Chi esscence system thoughs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi esscence system thoughs

Id suggest making chi esscence available but not easily optainable. It being a you have to buy to upgrade system makes it less of an upgrade system and more of a permanent stat buyer. Id suggest making it symilar to the soul system like the soul shards where if your smart withought island of blessing can only get 8 a day

But instead of 8 make it 3, that way instead of paying to advance we are paying to rush. That is a complet different type of view point. Paying to rush is 10 times more effective than paying to use. Since when you pay to rush it is to be better than everybody. And if you place a giant wall for the f2p players, they will never feel the need to pay to buy it since they can only buy till half of the system and just beat everybody up. There has to be progress so that the players feel that they need to buy it. Besides by doing so you open up a door for people to invest money in. And you can place it on the endgame part of the game to open up more content. Making somthing seem reachable is the only way your going to get people to climb the mountain.

Sorry for bad english
    Last edited by wasavi; 07-17-2017, 04:12 AM.

they have already shown they are not willing to give away anything of value free so there game will remain dead unti they hire some devs with business sense and brains.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by wasavi View Post
      Id suggest making chi esscence available but not easily optainable.
      Solid suggestion. Where should chi essence be obtained from, if it were to be made obtainable from game play?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Actually they did include chi essence drops in chamber of fate one of the few bright spots in the event, however its super rare and the amount of chi essence needed to even put a dent in the system is massive and you would literally need to do chamber of fate everyday for years to even just begin to make headway into the system, if they wanna make I obtainable but not easy then put it in places like public dungeon, public dungeon is super hard and drops all garbage so why not have that place get revamped drops for things like chi and banner and beast soul. Also making these shops items winnable through pvp is another greta idea as it will bring people back to the pvp arenas and make the game fun again. Really there are a zillion things that could be easily done to make this game a contender again but we can sit here and make suggestions all day but the fact of the matter is we have been making suggestions since day 1 and R2 don't care so really is there a point anymore? If they have no plans for the game then let everyone know so we can invest our time in a company worthwhile. enough is just enough after a while. If you want people to play and stay the the answer is simple add content via wings, mounts super titles ect. Make dragon xtals farmable what the hell is the point of having a frag that no one can upgrade who isn't able to spend a TON of real money considering it takes early a stack of DC to do 1 perfect frag upgrade since the enchant success% is also a fraud.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Including it in a pvp scenario where now they have to win to get better. Maby you could add it to training at the completion of it, that way you can only get 2 of it each day. Or after you have reached a certain level like 30 and it only gives you once. It can be placed anywhere that gives you a 100% of getting at least 1 a day. Id suggest creating shards of the normal item and you just have to fuse them up like with spirit shards.

Comment

Originally posted by wasavi View Post

Including it in a pvp scenario where now they have to win to get better. Maby you could add it to training at the completion of it, that way you can only get 2 of it each day. Or after you have reached a certain level like 30 and it only gives you once. It can be placed anywhere that gives you a 100% of getting at least 1 a day. Id suggest creating shards of the normal item and you just have to fuse them up like with spirit shards.
            It's not likely they'll create a new item or instance for this. I was going to see if they could add it as a reward for something else that already gives rewards. The idea of reworking the Public Dungeon rewards is pretty appealing.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

If it were added to the public dungeon I think it would be the best result since. Its high enough so that players have somthing to work towards to. And in a limited time frame so that its not exploitable. Though the addition of any othe items is outside of what i have thought. Would a forum post about item suggestions to introduce in the public dungeon work?

Comment

That would be great. Of course, there's no promises that a suggestion will be accepted and implemented, but never know until we ask.

Comment

Working...
                X