Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom

It seems like the non cashers Have no possible way of gathering wisdome
    It will be nice if we could get wisdom like in CS 1 ,From ladder and delivery etc
    thank you thats all . Also in game it says u can get wisdom from Ladder and delivery
    but still i don't think its working tell the developers to fix this
    Still New and Learning

i got pearl of wisdom bound in chamber of fate and using ladder shards you get in floor 76+

Comment

The problem is that without tenet you aren't going to make it 76 plus, players with tenet can barely make it. You can farm gold and try to buy them, but it takes ages ineed.

Comment

I support this suggestion. After all tooltip description does say wisdom can be obtained from delivery, ladder, and daily hunt. It doesn't make any sense if it doesn't do just that (devs should just edit/remove that description if they don't intend it to be the case in CS2).

Comment

Give us location of farming Gpow and Pow because non casher can't afford this stuff which is they will come back here in CS 2 to play.
          or put a event for Gpow and Chi.
          RIGHT NOW IN S24 IS GHOST TOWN ONLY A CASHER IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW AND IM NOT A CASHER I CAN'T AFFORD A GPOW OR CHI
          PLEASE GIVE US A FARMING AREA OR EVENTS FOR THIS ITEM
          Tags: None

Comment

You can obtain pows from Chambers of Fate. It is level 55 plus. Hope to enter the room defeat the bear you'll obtain 1-4 pearls of wisdom. The other option is to do ladder with those that can go up to 80 in ladder and obtain the celestial shards and exchange 12 of them for 1 pearl of wisdom. Otherwise your final option is trying to buy them. Work out a deal with a casher otherwise I suggest working on your own things yourself such as leveling and getting stronger so you don't need to rely on them for help.

Comment

Working...
            X