Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to merge all servers into 1 minus s1 of course.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to merge all servers into 1 minus s1 of course.

Id like to make the official suggestion of this big merger as it is probably the only chance to bring a lot of fun to the game and give it life again, All players who would like to see this please post on this thread and tell these people what we want.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

merge them all please

Comment

i said the same on a old post lol

Comment

this will be fun hahaha

Comment

Suggestions regarding server merges, no matter the support, is one thing R2 won't look at. They will merge servers at their very own discretion.

Comment

s19 has like 2 active players now

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Suggestions regarding server merges, no matter the support, is one thing R2 won't look at. They will merge servers at their very own discretion.
              r2 dont like ay lol they are just idiots sitting eats chips and farting, dont care about their players.
              Last edited by Reverie; 08-13-2017, 09:22 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.

Comment

It's a browser game it wont work, I mean a browser game leechs too much RAM doesn't matter what OS or machine you have, and there can't be too many players online, but to have one single server with many instances isn't bad and many games do that. On the same way this game isn't going anywhere, a new server starts, the previous one is already empty, after a couple of weeks the new server is already empty and a new one is yet starting with nobody to join it. Waste of time and money if you ask me. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA R2 wont look as this R2 wont look at that R2 don't look at flipping anything that's why they suk and that's why their damn game got destroyed because they are worthless pieces of lazy garbage. Whats the point of this god damn forum they say if we get support for something maybe it can be considered. But we may as all just quit guys, this company aint guna do **** and this forum aint gunna help either. we wastinggggggggggggg ourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr time.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                    Whats the point of this god damn forum they say if we get support for something maybe it can be considered.
                    The Suggestions subforum is considerate of in-game ideas only. There's already a support article dedicated to addressing server merge inquiries: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42

Can a player request a server merge?

Server merge requests are generally not considered. In very rare cases requests have been used to produce a merge, but these are in extreme circumstances. There are so many factors that go into considering a server merge that we must consider the overall health of the game above a single server.

Comment

reverie are just keepin on defending a lost case loool, all players hate r2 and soon there will be 0 players left in any of r2 games.
                      then r2 owners can just cry on their fat lazy asss, regretting they never listen to players. HAAAAAAHAAAAAA NO MORE CHIPS FOR THE FATTIES

Comment

What cs2 needs at this point is a go between between the players and R2 that will tell them blatantly without any sugar coating how much the community HATES them, I don't even mean hate in a dislike way. We literally HATE these people because they are ruining something we grown to love and enjoy. And we need someone who has it in them to relay our real feelings. Because I have a hard time believing any company trying to make money would keep fing up so bad if they knew the players real feelings. I mean if they do know how we feel then they are truly just the biggest wastes of life in the history of gaming. In 12 years of online gaming ive never seen anything close to the absolute stupidity of these people. Something has to be missing somewhere so my only thought could be that maybe they aren't getting the message we are sending.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
                          reverie are just keepin on defending a lost case
                          I am here to provide facts, which I have done. No matter the community's feelings about their standpoint, R2 does not consider player requests for server merges. It is not something that can be negotiated.

What cs2 needs at this point is a go between between the players and R2 that will tell them blatantly without any sugar coating how much the community HATES them, I don't even mean hate in a dislike way. We literally HATE these people because they are ruining something we grown to love and enjoy. And we need someone who has it in them to relay our real feelings. Because I have a hard time believing any company trying to make money would keep fing up so bad if they knew the players real feelings. I mean if they do know how we feel then they are truly just the biggest wastes of life in the history of gaming. In 12 years of online gaming ive never seen anything close to the absolute stupidity of these people. Something has to be missing somewhere so my only thought could be that maybe they aren't getting the message we are sending.
                          Moderators are not purposed to relay hate messages. R2 is just not interested in hearing us talk about how much animosity the community has towards them. You are, however and again, welcome to directly express your feelings to them via ticket system. At the very least, they will skim it.

Comment

That's funny considering in cs1 forum they had a suggestion thread just for server messages where the players were asked about what merges they thought should be done on a suggestion only basis. Is R2 bi fing polar

Comment

That's funny considering in cs1 forum they had a suggestion thread just for server messages where the players were asked about what merges they thought should be done on a suggestion only basis. Is R2 bi fing polar
                              That was also addressed in the relative support article:
                              Server merge requests are generally not considered. In very rare cases requests have been used to produce a merge, but these are in extreme circumstances.
                              CS's merge thread was prompted by R2 way back when. It is no longer actively forwarded nor checked up on. The players there too wait solely on R2 for server merges now.

Comment

Working...
                              X