Shortcut to select mobs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortcut to select mobs.

I don't know if i'm missing something, but i see there is no shortcut to select mobs. This means everytime you have to attack you need to single select a target with the mouse and it's quite frustating. Also many skill wont work the way they are supposed to work because as soon you click a mob your char runs to him, i'm talking about range skills you are supposed to cast once you select a target, like the dragon hook for knights, add the lag and you keep missing to select mobs at all. Need to purchuase the AFK cards, quite lame. The lacks of a shortcut to select mobs makes the gameplay quite poor in case you don't know it. Regards.

Try this " ` " near the number button

Comment

it's either the ` key (below esc, left of 1)
      or @
      depends on browser, not sure if os affects it at all, i use wind10 and all my browers r @ except for IE
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I need to atl-gr to make the @ and the other one i don't have it or it's not working, i have this one, ' and i'm using opera. The point is about pressing one key only, not a combo, or as soon you get attacked the mob gets autoselected. Why don't they get keyboards change according to the language and don't they use common shortcuts any keyboard has. Bye.

Comment

ic ur keyboard diff, well by @ i mean the ' button inbetween ; and #, dont need to ctrl or w/e, works for me so i guess rip u, my advice would be is try change keyboard settings and see if it helps otherwise just press keys randomly and see?
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Try Left Click while pressing left Ctrl key.

Comment

Working...
            X