Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Devs please release more content on this game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Devs please release more content on this game.

Dear R2 Devs,

Please Release the following as soon as possible. Your Game CS II is dead as of the moment. No more cash players is excited to invest money on this game because of unrelease content of the following listed below as per request by majority of players who supports this game even myself I support it. New in game content release means more Fate Shop item to be purchase and more players will comeback and more money you can generate again.

Release the following:

1. New Wings
    2. New Mounts
    3. Increase Ladder Cap
    4. New World Boss
    5. Increase Player Level Cap or Implemment Rebirth - This will definetly be a good one

Only this 5 contents first. Then you can add more in the future.

Thanks.
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

very well said my brother!

Comment

been asking this forever, will never happen. the game will shut down and bye-bye lmao

Comment

agreed they gunna take everyones money and say f u and no one will do business with this idiot company again.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

they cant possile shut down like that ppl will file lawsuits lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
            they cant possile shut down like that ppl will file lawsuits lol
            Just a little insight for you, but like any other business, R2 can and will very well shut down games once they are no longer profitable. When R2 does decide to pull plugs on games, they will typically opt to allow players to start on another game from a predetermined list, transferring recent recharges to the new toon/game.

I will also include a section of our Terms of Service (https://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html) to address the lawsuit bit:

4. Account

In order to access the Site and the Services, you are required to register an account. By creating an account, you acknowledge that we are granting you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, personal, non-commercial license to the Services, subject to the limitations of the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other proprietary interests in any account stored or hosted in an R2Games system, including without limitation your R2Games account or any Games account and you further agree that all rights in and to such accounts are and will always be owned by and inured to the benefit of R2Games.

Comment

recent recharges recent u say how long is this determine as in recent ???

Comment

That is TBA if CSII is pulled and if they opt for said option on behalf of the remaining players.

Comment

lol well ive recharge over 1k plus on cs2 i would expect back 1k plus as well

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
                    lol well ive recharge over 1k plus on cs2 i would expect back 1k plus as well
                    That is not how it works. Think of it as renting an apartment: You have lived in the apartment for a year, and the owner decides to sell the apartment complex. Naturally, you would not be refunded the entire year's worth of rent as you were living there/the space was occupied. The owner will permit a refund of say, your last month's rent, and may offer to refer you to another apartment complex, but that is all they are required to do. The same applies when a game shuts down. Players have spent the time using their cashed toon, enjoying gameplay or what have you, and in R2's case, would only be allowed a recharge transfer of purchases made within the last however many months to be determined by R2.

Comment

I'm not sure if I believe them or not but I made a ticket last week after maintenance regarding R2 laziness not adding content like wings, mounts, super titles ect. But to my surprise I got a reply lol. And to my even bigger surprise the person known as Support Elf LuLu I'm not kidding that's her name. Anyway in her response to my ticlet she "says" she brought it to the attention of the operations team and development team and once again she "says" that they informed her that the new content would be added to the game. So now I will see if R2 staff is honest or not.

Comment

Rebirth please !!! we need more skill points + new dg plzzzz

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Nooooooooooobsssssssss. THERE IS NO REBIRTH IN CS2. Do you people even play the game or just make random useless posts. We already have the scion rebirth skills. The elite level system is our rebirth system and honestly its better than CS1 rebirth. What do you noobs find so interesting about going back to level 1??????? I mean how does that make the game more exciting? No it don't, we need more item drops, more things to work on like wings mounts and such. What are we gunna rebirth with nothing to work on after, I mean good god, I think some people just post this rebirth **** so they can feel like they are a part of the noob train.

Comment

the biggest point of rebirthing....skill points, we need more, honestly if its thought about we shud get one per 50 elite levels, but that wud be far too handy and helpful

Comment

r2 scks like a old granny.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 08-31-2017, 08:31 AM. Reason: Filter dodging.

Comment

Working...
                              X