Advertisment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisment

Making this game more known. If i had not checked out on the original I would have not known that this one existed. In the google trends check CS1 is a lot more searched for then CS2. We need to make it more known. Make events and codes to transfer people from CS1 to CS2. Use CS1 original facebook and tweeter account to anounce that this game exists. Moving the playerbase to the next one is somthing that needs to be done. And atracting old players who left the game on the original might like number 2 better. Even if alot of the material was reused there where some cool changes that makes this one less of a hassle. And above all if there is any improvment that this game should get its the playerbase. (srry for bad english)
    Google Trends

Considering CS2 is much more cash heavy, it wont happen.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

The way CSII is now, I am not sure I can advertise it to my friends/other people.

Comment

This is a reminder to keep all in-game drama in-game. The forum is not purposed for senseless bickering and all such posts will be removed without notice. Thank you.
        Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          This is a reminder to keep all in-game drama in-game. The forum is not purposed for senseless bickering and all such posts will be removed without notice. Thank you.
          Where are people bickering about in game drama on this post???
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

It was already removed.

Comment

As I mentioned before, just because you yourself do not see such content does not mean it's not there.

Comment

I mean as long as people aren't making threats or using really bad language why do we have to be so petty, I mean there is hardly any activity in this place maybe you should consider that point before snuffing out posts just because 2 people don't see eye to eye. It is after all a pvp battle game there is bound to be some hostility here and there. As long as it aint crazy abusive let people have fun, not like theres a whole lot to have fun with in game after all. An uptight forum team aint gunna help bring more players to the community after all. Hell if you have to make a section for rants and debates of the non vulgar variety. But we really don't uneed u guys chasing off what little players we have left.This forum can actually be something to help put life in the game but people have to view the place as enjoyable, people aren't going to always get along in life, if you know a place where people do plz let me know so I can move there. People here still treat each other better than R2 treats us after all.
                Last edited by briansid1981; 07-18-2017, 04:21 PM.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I mean as long as people aren't making threats or using really bad language why do we have to be so petty, I mean there is hardly any activity in this place maybe you should consider that point before snuffing out posts just because 2 people don't see eye to eye. It is after all a pvp battle game there is bound to be some hostility here and there. As long as it aint crazy abusive let people have fun, not like theres a whole lot to have fun with in game after all. An uptight forum team aint gunna help bring more players to the community after all. Hell if you have to make a section for rants and debates of the non vulgar variety. But we really don't uneed u guys chasing off what little players we have left.This forum can actually be something to help put life in the game but people have to view the place as enjoyable, people aren't going to always get along in life, if you know a place where people do plz let me know so I can move there. People here still treat each other better than R2 treats us after all.
                  Sigh, how baseless assumptions lead us nowhere. Because I have no interest in summarizing the several senseless, and certainly off-topic posts, you can refer to Kalaripayattu about what the posts pertained to, or rather, not to via PM.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-18-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I assure you, it is as Rev said, it was pointless to keep those posts posted here. It was something you course through private messaging, unfortunately, the PM feature was broken at that time.

Furthermore, it was rude to TS to have his thread flooded with unrelated stuff.
                    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 07-18-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X