soon notice that their VIP level is somewhat higher than the average player.... meaning that they have recharged a serious substantial amount of money and time into the game. I would actually like a server merge into Server 1, simply because its an active server and I would actually like to play with these guys (and girls).

Comment

Slayor u obviously don't know what ur saying, while I don't blame them for duping your vip argument is senseless cause simply vip alone don't mean people don't dupe. I'm almost vip 9 and substantially behind some s1 players of same vip class or lower. it mainly because pixies were duped there. and pixies boosting these massive tenet stats are what is causing the large discrepancy. That's why I suggest R2 just give all players max pixie that is available to this point and then that will fix most the problem as most the other big cash systems came out after the dupe so they cant be blamed for having these systems maxed after the dupe except of course any players who use mallmo then their toon is not legit off the bat. But htings like Zodiac, beast soul, tenets, Patrons. weren't duped so they are ok. Its just the fact that most the players in s1 duped the pixies and that is what is causing the problem. And that is also likely why R2 hasn't added new wings, mounts, or pixies because they want to get everyone to the same point as the dupers on these systems that were violated, and thenif everyone is even there then no one can use the dupe as a reason to keep s1 excluded. it will just take very long to fix this the way R2 is doing it. Id even be fine if they rolled back every players pixie to the beginning and let everyone go from there and merge everyone for a nice big war lol.

Comment

to be honest, if pixies is indeed the major problem then what they should do - and what would be fair - is reset everyone on server one to stage 3 pixie (as most people server wide have a stage 3). It is totally possible for R2 to be able to do this, however unfortunately it is unlikely... simply because despite the fact they may or may not have duped... they have still spent a considerably vast amount of money on the game and most likely the games most major income resource so therefore R2 wouldn't want to run the risk of losing them. Therefore, in their eyes to be fair they simply wont merge servers into server 1. And as such, hate to break it to server one... having personal experience with r2 (having been here since 2010) it is most likely server one will never get a server merge. I have seen it happen before - a server never got a merge because of in-game issues.
                              Last edited by Slayor28; 06-18-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X